India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Written Update: 17th December

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Ok ..more of a watch episode than read?.cause its difficult to update when more than than half the episode is based on a song?.Smile

Episode starts with Shaan holding Khanks's hand?.and Sam and Duck and the guys who came for audition staring at them?( you know guys initially when I saw this scene..for a second I thought i missed an episode or so...then a wacked myself and said...common yaar its RBO editors in question..LOL..atleast we should thank God that they dint teleport Duck and Khanak back to the bhoot bangala again..LOL)The men tell Shaan that they give him time to practice and get back to them?.Shaan finally lets go of Khanak's hand and tell Duck and Sam that the lyrics were written by Rahul and he does not want to sing it. However when they insist ..he gets mad at them and says that he has told them time and again that he does not want to get involved in anything to do with Rahul and he feels that they are missing Rahul a lot?so time for them to chose between Rahul and Shaan. Khanak supports him and says that yes now a choice needs to be made between Rahul and Shaan. Duck and Sam are shocked.( ok Duck is shocked and Sam has is..i dont knowLOL...same expression that she substitutes for anger/revenge/shock/surprise/love/irritartion...use which ever one is convenient) Khanak goes upto Shaan and tells him that ?the choice has to be made but his friends have already made it. She continues that Sam helped her with the decorations since morning for his sake and Duck is holding the audition in his caf so that Shaan can sing comfortably and beyond this she does not need to elaborate on whom they are supporting. Shaan goes to her and asks who does she knows who wrote the song..she gets thoughtful and replies with hesition ..Rahul..Shaan says yes. ( Oh come on now...This is worse than an open book testLOLworse than a leaked exam paper....seconds ago you declared to the world that Rahul wrote the lyrics...)She goes on to say that now Shaan has to decide?he should just sing the song and finish the Rahul story once and for all because in the past 5 years he has been carrying Rahul's shadow with him and this is a good chance to move on. She then tells Sam and Duck that they need to leave Shaan alone for sometime as this decision should be his own . Before she leaves she tells him that whatever he decides she will support him and so will his friends. They leave Shaan.

Khanak goes outside and thinks that today it will be a new chapter in Shaan's life and finally he will bury skeletons and move on.

Sam is shown seated in a garden and thnks to herself that Rahul has come with a mission and wonders what it could be. And if he succeeds in it what will happen to Shaan.

Duck is fidgeting around with glasses in his caf and thinks that after Shaan sings today everything will be back to normal. He wishes that Rahul and Shaan become friends so that they get back there old times and asks God to be there as its all upto Him now.( Souma also prays to God ...to help us get back the old essence ..its all upto you now GodLOL..and yes she prays for the well-beings of the editors also...LOL..they are going to eaten up alive in the forum today..after the next sceneLOL)

Shaan picks up the guitar and starts. The three of them are walking towards the door of the caf and turn back with smiles.(LOL teleportation and editing at its best..wonder if they are doing some science projects on teleporting humans...LOL...and today Critics Corner is dedicated to our beloved editors for atrocious editingLOL..actually we 'll dedicated the coming up song also ok..which they have shown us 20 times already) Shaan try to sing the song but is reminded of himself and Rahul hugging and singing with a common mike. Finally he starts singing "Tu na jaane aas paas hai khuda"..looking at Khanak at regular intervals. Khanak nods a yes to him and at one point of the song..imagines Shaan close to her.  Duck soon joins him with the guitar.( guys please watch the song sequnce..its brilliantClap)

All along flashbacks are being shown?hazy ones ?of the band singing the song together. Sam at the casio. Shaan and Rahul singing and Duck enjoying himself. Sam remembers a scene between herself and Rahul while they sang the song during their college days. ( for the first time...Sam seemed so natural while laughing in this scene..both did well...it was only a few seconds but for once..it dint annoy meClap)Rahul appears outside the caf and soon all 4 start remembering the good times and enjoy the song. Sam and Rahul join in while Shaan thoroughly enjoys himself. Khanak claps along and notices Rahul outside. The song ends and Rahul has tears in his eyes he leaves. Shaan looks at Khanak on completion of the song and is elated.( Brilliant acting by everyone in the song...the wait has paid off and for once..the actal episode was better than the precapsClap)

Rahul goes outside the caf and Khanak follows him. She call outs for him and Rahul smiles at her and asks if she likes to get into trouble ( Aditi ..your call for Ms. Musibat has been answered....LOL...)cause the other day she was trying to handle a bunch of groons herself and today she is back at the same place. She says that that day she had to be at the caf as it is was special and today was more special. Rahul replies that today is special for him too. He then asks her how her special day was ..to which she says that she has a mixed feeling as she is happy and sad?and maybe he will think she is mad now. Rahul says that he does not think that way cause even he felt the same. Khanak refuses to believe and says that he is just saying this to keep her heart. Rahul does not understand why she thinks that way. Khanak replies that he is a very good person. He turns around and says that he is not a good person and does not want to be one either. Khanak reminds him of how he saved her and if he does so much for an unknown person she can imagine how much he would have done for friends. He says he has no friends and Khanak says that maybe not now but in the past he would have had. Rahul drives off.( oye wait..I was just beginning to enjoy the scene and you leaveCry)

Khanak thnks to herself that the song is special for all 4 and at one point they were very good friends ..then why did Rahul leave without speaking to them.

