Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Platform No. 9-2-11 !!

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Deviyon aur Sajjano...

Derail hua train ka dibba patri pe aane ki Koshish me hai !!! I hope I am not saying this too soon !!
But chalega.....Aj mauka diya hai inn logo ne kuch kehne ka.....

Toh....

Kal kya hoga...Kisko Pata...Abhi Episode ka Le Lo Mazza !!LOLLOLLOL
Kal Ho Na Ho !!

Camera Work and Picturization

Dude....! Superb Angles....Aj toh 10/10 marks...!

I loved how they shot the song sequence....

Specially the way they showed Manish outside the door....And Shaan's microphone(mike) was being reflected on the glass door and they showed Manish singing.....It was...In a  word "SMART".....I cudnt help going...Wow !! I luv that !! Kudos to the brain behind it....!! 

Flashbacks

Now I can be convinced to believe that Shaan -Rahul were friends......I liked the chemistry between them in this flashback.....For one it was not uncomfy and conscious....It was really free and chilled out....! These guys have finally hit it off it seems...!!

Khanak

U are the star girl......What do I say - Back With A Bang are you now?Embarrassed And Oh Boy...Did we miss you girl !! Felt great to see you properly on the show today...!

Rahul - Khanak

I loved it.....I think our views on the topic of how rahul-khanak should meet were used....We wanted them to meet unknown to the fact that she is shaan's wife....And I loved the comparing of notes they did today...! Khanak you are one smart girl...Way to revive old scars by mentioning the very points that'll get the hurt out and get the thinking on !!LOLLOLLOLLOL Loved the heart to heart between them....

I can see that they will share a easy relationship....Khanak will probably get along most with Rahul from the group....I loved the way he teased her about liking to get into troubleLOLLOLLOL...Dont you dare call her Miss.Musibat dude...Warna Mr.Pareshaan will really teach u a lessonLOLLOLLOLLOL....Hez not just possessive about his guitar any longer....there are bigger-better things hez possessive aboutLOLLOLLOL

Khanak- Shaan

This is Khanak....
This reminds of that interview the CV gave where she said something on the lines of -

Khanak - Listen to me..
Shaan - I wont...I dont need your help..
Khanak - Fine then..Do what you want..
Shaan - Khanak....plz help me LOLLOLLOL

She said everything and in the end she says.....Do what you want.,...M with you !!! U smart girlLOLLOLLOLLOL

Shaan beta...

Chot ungli pe nachayegi tumhe..
Shez a small town girl !!LOLLOLLOL

Tears and Happiness

I loved how they all went emotional and they all were lip syncing the song....Well done.....!! Today I really felt like they are a group.....!! It felt like much more than a song..... like a shared experience today.....sumthing close to all of them !!

Only thing,I thought Khanak shudve gone to Shaan and had a word with him or an I am proud of you hug....Coz the guy really went emotional...!!

Shaan-Duck

If I loved Shaan-Rahul bonding in the flashback....I loved the Shaan-Duck bonding in the audition....I enjoyed that one shot where they were both singingSmile Good job guys...!!

Roll of Honour

Yashu -

Fantastic girl.....U made us proud....U made it worth the fact that we threw a fit about you not being given footage....We are glad you are back.....Plz Remain....The show isnt the same without enough of you to watch everyday !!

KT -

Impressed cool dude....U were cracking today....Especially the part where in the end he semi-breaks down after the song ends.....I wanted sumone to walk upto him and give him a hug for the effort Shaan put in...Khanak or Duck...any one of them cudve done it !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

P.S - Before you ask me why the title of the post is what it is...
Thats coz....All of you know that Nau-Do-Gyaarah(9-2-11) is a term for a vanishing act....So just in case today's improvement in the show makes a vanishing act...and its just a one-episode wonder....I dont wanna trust it too much,so that m NOT bitterly dissapointed today....I hope henceforth the show keeps improving and that this episode wasnt just a flash in the pan....Hence the name of the post !!LOLLOLLOL

