Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SALMAN & KATRINA Hilarious Promo BB 4 + Pics (Page 4)

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
OMGGG can't wait for this episodeBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

haan na..
salman khan had this different glow on hsi face on DKD:. but here in the beginning he was so cold there must be tension between them.. right now coz i dont believe in the break up rumors 

Originally posted by lensahunte08

is it me or kat was feelign uncomfortable .. she wasnt like this on DKD

I agree. There seems to be a tension between them. Not just kat, sallu also looked uncomfortable than when she came on DKD. They looked so much in love than. They were so sweet together. Here they look like strangers who barely know each other.

Yeah exactly. He was so happy on the DKD episode. Salman is one of those people who can't hide his feeling just like bebo. He gives it out with his body language and behavior and the things he says lol
pomegranate IF-Rockerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
I think katrina looks gorgeous and I LOVE her outfit but feel that it's a bit too much for this show, it's something I would like to see at a premiere or a formal event, she should've worn a mini. also, I love the dress from the front but from the back it looks like a sari :S

Edited by pomegranate - 17 December 2010 at 7:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissIffiy.khoobsurat.

Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
 @lensahunte08  so i remember bebo's lift kara de she was so sweet.. specially when she told about the incident with a fan who came to meet her and she wasnt there and when she came back she talked with him and etc..

@pomegranate  i like her outfit.. but its seems its not one u can dance in with.. i mean the sheela ki jawani steps

.khoobsurat.

ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
This is unfortunate.
They are no longer together and it was making them both awkward. Salman was trying to interact with her, but he was indirectly insulting her, by saying she is going for younger heros. And she came off kind of lost and unsure.

By the way,  Her face looks different again. Dont know what it is.

Why do these beautiful girls do this to themselves...sigh. Whatever maybe this makes them feel comfortable in this crazy vain industry. I wouldn't know. I am not in it and I already feel self concious about my weight as a women.
 Can't wait to see them when they all reach Madhuri's age. What craziness we will see. I am convinced all of this has long term effects. Look at Aish now.

I look at Madhuri now and I see a women who looks the same, but has aged and put on weight. Glad to see that she is still beautiful inside and out. She shines. She is an Audrey Hepburn not an Elizabeth Taylor. Thank god for that.

.khoobsurat.

Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
@ranig  u think ti was an insult.. but i think he said it coz  she had done movies with heroes double her age.. and suddenly jumped to her same age group like Ranbhir imran..  ali zafar from their new movie
but i found it funny when he called her katirna auntie..lol

Edited by Sallufanno1 - 17 December 2010 at 7:21pm
ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

@ranig  u think ti was an insult.. but i think he said it coz  she had done movies with heroes double her age.. and suddenly jumped to her same age group like Ranbhir imran..  ali zafar from their new movie
but i found it funy when he called her katirna auntie..lol
Really, I feel like he was putting her down. And then he was acting like a kid. It came off pretty strange to me. It did not make me feel good.
Salman has a beautiful side, but if you get on his bad side, his comments can sting.....I've seen both.
I dont know....I felt for Katrina here. Its an instinct I had. I could be wrong.

Edited by ranig - 17 December 2010 at 7:13pm
Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
well we cant say...
before we have seen the episode

but i remember many said during DKD when PC was poeple used to say they were not on talking terms there.. but then salman made fun as he used to with all heroines.. but other flirted back or what ever i should call it .. but PC didnt..  

I remember the suhaagraat topic.. man .. he was mean

Edited by Sallufanno1 - 17 December 2010 at 7:20pm

Go to top