Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs, this serial has lost all the charm.Its done. (Page 3)

k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by snehaarhaan

Originally posted by carisma2

Hi anu, just wanna add to your post to mr Bushan,

What are you going to do abt Naina. She cries in every single shot. really this is boring.
Do u need any ideas how to get rid of her? I'll give you ideas.

Thanks

SHE IS FULFILLING THE NEED OF WATER WID HER TEARS Cry why sheCry even when there is no need to cryConfused
rem when she barged into adharsh's room - without knowing what is going on - she was already crying. her contract needs to be ended - she is a bakwaas actress.
Very true!!!!!!! she really looks like her mother in acting. Both of them r really disgustingAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry.
Nainaji is like nowdays ""abhi to main jawan hoo "". Title goes to her Mother India.I think we have to send her in Rajsthan or any other desert place where lack of water is there she will fulfilled with her tears. CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!pl. save us from MAA AUR BETI (Naina & Arushi) . Both of them needs acting class. yeh bhagvan yeh hamare sath hi aisa kyu ho raha hai hamne kisi ka kya bigada hai. we will say like this after this track.

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
like ur comments . it is really headache to watch that Arusia's disgusting and boring acting. Even i used to see the episode more than 3 to 4 times. Since this arusia has came into center stage it is really boring to watch at once. Nowadays , these people are doing timepass without any track. No continuity nothing in the track . Every track is incomplete. no sense of story track
You r absolutely correct. they keep changing the track. lot of tracks are unfinished. what r they thinking. it is left as open ended. when will it end. then they took the new track of arushi OMG if there is something to watch it was o.k. r they trying to promote her and make us like the actresses . i believe they have the illusion that the viewers like the negative characters of Pratigya. we like them because of their acting. ammaji i hate her. but like her acting. what is with the cvs? r they out of ideas?. They r just diverting  the minds of viewers. Sometimes , i feel that are they making us fool ? or we r fool to watching these craps. no hopes from cvs. At least cvs pl. do the justice with that Kesar. Nowdays, she is a like a statue in TN . Bigamy is a big crime in the society. What is use of this track? the women in our society still facing this problems and even most of the educated people don't know the consequences of this crime .Not only they r making kesar fool they making Pratigya also fool and see the way the potray her as suffering everything for the little brat sister. she has to put some sense in her. i don;t know when they will start doing it . it is almost more than 2 weeks and they have not shown any sign of driving the arushi out of TN. even pratigya. i think they will do the opposite they will drive pratigay out of the house. the cv's their mind are weird. they know we don;t like the current track. did u see the writer's interview today he don;t have any valid explanation for it.  They should know all these things. I know this is a serialsee we all know that some people who wanted this track say that. it is just drama characters bla bla. we also know. but there is a limit for everything and if u show foolish stuff u cann;t believe u r people.  but just imagine in real life a woman is married and if her husband gets married to another woman without her fault. what would be her mind situation ? becoz i have seen a lot of women who have second women in their husband's life.   I M JUST REQUESTING U CVS GIVE THE JUSTICE TO KESAR AT LEAST. ya 100% with u. give justice to kesar.atleast make her open her mouth. she is there from one year. give her some importance in a while . she will be tter than this arushiwa.
Even i would like to thank Anuji she is the most powerful women in this forum she is fighting for this bigamy track as an lawyer from the beginning. I m a fan of her posts. they are really realistic.
Anuji pl. keep on writing on social issues we all r with u.
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1

k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

like ur comments . it is really headache to watch that Arusia's disgusting and boring acting. Even i used to see the episode more than 3 to 4 times. Since this arusia has came into center stage it is really boring to watch at once. Nowadays , these people are doing timepass without any track. No continuity nothing in the track . Every track is incomplete. no sense of story track
You r absolutely correct. they keep changing the track. lot of tracks are unfinished. what r they thinking. it is left as open ended. when will it end. then they took the new track of arushi OMG if there is something to watch it was o.k. r they trying to promote her and make us like the actresses . i believe they have the illusion that the viewers like the negative characters of Pratigya. we like them because of their acting. ammaji i hate her. but like her acting. what is with the cvs? r they out of ideas?.     They r just diverting  the minds of viewers. Sometimes , i feel that are they making us fool ? or we r fool to watching these craps. no hopes from cvs. At least cvs pl. do the justice with that Kesar. Nowdays, she is a like a statue in TN . Bigamy is a big crime in the society. What is use of this track? the women in our society still facing this problems and even most of the educated people don't know the consequences of this crime .Not only they r making kesar fool they making Pratigya also fool and see the way the potray her as suffering everything for the little brat sister. she has to put some sense in her. i don;t know when they will start doing it . it is almost more than 2 weeks and they have not shown any sign of driving the arushi out of TN. even pratigya. i think they will do the opposite they will drive pratigay out of the house. the cv's their mind are weird. they know we don;t like the current track. did u see the writer's interview today he don;t have any valid explanation for it.  They should know all these things. I know this is a serialsee we all know that some people who wanted this track say that. it is just drama characters bla bla. we also know. but there is a limit for everything and if u show foolish stuff u cann;t believe u r people.  but just imagine in real life a woman is married and if her husband gets married to another woman without her fault. what would be her mind situation ? becoz i have seen a lot of women who have second women in their husband's life.   I M JUST REQUESTING U CVS GIVE THE JUSTICE TO KESAR AT LEAST. ya 100% with u. give justice to kesar.atleast make her open her mouth. she is there from one year. give her some importance in a while . she will be tter than this arushiwa.
Even i would like to thank Anuji she is the most powerful women in this forum she is fighting for this bigamy track as an lawyer from the beginning. I m a fan of her posts. they are really realistic.
Anuji pl. keep on writing on social issues we all r with u.
Clap

