Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

17/12/10 WU: Sarla's new name 'sheila'

kalika_29 Senior Member
kalika_29
kalika_29

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mvatsaRaviSharmasc19saggi80desigirl2010milwebravneetgillmitumiharish_ken***Anu***ivanta29Kiran_83Anfalek_nai_pahelimsrkcrazyballTamy95SEPIDEHhbmm1985KhaLidaH-sia-samirah23pul18.Vrish.KS_MinionghotalazprinceznaSophia21Quirkyanna44-JaZ-niveditha

kalika_29 Senior Member
kalika_29
kalika_29

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged

I didn't understand today's episode when sarla dropped the tablets in vrinda's juice it didn't work but the same tablets when vrinda dropped in sarla's juice they worked out.

What are the CV's trying to show????????????????????????????Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pul18-sia--JaZ-

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I actually think that Sarla never dropped enough of the tablets in Sandhya's drink. After watching today's episode I was confused as well, so I did some research and I found this article, but I can't seem to be able to find it again. Apparently, the idea behind these tablets are real, but the packet that Sarla bought had to be used all at once on one person, only then would they have any effect on the person drinking or eating them. I'm assuming the CVs meant to show that but failed to do so. Sarla only put one or two in Sandhya's drink, but Sandhya dropped the whole packet into Sarla's drink, which made her act like she did. Confused

Aaj se no more Sarla ki jawani, but Sheila ki jawani. LOL

Edited: I don't know if the tablets are real, but the idea is real and it comes in some type of powder format.

Edited by luv_cid_shreya - 17 December 2010 at 1:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika_29pul18-sia--JaZ-

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
ROFL shreya u did research on these tablets ROFL ....never knew these tablets exist in real ROFL

i too had the same doubt...y it didnt worked on sandhya Silly

uv was so handsome today Tongue .... let this sarla track continue Evil Smile with sarla getting continuous "zor ka jhatkas" from vrinda Evil Smile & show as much yuvsa as possible Blushing b4 neeraj plays spoilsport Evil Smile

chakkar mei bi sarla was tight lipped on yuvraj's raaz ROFL & jagirdars' murders ROFL ..keep it up sarla ROFLROFLROFL
 btw..enjoyed sarla's/sheila ki jawani dance ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika_29.Vrish.

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

ROFL shreya u did research on these tablets ROFL ....never knew these tablets exist in real ROFL

i too had the same doubt...y it didnt worked on sandhya Silly

uv was so handsome today Tongue .... let this sarla track continue Evil Smile with sarla getting continuous "zor ka jhatkas" from vrinda Evil Smile & show as much yuvsa as possible Blushing b4 neeraj plays spoilsport Evil Smile

chakkar mei bi sarla was tight lipped on yuvraj's raaz ROFL & jagirdars' murders ROFL ..keep it up sarla ROFLROFLROFL
 btw..enjoyed sarla's/sheila ki jawani dance ROFLROFLROFL

Actually I didn't do research on the tablets themselves, but on the idea behind the tablets. So I don't know if the tablets actually exist or not. Big smile

But that's true enough...let the zor ka jhatkas continue, if not pk chicha then sarla ki jawani ROFL

P.S. I've got another perfect song:

Oh yaara dhol baja ke
Oh yaara dhol baja ke
Oh yaara jashn mana ke ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by luv_cid_shreya - 17 December 2010 at 2:07pm

kalika_29.Vrish.-JaZ-

Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
i feel that this storyline is some what starting to drag now...i wonder how long it will go on for

kalika_29pul18.Vrish.

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
Now Sandhya please stop taunting Sarala and concentrate on Yuvraj and Prabha

kalika_29pul18.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
^^^ I agree w/ the above - please get off Sarla, and get Sandhya to start hunting Prabha.  As I keep saying, Sarla is not worse than even DK, let alone Yuvraj or Prabha, and yet, she keeps getting this treatment.  Please have Sandhya focus on Prabha & Yuvraj, as the above poster said!  Also, as Jas said, how come Sheila was quiet aboutYuvraj's raaz or Jagirdar murders?

This plot made no sense whatsoever, and only achievement was ruining a good deal of Puru's business - not a bad thing in itself.  The tablets concept seemed to come from one of the Tintin stories - Flight 714 - but there, a syringe was used. Ermm Also, having been humiliated by Sandhya, how can Sarla be so careless as to not feed her the real drink?

But the serial, which was realistic enough to start w/, is now going voodoo - first the firewalk, now the truth-drug, what's next?  Bringing Shyamrao & GD Priya & everyone else Yuvraj & DK killed back to life and setting up a basis for reconciliation? Confused

Edited by _Vrish_ - 17 December 2010 at 8:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika_29pul18-sia--JaZ-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index