Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Dear Karan and Kritika (17/12/10)

nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Dear Kritika,

Heeelllo Pretty Woman!!!Tongue
I duno if LOVED or HATED todays episode!! Loved, because i LOVE kitani mohabbat hai, i Love Karan and you, I LOVE Arjuhi, i LOVE each and every second you two share on screen!!! Even, agar tum dono jaghra karthe hai, tab bhi i LOVE it!Heart
Hate, because I HATE GAURI, i Hate Gauri, i Hate Gauri, i hat...
e the way Gauri tum dono ke beech aati hai and did i mention: i HATE GAURI!Angry
But you loooked sooo Pretty in todays Epi!! PINK is TOTALLY your colour!! You looked sooooooo Cute n Ravishing!!! Smile
Your Attitude, when Arjun tried to convince you, was AWSOME!!!ClapStar I loved your dialogues!! But the way you said it wasperfect!! It was the kind of Voice you have, when you normally want to show you are strong but fact is you are totally lost in your world!
 One scene you did REMARKABLY WELL was when you said "Woh toh tab tha jab tum ne mujhe kidnap kar ke leh gaye the. Tum mujhe Aachhe lage teh. But joh Insaan mujhe achcha laga tah woh tum nahi ho, woh koi aur tha!""ClapStar omg....i was speeechless a...fter that shot! there was this kind of insecurity and power in Arohi that you PERFORMED EXTREEEMLY WELL!!!Star
Hats Off to you!!!
Love you!!Heart

Dear Karan,

Aaj Mere Bhai kp Bahut Dukh ponchaya!! GAURI NE!!!!! STUPID GIRL!!!Angry
Ek baar woh mere Haath mein Aajaye, Mein Tinka Tinka Kar Ke GAURI Ko Choti Choti Tukdron Mein Banake apna Badla Lungi!!!
I LOVED the jealousy in your eyes Karan...It was seemed REAL!!! But dont give up Arjun!! Apne Pyaar ke liye LARDNA!!! Stupid desperat
e Gauri is behind all the problems!!!Angry
Kritika LOVES you!! And you love her!! Dont let stupid Gauri come between you two!!
But awsomeeee acting today. I loved the looks you threw during the dance!! like any possessive Lover!! And then the dirty looks on Chiku when he brought a drink for Arohi... ANYONE could see theres PASSION, Love and Possessiveness!!EmbarrassedSmileClap
Arjun knows exactly that Arohi loves him!! Thats what i LOVE about Arjuhi! They can talk to each other with their eyes!! 
Great Chemistry!! Even though we didnt really have a romantic scene today, i thought that whenever you two share the screen, you "Set the screen on fire"(by King K!)!!Embarrassed
The way you hold Kritikas hand was OUTSTANDING!! honestly, i loved it!!! ...Clap

All in All, i cant believe another week passed... But theres always a new week!! So cant wait till monday!! Wish there was a Sat.Maha episode every week =) I know you'll disagree hahahahhahaha :DLOL
love you!! Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chillwithKMHkhadija-kmhwallaamuskaan23LuvmayurmaneetLove14arshraviDu_Nish

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
ClapClap loved what you've written

Pata nahi yeh Gauri ko kaise Villain bana diya AngryAngry But Karan and Kritika are doing FAB!! Love them both Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmh

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
great takeTongue
khadija-kmh Groupbie
khadija-kmh
khadija-kmh

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
speak ur heart out!!!!!but cant wait till arjun finds out hw gauris been stirring to arohi...uski tohAngry!!!!!

Luvmayurmaneet

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khadija-kmh

speak ur heart out!!!!!but cant wait till arjun finds out hw gauris been stirring to arohi...uski tohAngry!!!!!

I know - i cant wait too!!! i wanna see Arjuns reaction!

khadija-kmh

chillwithKMH Newbie
chillwithKMH
chillwithKMH

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
i like this, an i dont like gauri also
arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
The way he held Kritikas hand was just Embarrassed Day Dreaming Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index