Very true laks!!!!!Why they r promoting arushi ? yaar. She does not have any charm and acting sense . what is ur opinion abt nainaji? both r ruining the show. One is in sucsenas and other in TN. Any scene without reason she immediately start crying.  is there any logic? Normally sucsens are so called sansakari family look at the arushi what kind of sanskar they have given her that how to add salt in kheer instead of sugar . this is called educated? what is the use of education.? Sometimes i feel , what the cvs trying to show ?Education means just take the revenge from anybody no matter if it is ur father, mother ,sister and so on. Why pratigya has become so dumb ? What happen to her mann ki awaz ? kaha gayi? It only for innocent krishna .
BECHARA. I m just watching this show only for him means KRIYA. Pratigya is so lucky she has husband like krish . yest . episode when arushia was taunting to krishna why the patigya was silent at that time if  i would at her place i would have given tight slap to that behoodi arushi. she is so sick. i just hate her when she says " DEVARAJI" . with ugly smile. She thinks herself as big vamp on show . Angry

Edited by k_83 - 17 December 2010 at 3:47pm

pheonix1

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Even I was apalled to read SB's interview, blatantly justifying the unjustifiable. In my view, if they are showing crime, they need to show punishment too. Just now I read about what P had to say about A that she is not a bad person. Guess that's what the CVs are telling us. Any takers?

The blandness of the show is affecting the Forum too. We are realising the futility of raising our voices bec' apparently no one is listening.The present state of MKAP is not inspiring any loyalty, discussions, controversy or even heated debates. We are moving around in vicious circle - hoping that P will go the police(when?), Kesar will revolt(when?), A will be forced to leave(when?). There is a limit to the extent we can live in hope.

K's quest for making his own living is a dynamite of a subject but the CVs are ruining it by placing it right with A's track.  

How long will the CVs go on showing this charade, how long will we go on protesting? The show is now lost for me. The forum is A- centric. It's better that we talk about Piyasia.That would be fun. Kitchen politics just not interests me!!! I am not 'strong' enough for that.
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Even I was apalled to read SB's interview, blatantly justifying the unjustifiable. In my view, if they are showing crime, they need to show punishment too. Just now I read about what P had to say about A that she is not a bad person. Guess that's what the CVs are telling us. Any takers? Ya that is what i was wondering. the cv's r making pratigya say that. she will be nice. pratigya u have to open ur eyes. wrong is wrong. like u said before in episode if u just turn yr back it don;t become righta nd it doesn't mean if ur sister do the wrong becomes right. she said the same dialogue to krishna. where is it now?

The blandness of the show is affecting the Forum too. We are realising the futility of raising our voices bec' apparently no one is listening.The present state of MKAP is not inspiring any loyalty, discussions, controversy or even heated debates. We are moving around in vicious circle - hoping that P will go the police(when?), Kesar will revolt(when?), A will be forced to leave(when?). There is a limit to the extent we can live in hope.Do u think they will show any improvement? wonder. the casts gave the interview just wait and watch . how long. but the second marriage doesn;t be legal in that time. she has to realise that. they have to atleast show small signs of that. it don;t happen in 1 night.

K's quest for making his own living is a dynamite of a subject but the CVs are ruining it by placing it right with A's track.  100% correct. they r making it side by side because they know if arushi track just is like people won;t like it and watch it that iswhy they r mingling it. u don;t get it. it is their tactics to glue the viewers to teh tv. see.

How long will the CVs go on showing this charade, how long will we go on protesting? The show is now lost for me. The forum is A- centric. It's better that we talk about Piyasia.That would be fun. Kitchen politics just not interests me!!! I am not 'strong' enough for that.see kitchen politics what all stuff. where is the woman standing for her right,her value then the election,IG it is all int eh air. i don;t like the cv when they leave so much open ended tracks and tehy open another track. close some and tehn open.

