Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sita11

but who will tell taani abt the robbie secret

as taani is still unaware of all this ????
but yes taani wud b held responsible for breaking maulie-robbie marriage as per the article of indya.com nupur will accuse taani publically

now again shekhar will separate anurag -taani as his izzat wud b spoiled by taani
robbie will also start hating taani now

Can you link me to the article that said tani will be blamed?
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah
just give me few minutes
sitakshii thumbnail
Originally posted by: niveditha

Ananya to help Nupur in her vicious plans

Love is for keeps and if it's not your priority then you are not worth it. Nupur who chose her career over Anurag is now repenting for her decision and now she wants him back at any cost.

Alas! Anurag has realised his love for Taani and has confessed it to her. However, Nupur is not going to take things lying down. She has now joined hands with Ananya (Anurag's sister) to make Taani's life a living hell and create a rift between the two love birds. Nupur will turn negative by the day and will get full support from Ananya who doesn't like Taani a wee-bit.

Informs our source from the show: "Nupur will use every trick in the book and will use all her experience with Anurag to separate him from Taani. She will use everything that she knows about Anurag to win him back and will make optimum use of her eight-year-old relationship with him. But what she fails to realise is that Taani and Anurag's relationship is not time-bound and is beyond a life-time. It's an eternal love-story."

Talking about the upcoming track, Nupur says, "I will try to create complications in Taani and Anurag's life with Ananya's help. I will try to win him back and marry him but what happens at the end is to be watched out for."

Nupur's comrade, Ananya says: "Everybody is aware that I am against Taani and hate her the most. I can go to any length to get Anurag rid of her. I will help Nupur in all her plans, scheming and plotting against Taani so that my brother leaves her. I will suggest Nupur to resort to other tricks rather than slitting her wrist as it had no affect on Anurag whatsoever. In the upcoming episodes, Nupur will create a scene in public and I will yet again support her. There will be a huge drama and my family members would merely watch it silently."

Says Vikas Goopta, creative head of Tere Liye: "Taani and Anurag's love can survive any storm. It's not weak and fragile to let insecurities creep into their relationship. It is beyond scheming and plotting by any given person on the earth."

When did they say love is a bed of red roses as with rose comes its thorns which is ready to prick you everytime you touch it. Taani too will have to encounter her share of struggle for Anurag.

Watch Taani's journey from a jilted lover to have got Anurag back in her life on Tere Liye,

Monday to Friday, 10:00 pm on STAR Plus.

Neha Maheshwri/Hill Road Media
Wednesday, December 08, 2010

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1051/ananya-to-help-nupur-in-her-vicious-plans.aspx

Edited by sita11 - 13 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
that ananaya is gonna support witch nupur in all her vicious plans
from the above article we r making a guess that publically nupur will accuse taani for breaking robbie-maulie marriage !!!!
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, it's a guess but it's a pretty valid one. It makes sense.
sitakshii thumbnail
today loved the cute anurag-taani scene when taani wraps herself in the arms of anurag
now feeling sooooooooooo sad that in the upcoming episodes we will b seeing only unhappy faces of anurag-taani

God knows wen we will b seeing our Anurag-Taani scenes
the creatives r doing such dull job in the show !!!!!
LubzA thumbnail
Aaaaw me too. I keep replaying it on my iPhone. Too cute <3

Yeah and as usual it'll be Tani crying her eyes out.
thesemoments thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That could be one way. But I'm thinking of it like this
After the shaddi, everyone will find out and then Taani questioning Onu that why didn't he tell everyone before. That will create misunderstanding.
LubzA thumbnail
Hmm that could work aswell. Anything is possible with BT.

If they do it that way, they'd better speed time along since they said that the wedding would be in 6/7 months.Edited by Lubz89 - 13 years ago