Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs, this serial has lost all the charm.Its done.

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Hello Mr Bhushan and team,

Admitting in the article that Bigamy is a social crime and then trying to justify it has confirmed the fact that you are the greatest hypocrite of all. Your work does not end only by showing atrocities to women and crimes, you need and should take responsibility to show consequences to these crimes.

You, very conveniently is withdrawing from showing the punishments of these crimes .if ppl do not know that there can be consequences how will these crimes be stopped. 

Bigamy ,domestic violence, murdering daughter- in -laws, battery, marital rape,eve teasing, illegal work are all a part of social crimes that you have shown in your serial 'Pratigya" without punishing the perpetraters. What kind of message are you talking about ? Are you living in a fool's paradise ? 

Instead of giving importance to the important issues, you are giving importance to a negetive character like Arushi and are showing silly and stale kitchen politics.

I would like to know your field in education ? This is very bad writing and portraying of characters. 

This serial has officially losts its charm.

Thanks to you.

Edited by anusarkar - 17 December 2010 at 11:23am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

joiningnowpheonix1--sree--Shashi2011Mili27a_umasoapbubbleLove-u-allsuk4

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
True, Anu.... In this serial so far, only Angad and Krishna have got their just dues.....

Angad fell from the cliff and died (??) and Krishna is doing a life sentence with Prats....LOLLOLLOL

By the time Jail Bro, Aman, his wife / sis, Shakti, Arrgoosi, SS, Amma, etc. pay for their crimes, most viewers would have lost interest in the serial.....AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

True, Anu.... In this serial so far, only Angad and Krishna have got their just dues.....

Angad fell from the cliff and died (??) and Krishna is doing a life sentence with Prats....LOLLOLLOL

By the time Jail Bro, Aman, his wife / sis, Shakti, Arrgoosi, SS, Amma, etc. pay for their crimes, most viewers would have lost interest in the serial.....AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
I do not know about others ,but I have lost every interest. But I will  try to post worthwhile topics because the cvs should know that there are ppl out there who does not believe and tolerate any kind of crap they show. 

Anu
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Admitting in the article that Bigamy is a social crime and then trying to justify it has confirmed the fact that you are the greatest hypocrite of all. Your work does not end only by showing atrocities to women and crimes, you need and should take responsibility to show consequences to these crimes.

You, very conveniently is withdrawing from showing the punishments of these crimes .if ppl do not know that there can be consequences how will these crimes be stopped. Yes that is what i also don;t get they show they r show the injustices in the society. i will say u r only showing the injustices u r not all showing the after effect of that and the laws to deal with that or ones own action against it and u say the drama is one own inner voice. come on yar do some reality check.

Instead of giving importance to the important issues, you are giving importance to a negetive character like Arushi and are showing silly and stale kitchen politics. Yeap now it is like kitchen drama and politics sister going against sister. waa.

I would like to know your field in education ? This is very bad writing and portraying of characters. 

Anu i admire yr patience and i see daily u write a post it is good. i got lost hope in the cvs and i have seen some people saying it is a drama we r bashing the character and all. we all know it is a drama. it is the means to make people understand things. Even if people r not educated they learn stuff from tv and all these days. can u deny that. i know after sometimes people forget things. do u think we will ever forget krishna,SS and kriya. there is something different in them. So Anu i admire ur patience and claps to u for writing posts.

Love-u-all

Shashi2011 Goldie
Shashi2011
Shashi2011

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
wat is the big deal to drag the stupid story of Arushi instead of main story of the life of krishna n pratigya !there is no need to highlight arushi's  her story or her life ! this serial has gained popularity for krishna pratigya ss komal i don;t wana tell abt others no one wnts to see dem nfact the serial ! iturned into other stupid saas bahu drama coz of tis Arushi's stupid track !just kicked out her from krishna n prats life ! she is ruining  the story n boring the viewers !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1Elvira22suk4a_uma

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

You, very conveniently is withdrawing from showing the punishments of these crimes .if ppl do not know that there can be consequences how will these crimes be stopped. Yes that is what i also don;t get they show they r show the injustices in the society. i will say u r only showing the injustices u r not all showing the after effect of that and the laws to deal with that or ones own action against it and u say the drama is one own inner voice. come on yar do some reality check.

Instead of giving importance to the important issues, you are giving importance to a negetive character like Arushi and are showing silly and stale kitchen politics. Yeap now it is like kitchen drama and politics sister going against sister. waa.

Anu i admire yr patience and i see daily u write a post it is good. i got lost hope in the cvs and i have seen some people saying it is a drama we r bashing the character and all. we all know it is a drama. it is the means to make people understand things. Even if people r not educated they learn stuff from tv and all these days. can u deny that. i know after sometimes people forget things. do u think we will ever forget krishna,SS and kriya. there is something different in them. So Anu i admire ur patience and claps to u for writing posts.
Thanks Laks for all the nice words. I really appreciate it. I am loosing my patience too. The only thing which keeps me going is the passion of writing something which will make sense. I am sure you have heard about the proverb that ,Pen is mightier than a sword. I just want to contribute the way I can and write on social issues. Its the way I let out my frustration. I do not watch the episodes,but I do read the updates. Reading them is painful too.

Believe me Laks, I really feel that this serial is not for me anymore. I just cannot tolerate this nonsense anymore.

Thanks

Anu

Shashi2011

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehaarhaan

wat is the big deal to drag the stupid story of Arushi instead of main story of the life of krishna n pratigya !there is no need to highlight arushi's  her story or her life ! this serial has gained popularity for krishna pratigya ss komal i don;t wana tell abt others no one wnts to see dem nfact the serial ! iturned into other stupid saas bahu drama coz of tis Arushi's stupid track !just kicked out her from krishna n prats life ! she is ruining  the story n boring the viewers !
Right about everything.
Anu

Shashi2011

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hi anu, just wanna add to your post to mr Bushan,

What are you going to do abt Naina. She cries in every single shot. really this is boring.
Do u need any ideas how to get rid of her? I'll give you ideas.

Thanks

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sujal777Mili27Shashi2011suk4---Yemi---

Go to top