Mili27

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_83

Originally posted by pheonix1

the whole show has bcum so damn disgusting its a torture to watch naiki dulhaniya's chehra ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
i just watch this show in d hope dat it ll bcum as it was earlier d show was so gud earlier still remember how i got addicted to this show bt now m losin d interestCry
I like ur comments . it is really headache to watch that Arusia's disgusting and boring acting. Even i used to see the episode more than 3 to 4 times. Since this arusia has came into center stage it is really boring to watch at once. Nowadays , these people are doing timepass without any track. No continuity nothing in the track . Every track is incomplete. no sense of story track . They r just diverting  the minds of viewers. Sometimes , i feel that are they making us fool ? or we r fool to watching these craps. no hopes from cvs. At least cvs pl. do the justice with that Kesar. Nowdays, she is a like a statue in TN . Bigamy is a big crime in the society. What is use of this track? the women in our society still facing this problems and even most of the educated people don't know the consequences of this crime . They should know all these things. I know this is a serial but just imagine in real life a woman is married and if her husband gets married to another woman without her fault. what would be her mind situation ? becoz i have seen a lot of women who have second women in their husband's life. These types of women doesnot have any future,no hopes from life . Only for kid  to do the second marriage i would say it's a big crime and sin . Husband and wife relation is one of the best and beautiful relation in all relations. children will get separate, parents will get separate even all relatives will get separate but husband and wife relation will be remain forever.   I M JUST REQUESTING U CVS GIVE THE JUSTICE TO KESAR AT LEAST.
Anuji pl. keep on writing on social issues we all r with u
. ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Thanks for all the kind words K_83 (sorry ,do not know your name).And thanks for reading my posts and appreciating them. Apreciate it a lot. The writers of the show are not listening to any of the suggestions and are continuing with the current bad track. Very sad.
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Even I was apalled to read SB's interview, blatantly justifying the unjustifiable. In my view, if they are showing crime, they need to show punishment too. Just now I read about what P had to say about A that she is not a bad person. Guess that's what the CVs are telling us. Any takers? Mili,reading the article was all that I needed to understand the cvs.They are a bunch of hypocrites.Are they even educationally eligible to write a primetime drama? He completely ignored the question asked by the reporter about the reaction of the viewers.P saying A is a good person is another way they are trying to justify her new personality and trying to justify her bigamous relationship.Pathetic.  

The blandness of the show is affecting the Forum too. We are realising the futility of raising our voices bec' apparently no one is listening.The present state of MKAP is not inspiring any loyalty, discussions, controversy or even heated debates. We are moving around in vicious circle - hoping that P will go the police(when?), Kesar will revolt(when?), A will be forced to leave(when?). There is a limit to the extent we can live in hope.Acc to all the articles all this is suppose to happen, but I have no trust left.But I really want to see Kesar standing up helping Prats. 

K's quest for making his own living is a dynamite of a subject but the CVs are ruining it by placing it right with A's track.  This is the track yhey should be concentrating on.i would love to see the whole scenario and how he goes about it.

How long will the CVs go on showing this charade, how long will we go on protesting? The show is now lost for me. The forum is A- centric. It's better that we talk about Piyasia.That would be fun. Kitchen politics just not interests me!!! I am not 'strong' enough for that. I will protest as long as I feel there is still some hope left for change.Yes you are right kitchen politics is way too much for me to digest too.Women and kitchen,this all time stigma has to change.Funny that all the great chefs in the world are mostly men.Funny is'nt it.The Cvs seems to make us give an impression that instead of cooking women is more interested in politics. 

Mili27

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Yes, he just slipped out of the question by calling it a social crime - what about punishment, Mr Bhushan? Ms Grey?
It's useless, it's WRONG of you to depict evil after evil, crime after crime, bad behaviour after bad WITHOUT showing us CONSEQUENCES of those actions.

It is often said that soap operas are like life and they have no closure, but you know, that is not quite true. Life often has closure and so too must soaps.

SHOW us the bad guys going to jail.
SHOW us the evil characters having remorse, or regret over their acts.
SHOW us that good can be powerful too - SHOW us that it can prevail over evil.

It is fun to see bad guys being thrashed, it's humanly very very satisfying. See the success of plots like Seeta aur Geeta - it has been remade innumerable times but still works everytime. You know why? Because people LOVE the idea of proper and adequate justice.

SHOW us Thakur Sajjan Singh regret his lifelong ways.
SHOW us Shakti suffering for his acts
SHOW us Sumitra Devi being made aware of the consequences of her actions, how rotten that makes her.
SHOW us Komal become a better, more sensitive person
SHOW us Kesar realising that abetting evil is WRONG
SHOW us that evil is a lesser way of being.

If you intended to do this, you have waited too long. If you never intended to show this, you have cheated us, defrauded us. Scrap your idealistic spiels, take back your 'rishta wahi, nayi soch' - take it back, and admit you cheated us.
There is much genuine anger and disappointment against this show. You have squandered a golden chance to make a real point. Make it even now and you might redeem yourself.
Bubble

Edited by soapbubble - 17 December 2010 at 10:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27a_uma

Go to top