India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Platform No. 9-2-11 !! (Page 5)

HKfan Goldie
HKfan
HKfan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Yeah after sooo long i cud see a jhalak of hope!!!! And a taste of epis to come , one hopes!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarOlicityFankubare

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
vandu!!...too gud yaar!
wat a post!
missd the forum yesterday! :(
khanak is the best!!!......i still hav to go on yt and watch the epi.....sounds lyk an awesome epi!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HKfan

Yeah after sooo long i cud see a jhalak of hope!!!! And a taste of epis to come , one hopes!!!!
Yeah...HOPE is all we can !!LOL

iluvmanarkubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ammu_SunshYn

vandu!!...too gud yaar!
wat a post!
missd the forum yesterday! :(
khanak is the best!!!......i still hav to go on yt and watch the epi.....sounds lyk an awesome epi!
Yeah...Khanak was in full form yesterday !!LOLLOLLOL

iluvmanarkubare

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
ohh dear vandu brilliant post u put my thought loved loved todays episodes everything about it was just awesome .shaan singing beautiful work by the camera and karan expressions were gud all through the song the emotion of pain and love was very well done
khanak this girl man she was the star for the epi she stood by him and gave him a piece of her mind and give him  the time to realize wht he want kudos girl loved u
khanak and rahul scene was so nice loved there convo wish to see such soulful convo i future
i must say it might be wrong but this was the best episode in the month of december so far for me completely wht rbo was and will be

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi1989

ohh dear vandu brilliant post u put my thought loved loved todays episodes everything about it was just awesome .shaan singing beautiful work by the camera and karan expressions were gud all through the song the emotion of pain and love was very well done
khanak this girl man she was the star for the epi she stood by him and gave him a piece of her mind and give him  the time to realize wht he want kudos girl loved u
khanak and rahul scene was so nice loved there convo wish to see such soulful convo i future
i must say it might be wrong but this was the best episode in the month of december so far for me completely wht rbo was and will be

Jyothi you said it dear the best epi in the whole month so far so true..and hope that this is the beginning of more such good epis...from now on....because anything less would be a killer...indeed.
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi1989

I agree !! M glad u liked my topic !Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index