Na Aana Is Desh Laado

ADI..I Will Be...Miss..U

ananya2000 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2000
ananya2000

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
DEAR....ADI.........Tongue
U R JUST JUST..SUPER..ClapClapClapClap
ADI...YOUR ACTING....ClapClapClapClap I ONLY WATCH FOR...UUUUUUUUU..NAIDL.........Heart
............ NO ADI........... WHY I SEE......NAIDL..............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12br200910

br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Yes i agree with u ......Cry  . Sach Aditya as Raghav just super & mindblowing acting........Clap  yes hum vi Raghav ko bahut hi jyada miss karenge so ab nahi dekhna......... Cry 

Aditya is best Cool
 Kash is serial ko bewajha leap na dekar story aage karte but.....Angry
Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Why not nats now ...startd both adinat r superb. Realy
RASIA2 Senior Member
RASIA2
RASIA2

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Today's epi is going to be my last one to watch becaues it is going to be Aditiya's last one.I am going to miss Natasha and Aditiya very much without them both there is no laado for me.I dont know how my time is going to pass in the two week's of Christmas holiday's from work.On sunday I watched telly award's Aditiya and Natasha were looking great together Natasha looked beautiful in red.,black sari and that little girl looked like she was Aditiya's niece.I am really going to miss Aditiya and Natasha they both were and are wounderful actor's and they do make great pair together I was ever so sad on thursday and also today as wellCryDisapproveConfusedp.s I should say boow to the CV's for letting our most lovely and favourite pair go from laado.

Sanaa/uk

Edited by RASIA2 - 20 December 2010 at 8:05am
pranshu.fan Newbie
pranshu.fan
pranshu.fan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
adi is the best.................i hope this couple would come back in other shows......pls....thats my wish.......LOL...........................................
pranshu.fan Newbie
pranshu.fan
pranshu.fan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
MAAN  TO KARTA HAI KI DIRECTOR,PRODUCER SABKA MURDER KAR DE...................................ADI AND NATS KO KYU HATAYA,WHY,WHY........................................................................Angry
Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
We were havng a thing of beauty(rasia), v were al trapd in a rattrap ie fanclub..now we got last lesson n v lost spring witout rasia NOW CVS SHOULD JUMP IN DEEP WATER

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top