Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

We rajat fans protest modz plz close this (Page 6)

sakhi1 Senior Member
sakhi1
sakhi1

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Those who think Robi is 23 plz watch the show from the leap. When farzana said Robi to marry him he himself said he cant marry her as he is only 20. And bashers I didn't post the topic for urs. So stay away from this topic.

Ummm would you like to point out who bashed who and where? I mean just because some of us think roby is older than 20 it does not mean we are bashing him in any way. Its also true that roby's char has been shown like that and he has been with several girls, even he does not deny it so if someone writes that its not bashing either. But having said that i still don't think its' roby's kid! i still suspect its ritesh's if it is anyone's from ganguly family LOL

And we also need to keep in mind that characters are different from actors ... if nihkil arya is playing a villan in Tere Liye it does not make him a bad person or tarnish his image

I just feel we should refrain from using words like bashers for no reason, it will only make the forum less friendly ... rest is upto you.

i think robi himself is in a state of shock & cant understand the whole episode........though he was a flirt i feel he is v seedha sadha types remember how he loves mauli.....i think he is easily getting into the trap

sakhi1 Senior Member
sakhi1
sakhi1

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
guys showing such a young boy (17/18 years old) as father of a child i feel is really vulgar & i really wish if sum1 make a complaint of balaji telefilms & ekta kpoor 2 ministry of information & broadcasting & censorboard............these people r a BIG CRAP !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TuhinaSinhamkasisHC--sanchita--Amor.sita11

sakhi1 Senior Member
sakhi1
sakhi1

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged
dear khushi can u or any1 give us contacts of these two agencies i.e I & B ministry & the censorboard
-prime- Goldie
-prime-
-prime-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged

RT and the child track is the mostROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL in the history of a decade of K-Serials, EK and cvs are goneWackoWacko in  potraying such a young actor in stupid track.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01--sanchita--chahat4u

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preppy

Originally posted by Mages

when i was watching the krap in my own eyes...i couldn't blink for a seconds at all......i couldn't at all...i swear....whatever happening was so alien to me.....

how can robindo have a son....he maybe a flirt....but he can never do a one night stand.....if he wanted he would have done woth all girls....but he did not.....i am shocked.....it can't be robindo's son....

even robindo is confused what have happened.....

but rajat acting was awesome......

oh god more than TaAnu....they are trying to create distances between RoLi.....

i am sure its not robindo's son...there is more to the mystery.....

this mrinalini is a witch for me....jonaki bas nahin ab yeh mrinalini...i feel so bad for robi....this was unexpected......

oh god ab kya hoga....i am sure this is not robi's son......its someone's plan...i hope its riteish....

dear it may b shekhar & nupur plan bcause they were talking tht taani wud never b able 2 carry off robi & mauli marriage successfully

u r right. this is a high possibility, thats y Shekhar was s sure that taani won't b ab;e to carry off the responsibility properly.
mkasisHC Goldie
mkasisHC
mkasisHC

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
i completely hate BT CV's
how can they do like this 
to my little bro
he cant do this
i mean RObi wil not do this

but may be he is shocked
so only he was not replying at tht moment
 and when they said it was Onu's kid
i was like crying for whole day
but now 
it feels sad tht my little Bro
is making fun of his image by these CV's

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
plz i dont want all these non-sense. bcoz of this roby now rajat will suffer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I opened this topic so that all Robi and Rajat fans can express their disgust on this track. So that if any of TL creatives  visit here can understand people dont like this track. Then if they are thinking to show it as Robi's child may change their opinion and show it as Nupur's plan.   I wanted to get support against this track through this post.But I think I have failed in this regard.So mods it's better to close this topic. 

Sorry to all whom I hurt.

Sanchita, it's not only Robbie and Rajat fans who hate this track...just about everyone does. As for getting support for a change of this track I think  that support was there already. What many non-Rajat fans are trying to say here is that while Robbie is a possibility (which, considering his past he is) there are many indications that it can't be him and that if it is, it's a sign of very poor scripting and characterisation for the creatives. If anything a lot of non-Rajat fans are on your side on Robbie NOT being the father.

Thanks for the support. I created the topic not to discuss the possibility. I just wanted people to stand against it. So if they are thinking to show that kid as Robi's son change their mind after reading people's opposition.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01

Go to top