She is going back to the caf when Sam comes out searching for someone. She bumps into Khanak and Khanak looks at Sam and then Rahul driving off. On questioning Sam ?she tells Khanak that she had coming looking for her. Khanak says that they should go in then . Sam keeps staring at the car being driven off. Khanak finally asks her if she came looking for Rahul ands tells her not to worry as she has not told Shaan anything yet. Sam thanks her and says that Rahul hurt all of them. Khanak says that but Sam cant deny that she "romances" Rahul .(LOL...I knew this would happen...Shaan has been warned earlier also by us..to not use English words without explaining their proper meaning..Khanak dear believes in application)  Sam corrects her and says that "loves" not "romances". Khanak says that words are not important the "pheelings" are. Sam tries to correct her but Khanak refuses to learn saying that she has a better teacher.( who has gone on an eternal leave and who has converted her school into a music room..and does everything else thereLOLKhanak asks her if Rahul is not there in her heart to which she replies that its not so easy its complicated and leaves.( Their college itself was full of burthals I think...LOL..Khanak is struggling with "pheelings" and Sam throws"complicated" at her..LOL...oh btw Pooja if your reading this..you promised to update its complicated today..m waitingWink)

Khanak makes an attempt to pronounce "complicated" but gives up and says that she never understands  what Sam says.( good she cant get the word right or else ..next she would be telling Shaan..lets not romance its "com-phi-ted"..LOL) She vounches to find out what happened between the friends 5 years back and bring them together as there is no problem Khanak cannot solve.

Guys please do watch the episode...I know tomorrow we may be back to the warfield LOL but today was good..just too goodClap

Edited by Souma.N - 17 December 2010 at 11:16am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

dambis0072tina2minawallaax-jas-xshanak.hotmushkan_2003daddysgirl786teri_susangarfield1209.Rupali.saaazmoreremixshalini01shivani003srk_kadztofeeeesNinjaInPyjamasOlicityFandestinyloveisomersnyxxkubareDancingdollpyar-ishkbones88-Deepali-

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Souma ..loved that as well as ur comments in green :) ...I still stuck at work ...now cant wait to watch this...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Thx Huns! U r a darling!
Will get this stickied!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OlicityFandestinylove

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

Thanks for the update Souma ..loved that as well as ur comments in green :) ...I still stuck at work ...now cant wait to watch this...!!

Thanks Smile...you must watch it...

I think its high time we start a topic on how to watch RBO at work!!..There are loads of members with experience in thatLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209OlicityFankubare

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Thx Huns! U r a darling!
Will get this stickied!!

Anyway..*hugs*...its a pleasure updating such lovely episodes
Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I swear...someone toldme I get the best episodes and well,I passed the reins to you!!
ROFL

What a fab episode....I just loved it.....

Everyone was beautiful.....

Khanak and Rahul took the meat today, in their individual and combined scenes....

Shaan toh bus, ab kya hee kahein.....

and Sam and Ducks were splendid today!!!

Meine kaha tha...this is the way CVs would take the story!!!...Bus!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209NinjaInPyjamasshivani003kubarebones88

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Souma.N

Originally posted by priya1209

Thanks Smile...you must watch it...

I think its high time we start a topic on how to watch RBO at work!!..There are loads of members with experience in thatLOL

very true ..LOLLOLLOL ...One -  People mostly head to meeting rooms ..but aaj yahan full hai ..I am searching for some  other trick....newyas me heading home in an hour will watch then .. LOL

NinjaInPyjamaskubare

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

I swear...someone toldme I get the best episodes and well,I passed the reins to you!!
ROFL

What a fab episode....I just loved it.....

Everyone was beautiful.....

Khanak and Rahul took the meat today, in their individual and combined scenes....

Shaan toh bus, ab kya hee kahein.....

and Sam and Ducks were splendid today!!!

Meine kaha tha...this is the way CVs would take the story!!!...Bus!!

muah...if you have passed your luck with episodes to me....tabhi toh mein sochu...since when did luck start favouring meLOL

Agree that the whole cast as superb today..simply superb...now this is what is called an episode...just wish for some better editing

kubarebones88

Go to top