Luv,
VanduWink

Edited by togepe30 - 17 December 2010 at 10:57am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

yasharan.lovehotchpotchRBOshivani_guptagarfield1209HKfaniluvmanarIFsKhanaksaaaz-Manita-NinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123destinyloveMFRanjinitofeeeesaditeeDancingdoll.Dilwale.kubarekrock-Deepali-

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Brilliant post Vandu! Clap

Agree with all that you said. I could get a sense of this band as a group of friends in the past... they all looked happy and comfy.

Shaan-Duck singing- yup, felt exactly that way only.

Khanak shd hav given a hug to Shaan. I hope we see that tomorrow.

Abt the title, better be careful than sorry, eh? Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209iluvmanardestinylovekrockkubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
LOVELY! Vandooooo my Bandhu!

NOW if ONLY they would get some good back and forth happening between these two

It would be ALL IJ WELL for me

I even liked the one they had in bed, just before Khanak starts her Rahul puraan

Shaan was EXACTLY like he was when she ran away the first and second time

"He says "HO GAYA tumhara? Ab main so jaaoon"

OH MAN MIGHTY Jealous!

I WANT a sequence or two of that in the next week rey

The eyes are SOOOOOOOO parched!

Koi bhi Bausch & Lomb abhi kaam nahi karta
I MISS THAT flirtatious back and forth SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
Bus a couple of such 5 minute scenes a week, from one break to another

Thats all!

Vandu can you please call SWJ  have her take care of this?

Love you

Aditee

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209iluvmanarkrockkubare

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
vandu meri gabbar......................what a post..............yaar...........i am proud of u yaar.........................and also very funny.........ya ur right todays episode was craking...............yashu was awsome yar.................u r right abt shaan and small town girl...........thing lol
ya 10on 10.................andrahul and yashu covorsation was really gr8............ya i think he will be khanaks new best frnd in group yaar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209iluvmanarkubare

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Vanduuuuu *hugs* i haven't seen the episode yet but your post just wants me to go and watch the episode RIGHT NOW! thatnks a lot for this vandu love you loads!

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Vandu dear awesome post yaar....2days epi was really woth watching.....and abt khanak's hug 2 shaan, may be khanak will give him much more better thing than just a hug...Wink

and Aditee...i also missing those scenes u mentioned....these r really worth watching...

yaar Ankita dear...why rnt u continuing ur FF yaar....it's so nice...pls update...

Edited by iluvmanar - 17 December 2010 at 11:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209kubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

Brilliant post Vandu! Clap

*blush*

Agree with all that you said. I could get a sense of this band as a group of friends in the past... they all looked happy and comfy.

Yep....totally at ease...Loved Manish-KT in the flashbacks

Shaan-Duck singing- yup, felt exactly that way only.
Yep...their present day audition chemistry was fab

Khanak shd hav given a hug to Shaan. I hope we see that tomorrow.

Hope so.....But wo uss instant ka maza kuch aur hota...tho they tried to show it thru the imagination...him bending slightly in front of her with the guitar...I like

Abt the title, better be careful than sorry, eh? Smile

Absolutely girl....V dont wanna be depressed again...do v?WinkLOL

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
dear vandu
looooooooooooooooove   ur post a lot
u have brought out very finely all the aspects..
nothing anyone else can add.....

it completely filled me with satisfaction 

number one postion to yashu today in acting ..Kt., did very well in song seg..

Better they avoid closelups too much thre are so many black spots on his face....but did camera very well in covering the song..all the rest of the emotions too was well shown

.manish also did very well..wiping tears..i was touched..

flashback scenes were very much better and they reallygelledas a gorup sam also imporved and acted better

On the whole complete satisfactory episode

e..I wish khank gets significant part to paly like this in whole Rock on track

very good post thanx a lot..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index