Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

We rajat fans protest modz plz close this (Page 8)

pariilovsu Newbie
pariilovsu
pariilovsu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

He cant do this.....Ritesh did this....he had relationship with some lady......Raj Cant do this...!!!Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01

pemayangee Newbie
pemayangee
pemayangee

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur10

Originally posted by megha01

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Originally posted by mkasisRT

i dont know 
why??
but i felt tht Rajat will be appreciated for his acting
soon and this twist will make a major change in his character in the show
and he will act soo good

He will not be appreciated for such kind of role. May be his char gets stronger but people will always blame him like now. If u see the comments of people in fb and other u can see how people are blaming him.

agreed
me myself hav gone through such  comments on fb
lyk

it was only expected frm robi

thank god my anu is safe..........i dont care abt d rest...........

yes as long as anu is safe i am good with it...robi was shown to be reckless from the beginning...so its a fair game for me ....it wouldnt have been fair if it was onu.....sry rajat fans m not saying hes a bad actor and he deserves it but his character has been shown this way from the begining...so this was much predicted

hey its not has not been prove yet that he is a father so u better dnt say he deserves it..
and  well abt the beginning of da show he was kind off reckless but he was not that bad either ..
some how he has his own stander ..

Edited by pemayangee - 18 December 2010 at 6:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01chahat4u

fusion13 Senior Member
fusion13
fusion13

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pemayangee

Originally posted by sur10

Originally posted by megha01

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

i dont know 
why??
and he will act soo good

He will not be appreciated for such kind of role. May be his char gets stronger but people will always blame him like now. If u see the comments of people in fb and other u can see how people are blaming him.

agreed
me myself hav gone through such  comments on fb
lyk

it was only expected frm robi

thank god my anu is safe..........i dont care abt d rest...........

yes as long as anu is safe i am good with it...robi was shown to be reckless from the beginning...so its a fair game for me ....it wouldnt have been fair if it was onu.....sry rajat fans m not saying hes a bad actor and he deserves it but his character has been shown this way from the begining...so this was much predicted

hey its not has not been prove yet that he is a father so u better dnt say he deserves it..
and  well abt the beginning of da show he was kind off reckless but he was not that bad either ..
some how he has his own stander ..

what i meant to say was i didnt mean to hurt his fans neither did i feel he deserved it.....its just that the blame game suits more to robbie than that to anu....i would have been hurt if the blame was on onu like cvs were trying to impose earlier before opening of the raaz....
fusion13 Senior Member
fusion13
fusion13

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pseudovirion

why are you guys shocked???dont u feel roby should be the one to be blamed for all the chaos created....he has done wrong deeds in his past...he was never shown to be seedha sadhaa and loyal from the beginning of the show...i wont be very surprized if roby really is the father of the baby....i think creatives are doing great with the current track and creating a lot more hungama....think abt the major popularity and screen space he will get for this despite nt being the main lead...

i agree with the hungama and screen space part...loved robbis acting in the part..
fusion13 Senior Member
fusion13
fusion13

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

i dont know 
why??
and he will act soo good

i completely agree with u mkasisRT
munni_rajatfan IF-Sizzlerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
i have a request, this topic is for whose who feel tht the track is not right. so if ur not bothered about robbie plz dont comment here. it hurts.

-prime-

munni_rajatfan IF-Sizzlerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pseudovirion

why are you guys shocked???dont u feel roby should be the one to be blamed for all the chaos created....he has done wrong deeds in his past...he was never shown to be seedha sadhaa and loyal from the beginning of the show...i wont be very surprized if roby really is the father of the baby....i think creatives are doing great with the current track and creating a lot more hungama....think abt the major popularity and screen space he will get for this despite nt being the main lead...
roby was never shown as a bad guy. he was only shown spoilt. but he always supported anu-tani in all circumstances. how can u forget his gud qualities so easily???& ritesh is the real bad guy having all sorts of extra marital affairs. he had been doing all sorts of wrong things. so why will roby suffer if a culprit like ritesh is present there??????

pemayangee

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
I am again saying This topic is not to discuss whther Robi is the father of the kid or not. I opened this topic for all rajat fans who can show their disgust about the track so that if any member of TL creative team visits here he/she can see that people are objecting against this track and tell producers to change the track. But the topic is going to another direction. Mods plz close the topic. And those who think only Robi can do such things plz go another topic where people are discussing about it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pemayangee-prime-megha01chahat4uAmor.

Go to top