You're still the one
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
You're still the one
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

As Shaina croons in my ears...i think of Dutta and Nakkusha....what odds are being placed in their paths...the battles they are fighting together, alone, with each-other or with themselves....but still their love shines like the lamps leading you to the end of the tunnel where sunlight relegates the dark into smithereens. Every second today i felt that Nakku would be let down..her tenacious hold on her faith and her love for Dutta would be raped by the cruel intentions and darkness surrounding her...but the look in his eyes as he saw the picture said it all...he would not demean her by believing those filthy lies...
I hope so...i hope i m surprised in a pleasant way not shocked by utter disappointment on monday...

Plz CVs you have always put something different on our plates...something that tantalized our taste buds and intrigued our thoughts...the first wedding...the subsequent love hate,trust distrust and finally the mind boggling, heart quenching love in its most true, selfless form...where looks spoke volumes more than lips...where a mere smile lit up the sparks more then the touch..without the cheap titillation of subdued lust as portrayed in other shows which call themselves love stories without understanding the love they are supposed to represent. You have taken this relationship to another level. We are waiting with baited breathe the union of this couple as we know it would be something really beautiful..but even without that Tasha romance is more powerful than all those sensationalized 'love stories'. Please don't ruin this equation by letting Dutta fall prey to such cheap allegations at Nakkusha...Let this Suresh incident...redefine the 'Ramayan'....let our Ram scream at the world that his love is pure and his trust unbreakable like a rock. Let him say,'Back off! My Sita will not walk the fire.'

Oh! and for a bonus please let Nakkusha slap that evil grin off that Macbeth witch's face...afterall she herself asked for it....I dare you to do that....i bet the TRPs will go sky high...if you showed the truth triumph and love prevail in such dark hours...even if Dutta's lips don't say that let his actions say...'You're still the one i love...the one i belong too.'

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalishan2430star1315maszVampgirlGooddAbhiAnikadduurama_2010mozart66mussy.jamshed--SONEE---bharti-LeandraAnu-Reddymeghaparti

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Plz CVs you have always put something different on our plates...something that tantalized our taste buds and intrigued our thoughts...the first wedding...the subsequent love hate,trust distrust and finally the mind boggling, heart quenching love in its most true, selfless form...where looks spoke volumes more than lips...where a mere smile lit up the sparks more then the touch..without the cheap titillation of subdued lust as portrayed in other shows which call themselves love stories without understanding the love they are supposed to represent. You have taken this relationship to another level. We are waiting with baited breathe the union of this couple as we know it would be something really beautiful..but even without that Tasha romance is more powerful than all those sensationalized 'love stories'. Please don't ruin this equation by letting Dutta fall prey to such cheap allegations at Nakkusha...Let this Suresh incident...redefine the 'Ramayan'....let our Ram scream at the world that his love is pure and his trust unbreakable like a rock. Let him say,'Back off! My Sita will not walk the fire.'

Oh! and for a bonus please let Nakkusha slap that evil grin off that Macbeth witch's face...afterall she herself asked for it....I dare you to do that....i bet the TRPs will go sky high...if you showed the truth triumph and love prevail in such dark hours...even if Dutta's lips don't say that let his actions say...'You're still the one i love...the one i belong too.'

@-BOLD - very well put shilpi...Clap... would love to see that happen ...Day Dreaming

Love that song by the way ... Embarrassed .... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maszmussy.jamshedWanderbug

masz Senior Member
masz
masz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
"Oh! and for a bonus please let Nakkusha slap that evil grin off that Macbeth witch's face...afterall she herself asked for it....I dare you to do that....i bet the TRPs will go sky high...if you showed the truth triumph and love prevail in such dark hours...even if Dutta's lips don't say that let his actions say...'You're still the one i love...the one i belong too.'"

shilpita,ClapLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedWanderbug

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
As much as I would like to see Naku slapping her, the biggest slap on Kala's face, will be if Naku says, whatever the case, you are older to me and my husband's sister, I will not do paap by laying my hands on you, Dutta's love for me is the biggest slap :)

Vampgirlmussy.jamshedWanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

As much as I would like to see Naku slapping her, the biggest slap on Kala's face, will be if Naku says, whatever the case, you are older to me and my husband's sister, I will not do paap by laying my hands on you, Dutta's love for me is the biggest slap :)

A slap is a slap...physical or metamorphic....but let nakku show that witch what love is all about....ufff...i felt so dirty when that creep was telling dutta that nakku was promised to many men like him....kala deserves to be slapped for that cheap trick.....anyway would do for me...but since its a show with drama as its category...a real slap might work with the masses more.OuchLOLWink

mussy.jamshed-bharti-Leandra

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Oh my God. Shilpita, this post is B-E-A-utiful. I'm speechless.

And oh, i was expecting to be let down too, every moment. I am truly truly humbled by the power of Naku's love. No matter what happens on Monday, we atleast know that he didn't trust the weirdo blindly. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255mussy.jamshedWanderbug-bharti-

star1315 Senior Member
star1315
star1315

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
shilpita, i am great fan of Mishal & LTL, silent reader ..first time writing here. Loved your post... TaSha love story is out of this world.... each word u wrote is correct & just perfact... Datta is annoyed with naku is for her lie, he never doubted her charitra...if  any one points finger on her he won't spare him.... he was keenly obzerving the picture, i guess he might see neckless he has gifted her...or the hand on naku's shoulder might be datta's hand [ as such no need of such proof of her innocence cause datta has full trust on her ].. when datta will know Kala is after all this i can imagine what will be her fate? 

Edited by chandrika1315 - 17 December 2010 at 6:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top