recyl/recession......

Posted: 13 years ago

peoples....ive been noticin 4 well not so long but quite recently dat dere has actually been loads of recyclin recession..between lnmdj n rbo...

so..cumin 2 d point..

in my pov, i fink dat dis is actually d hite of recession/recyclin..lol..
i mean.....lol....1/2 times dis happens, but in my tv wtchin history, ive neva seen so much copyin!.(of clothes @least)!...lol...
 man,..i so wish dat shows stop tryna "copy" lnmdj,..n ahv deir own "sense: 2 dem.....n u noe..lyk...id rada see khanak in her usual suites..whoeva d designer is..plz....get sum new ideas!....

.chandzz..
-edit-
pics hav been edited as ive reqs 2 do so...lol........

dis topic ain menta mke controvs between ny1,..........its jus tryna put a msage across,...
2 d cvs,..as deyre r members on dis 4um,....2 be mre adventurous wiv d dresses,...as sum fans ll rada see new n fresh designs.....
p.s: i ain impying dat im a fan.......rofl......

chandzz.......😛
Edited by jkff - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditee thumbnail
YES INDEED!

THANK YOU!

TOO FUNNY!

And it looks awful in the RBO!
She needs to go back to sarees or her other salwars...
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

dear jkff thanx for the pics ..but no  need for them at all.

These dresses are not any individuals property as far as we know
...and belongs to star one
some of us feel there is absoutely nothing worng in using the dresses ..

It is all in channels ahnds we cant help it what can we viewers do? 

..  at the end of the day mainly it is the acting that is going to be remembered for long and not dresses

So these little things dont bother us at all..We do try to tell them but cant do much on these things ..
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

dear jkff thanx for the pics ..but no  need for them at all.

These dresses are not any individuals property as far as we know
...and belongs to star one
some of us feel there is absoutely nothing worng in using the dresses ..

It is all in channels ahnds we cant help it what can we viewers do? 

..  at the end of the day mainly it is the acting that is going to be remembered for long and not dresses

So these little things dont bother us at all..We do try to tell them but cant do much on these things ..

kul...ur pov..lol....
but dun tke dsi me tryna frce my pov on u or nyfink,...but lyk......whoeva d person incharge of dresses 4 d channel...needs 2 b mre imaginative in dis sense..lyk..imagine...if vry heroine stard wearing d same style clthes......d originality of cloths ud b nil..lyk....all im sayin is dat dey shud hav a larger sense den 2 copy of anoder shows...lol...
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya butdear u r right..................par is se acche to khanakh ke pehle wale simple dresses the..................thy wer more aligent than this................my fav was peach-pink one yashu looked stunning in that dress.....................
SOME ONE NEED TO TELL SWAPNAJI ABT YASHU DRESSES AND HER HAIR ALSO PLZ YAAR
destinylove thumbnail
yaar jkff
 @ankita i think  so enough has been told to many on this..(donno confirmed but still think so)

Channels decisions i think on all this..so we viewers  cant do much that is my point of view...

They (channel)need to realise this....
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
maybe they thought Karan enacts his scenes well with these suits🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
especially "woh" waale scenes🤣🤣🤣
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My POV currently on dresses is -

Presently they need to focus on everyone's acting, dialogues, screenplay, and music....( it is Rock -on track).....so at least music should be rocking now........they have loads in hand to fix......

and i really don't mind borrowed clothes if the act is going perfect........
anyways I didn't watch LNMDJ..........so I don't mind them actually.......
(Actually I do...........but my point is -- that it is not the prime priority RIGHT NOW..........there are many issues to be addressed)
adeelahuju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i didn't watch LNMJ but ye kya hai dresses similar kese ho sakte hain ... god its not good i thought that finaly creatives are giving khanak new dresses but its also old.. they should give her some nice saris i don't why they are soooo miser ...

Originally posted by: adeelakhokar

i didn't watch LNMJ but ye kya hai dresses similar kese ho sakte hain ... god its not good i thought that finaly creatives are giving khanak new dresses but its also old.. they should give her some nice saris i don't why they are soooo miser ...

summa dem r new..but deyre a str8 copy of lnmdj.....lol..