Pratigya

Precap - Gift of rift (Page 3)

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by yemi3006

twit...... the day SDS realizes what  u are really up to with her son even the devil will not be able to help you

Yemi,

I think SDS desire to throw Pratigya out of the house is stronger than any feeling of being cheated .. she will use Aarushi to throw Pratigya out ..and will not say anything until that is accomplished..

SDS & SS needs to be careful what they wish for....... we the audience are clamouring for K to get working & be independent but I'm surprised that his parents are not recognizing that if that were to happen, chances of him walking out of TN with his wife goes up........  you would think they would use the non-working thing to keep K dependent on them

Edited by yemi3006 - 17 December 2010 at 11:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI....Poojie....

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cara86

Thanks T Big smile

Another twit campaign to insult Prats.....Sleepy

Its bad enough knowing the twit has invaded TN but why on earth are the cvs hellbent on showing her everyday !!!!! AngryAngryAngry

Can't they give us some peace ........i'm only watching the show in edits minus twit Big smile ..............but knowing she's there gives me a headache Dead LOL

ROFL 

call the Pratster - good at giving headaches also - but has a handy jar of balm that'll soon send u to sleep - ask Baba!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86tanthya

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hi. (not going to do an special entry, it doesnt receive a warm applause).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAI....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adilmomin786

and will this ensure a warm applause..

How R u ? Bro Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adilmomin786

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged

How R u ? Bro Big smile
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Tanthuuuu,

I am doing well. I am done with the semester until Jan 16. That's about a month off. I go to Colorado on Sunday for about 4 days, after that, I am doing nothing. Just sitting at home. I am doing well. I am very hungry, my mom is currently cookin up some lunch.Big smileBig smile and you ??!!!
Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by mia03

Thanks for the description tanthya.

Aarushia is very cunning these days.....I can't wait till the day SDS learns she has been fooled.....would love to see what the teeny twit will do against a full of revenge SDS....

But seriously this sister war is really boring.....
I don't think SDS, would mind, anything to get pratz, out of Krishna life.

Not at the cost of her self respect....she might not say anything till she gets prats out of K's life but she will not forgive it either and will give aarushia her due....well...in due time
I am surprised that you guys are predicting that kriya will be seperated due to Arushi. If it happens I would think they were never meant to be together in the first place.

Anusarkar - To be honest I could care less about Kriya as I see it as one sided which is something that don't pull me to like this couple....

....that said nobody is saying that we're considering arushia being succesfull at separating Kriya. We're just stating SDS' desire, why she's putting of with and using the teeny twit for.... 
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anusarkar

Originally posted by mia03

Thanks for the description tanthya.

Aarushia is very cunning these days.....I can't wait till the day SDS learns she has been fooled.....would love to see what the teeny twit will do against a full of revenge SDS....

But seriously this sister war is really boring.....
I don't think SDS, would mind, anything to get pratz, out of Krishna life.

Not at the cost of her self respect....she might not say anything till she gets prats out of K's life but she will not forgive it either and will give aarushia her due....well...in due time
I am surprised that you guys are predicting that kriya will be seperated due to Arushi. If it happens I would think they were never meant to be together in the first place.

Anusarkar - To be honest I could care less about Kriya as I see it as one sided which is something that don't pull me to like this couple....

....that said nobody is saying that we're considering arushia being succesfull at separating Kriya. We're just stating SDS' desire, why she's putting of with and using the teeny twit for.... 
  I do not think that it is one sided because Krishna's love for Prats was always very strong ,to a point like an obsession and Prats has fallen in love with krish way later in different circumstances and so it is more subdued . I think the most important part for Prats is to prioritize krish than her mission to save Arushi. Well Cvs are not going to do it because since P is the protagonist ,they want her to save  Aa, This is just what I think.Whats your opinion?  
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged

How R u ? Bro Big smile
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Tanthuuuu,

I am doing well. I am done with the semester until Jan 16. That's about a month off. I go to Colorado on Sunday for about 4 days, after that, I am doing nothing. Just sitting at home. I am doing well. I am very hungry, my mom is currently cookin up some lunch.Big smileBig smile and you ??!!!

Me well too  ..

@ underlined..That's  what u always do ...nothing new in that ..whats for lunch ??

what hppnd to ur internship ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

Go to top