Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs, this serial has lost all the charm.Its done. (Page 2)

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Hi anu, just wanna add to your post to mr Bushan,

What are you going to do abt Naina. She cries in every single shot. really this is boring.
Do u need any ideas how to get rid of her? I'll give you ideas.

Thanks
  Hi Carisma,

It is good point you have added. Well nainaji cannot act. Omg her mascara is too much.

Anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4carisma2

Shashi2011 Goldie
Shashi2011
Shashi2011

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

What are you going to do abt Naina. She cries in every single shot. really this is boring.

Thanks

SHE IS FULFILLING THE NEED OF WATER WID HER TEARS CryCryCryCry why sheCryCryCryCryCryCry even when there is no need to cryConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Thanks
  Hi Carisma,

It is good point you have added. Well nainaji cannot act. Omg her mascara is too much.

Anu
since she's been dating her onscreen SON she has become a chamak chalo. doesn't feel comfy as a mum.

Shashi2011

pheonix1 Senior Member
pheonix1
pheonix1

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
the whole show has bcum so damn disgusting its a torture to watch naiki dulhaniya's chehra 
i just watch this show in d hope dat it ll bcum as it was earlier d show was so gud earlier still remember how i got addicted to this show bt now m losin d interestCry

suk4

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pheonix1

the whole show has bcum so damn disgusting its a torture to watch naiki dulhaniya's chehra 
i just watch this show in d hope dat it ll bcum as it was earlier d show was so gud earlier still remember how i got addicted to this show bt now m losin d interestCry
There is negetive comments everywhere in different forums. Everyone is upset. Its going on for a long time. Cvs are not listening.

Anu
Shashi2011 Goldie
Shashi2011
Shashi2011

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

since she's been dating her onscreen SON she has become a chamak chalo. doesn't feel comfy as a mum.

Tongue yup u r right carisma sis Ouch

carisma2

k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pheonix1

the whole show has bcum so damn disgusting its a torture to watch naiki dulhaniya's chehra ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
I like ur comments . it is really headache to watch that Arusia's disgusting and boring acting. Even i used to see the episode more than 3 to 4 times. Since this arusia has came into center stage it is really boring to watch at once. Nowadays , these people are doing timepass without any track. No continuity nothing in the track . Every track is incomplete. no sense of story track . They r just diverting  the minds of viewers. Sometimes , i feel that are they making us fool ? or we r fool to watching these craps. no hopes from cvs. At least cvs pl. do the justice with that Kesar. Nowdays, she is a like a statue in TN . Bigamy is a big crime in the society. What is use of this track? the women in our society still facing this problems and even most of the educated people don't know the consequences of this crime . They should know all these things. I know this is a serial but just imagine in real life a woman is married and if her husband gets married to another woman without her fault. what would be her mind situation ? becoz i have seen a lot of women who have second women in their husband's life. These types of women doesnot have any future,no hopes from life . Only for kid  to do the second marriage i would say it's a big crime and sin . Husband and wife relation is one of the best and beautiful relation in all relations. children will get separate, parents will get separate even all relatives will get separate but husband and wife relation will be remain forever.   I M JUST REQUESTING U CVS GIVE THE JUSTICE TO KESAR AT LEAST.
Even i would like to thank Anuji she is the most powerful women in this forum she is fighting for this bigamy track as an lawyer from the beginning. I m a fan of her posts. they are really realistic.
Anuji pl. keep on writing on social issues we all r with u. ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1suk4

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehaarhaan

Thanks

SHE IS FULFILLING THE NEED OF WATER WID HER TEARS CryCryCryCry why sheCryCryCryCryCryCry even when there is no need to cryConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
rem when she barged into adharsh's room - without knowing what is going on - she was already crying. her contract needs to be ended - she is a bakwaas actress.

Go to top