ADI..I Will Be...Miss..U

ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
DEAR....ADI.........๐Ÿ˜›
U R JUST JUST..SUPER..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
ADI...YOUR ACTING....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I ONLY WATCH FOR...UUUUUUUUU..NAIDL.........โค๏ธ
............ NO ADI........... WHY I SEE......NAIDL..............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes i agree with u ......๐Ÿ˜ญ  . Sach Aditya as Raghav just super & mindblowing acting........๐Ÿ‘  yes hum vi Raghav ko bahut hi jyada miss karenge so ab nahi dekhna......... ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Aditya is best ๐Ÿ˜Ž
 Kash is serial ko bewajha leap na dekar story aage karte but.....๐Ÿ˜ก
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Why not nats now ...startd both adinat r superb. Realy
RASIA2 thumbnail

Today's epi is going to be my last one to watch becaues it is going to be Aditiya's last one.I am going to miss Natasha and Aditiya very much without them both there is no laado for me.I dont know how my time is going to pass in the two week's of Christmas holiday's from work.On sunday I watched telly award's Aditiya and Natasha were looking great together Natasha looked beautiful in red.,black sari and that little girl looked like she was Aditiya's niece.I am really going to miss Aditiya and Natasha they both were and are wounderful actor's and they do make great pair together I was ever so sad on thursday and also today as well๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•p.s I should say boow to the CV's for letting our most lovely and favourite pair go from laado.

Sanaa/uk Edited by RASIA2 - 13 years ago
pranshu.fan thumbnail
adi is the best.................i hope this couple would come back in other shows......pls....thats my wish.......๐Ÿ˜†...........................................
pranshu.fan thumbnail
MAAN  TO KARTA HAI KI DIRECTOR,PRODUCER SABKA MURDER KAR DE...................................ADI AND NATS KO KYU HATAYA,WHY,WHY........................................................................๐Ÿ˜ก
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
We were havng a thing of beauty(rasia), v were al trapd in a rattrap ie fanclub..now we got last lesson n v lost spring witout rasia NOW CVS SHOULD JUMP IN DEEP WATER