Precap - Gift of rift - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by yemi3006

twit...... the day SDS realizes what  u are really up to with her son even the devil will not be able to help you

Yemi,

I think SDS desire to throw Pratigya out of the house is stronger than any feeling of being cheated .. she will use Aarushi to throw Pratigya out ..and will not say anything until that is accomplished..
Originally posted by mia03

all this just because Aman, dump her at the alter......wicked, evil, she inherited this evilness from who dadi...shamu, do show some sign of evil too

He already did , when he killed Angad...
Originally posted by mia03

I don't think SDS, would mind, anything to get pratz, out of Krishna life.

Not at the cost of her self respect....she might not say anything till she gets prats out of K's life but she will not forgive it either and will give aarushia her due....well...in due time
Thanks T ðŸ˜ƒ

Another twit campaign to insult Prats.....🥱

Its bad enough knowing the twit has invaded TN but why on earth are the cvs hellbent on showing her everyday !!!!! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Can't they give us some peace ........i'm only watching the show in edits minus twit 😃 ..............but knowing she's there gives me a headache ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ˜†
Edited by Cara86 - 13 years ago
Hey Tanths!

OK - am all updated!!!! _ ALL CREDIT TO YOU AND THE WONDERFUL JOB U DO!!!!!

As for the epi....🤢 hardly a showstopper and too much vitriol to stomach....

me gonna get ulcer soon if that Argh!oosiya doesnt get whipped soon!😒

c'mon Kesar, bolbo yaar ya phir kuch karbo - aisi statue ban ne se ka khaak hoga beyyyyyyy!!!😆
Originally posted by Aeryn

Not at the cost of her self respect....she might not say anything till she gets prats out of K's life but she will not forgive it either and will give aarushia her due....well...in due time
I am surprised that you guys are predicting that kriya will be seperated due to Arushi. If it happens I would think they were never meant to be together in the first place.
Originally posted by tanthya

Yemi,

I think SDS desire to throw Pratigya out of the house is stronger than any feeling of being cheated .. she will use Aarushi to throw Pratigya out ..and will not say anything until that is accomplished..

SDS & SS needs to be careful what they wish for....... we the audience are clamouring for K to get working & be independent but I'm surprised that his parents are not recognizing that if that were to happen, chances of him walking out of TN with his wife goes up........  you would think they would use the non-working thing to keep K dependent on them
Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Cara86

Thanks T ðŸ˜ƒ

Another twit campaign to insult Prats.....🥱

Its bad enough knowing the twit has invaded TN but why on earth are the cvs hellbent on showing her everyday !!!!! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Can't they give us some peace ........i'm only watching the show in edits minus twit 😃 ..............but knowing she's there gives me a headache ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ˜†

🤣 

call the Pratster - good at giving headaches also - but has a handy jar of balm that'll soon send u to sleep - ask Baba!😆
Hi. (not going to do an special entry, it doesnt receive a warm applause).
Originally posted by adilmomin786

Hi. (not going to do an special entry, it doesnt receive a warm applause).

and will this ensure a warm applause..

How R u ? Bro 😃