Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJen-Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (Page 3)

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lil_mizz_shawty

Fats you just summed up everything perfectly!!!
Missing them so much!! can't wait to see them onscreen again!

Thanks marj!! Miss them too and hope to see them again.

Originally posted by mayuri.vet

OMG!!!!!!!!...this is wat i call chemistry!!!!!!!<3<3

BlushingBlushing

check this one out

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

KaJen--can they get any better........only nikammas come back and rule our hearts eevryday...roz nostalgia hota hai inki pics dekh keCry

I know, even I feel nostalgic seeing these pics. Kya din the woh *sighs*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetAddiction.-Mayu-

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
@fattu: you said it..in fact, while reading your topic, my eyes were getting tearyUnhappy

you know, I was happy to get the KaJen news and thought that it would definitely be really exciting to see KaJen back in a different avatar even though in different shows, but my heart beat just doubled thinking that OMG!! Then, I won't see KaJen...I am so confused, one part of me says it will be nice to see them back in different avatars and the other part says no!! whatever, but KaJen have to be back together because life is incomplete without them and Indian TV is lifeless without KaJen for me...

let's see what happens...god has brought KaJen back and together again and again and let's hope they will be brought back together again to make all of us happy..at the most you might have to wait for many days, months, or may be even years, but I'm sure our KaJen will be back and they have to be back...we shall wait...KaJen always and forever is an understatement,...it is just out of the question to express what KaJen means to me in words...I can just say that they reside in my heart always and foreverHeart

-Mayu-Aquarius18

DulceTentacion. IF-Sizzlerz
DulceTentacion.
DulceTentacion.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
:)

-Mayu-Aquarius18

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
KaJen are pure magic !! They have this intensity & passion in them , which makes us want more of them , makes us crave more for them !There is nothing more beautiful than them together ! They are heavenly , they are romantic & enchanting ! (sighs) I miss them !
They are truly a chemistrylicious couple !

The Rahul-Anjali / SRK Kajol of Indian television !!
KaJen Rock !!

Edited by * Unnati * - 23 December 2010 at 4:27am

-Mayu-Aquarius18

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquarius16

[QUOTE=mayuri.vet]

well its more of nostalgia now and once i get to know that they are back...i will be excited!!!!Big smile

they have a chemistry thats hard to put in words.....and all kajenians are fab writersClap

i wish they would have elaborated on them..but they dont need anything...we fans know what kajen mean......miss them loadsCry

i am off to kajen land nowEmbarrassed

i hope kajen were a part of a new show...any....and hope they sign up KSG in wipeout desi versionEmbarrassed

love
mayu:)

Yeah, the excitement will definitely come back once they return!!! They don't need words just like their acting-their presence is enough to leave such a big impact.Embarrassed Yeah, I hope KSG comes too on 'zor ka jatka'Wink

Exactly!!!!!!!

When it comes to kajen i just cant stop praising them. Anyways now looking forward to the show**Zor Ka Jhatka**

well as of now nothings confirmed who will be opposite KSG; so lets pray they sign up Jen as everyone knows how popular kajen are<3<3

Once i start talking about them; I get all nostalgicCry

Nikammas you better be backBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquarius18

caprigurl IF-Sizzlerz
caprigurl
caprigurl

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I so loved SBS for saying what so many of us feel
Really Karan Singh And Jennifer had such an aura of cuteness, love and chemistry all rolled into one when they played Armaan Riddhima
Prior to this too b4 Sharad went loco ( LOL) they were such a cute pair in KZK

But DMG brought out the best in them
Every look, gesture, dialogue, piercing gaze , every tremble of expression was so well brought out by them- they were an Actor pair in sync with each other's dialogue delivery, body language and facial expressions
really complemented each other
No doubt their friendship was an added bonus for their fans but for those who dont even know abt it- the mere screen presence was Wow enough :)
So really they are a Rab ki banayi Jodi- all loveliness and cuteness intact

I loved and love SRK-KaJol and it was pretty nice of TB to mention that once - surely there's a lot of similarity here :)

Both are wonderful actors and together toh they are Dynamite( as Gr8 Mag once quipped :P )

PS: Fattu Mereko chahiye phir se  yeh dono :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_-Mayu-Aquarius18

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

KaJen are pure magic !! They have this intensity & passion in them , which makes us want more of them , makes us crave more for them !There is nothing more beautiful than them together ! They are heavenly , they are romantic & enchanting ! (sighs) I miss them !
They are truly a chemistrylicious couple !

The Rahul-Anjali / SRK Kajol of Indian television !!
KaJen Rock !!

They sure are unnati!! No matter how much we see of them, it's not enough. *sighs* The HAVE to be back-TOGETHER!!!

Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

@fattu: you said it..in fact, while reading your topic, my eyes were getting tearyUnhappy

you know, I was happy to get the KaJen news and thought that it would definitely be really exciting to see KaJen back in a different avatar even though in different shows, but my heart beat just doubled thinking that OMG!! Then, I won't see KaJen...I am so confused, one part of me says it will be nice to see them back in different avatars and the other part says no!! whatever, but KaJen have to be back together because life is incomplete without them and Indian TV is lifeless without KaJen for me...

let's see what happens...god has brought KaJen back and together again and again and let's hope they will be brought back together again to make all of us happy..at the most you might have to wait for many days, months, or may be even years, but I'm sure our KaJen will be back and they have to be back...we shall wait...KaJen always and forever is an understatement,...it is just out of the question to express what KaJen means to me in words...I can just say that they reside in my heart always and foreverHeart

Yeah, same here. I know, I was just excited to see some news on BOTH of them, but then my heart sank when I heard about KSG's new show. I want KaJen together, not separate. It's just so weird not seeing them onscreen  together. I waited years to see them again then I saw them again in ZND. Then after a few months I saw them again in DMG and then again. They surely will be back!!!Wink
Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by caprigurl

I so loved SBS for saying what so many of us feel
Really Karan Singh And Jennifer had such an aura of cuteness, love and chemistry all rolled into one when they played Armaan Riddhima
Prior to this too b4 Sharad went loco ( LOL) they were such a cute pair in KZK

But DMG brought out the best in them
Every look, gesture, dialogue, piercing gaze , every tremble of expression was so well brought out by them- they were an Actor pair in sync with each other's dialogue delivery, body language and facial expressions
really complemented each other
No doubt their friendship was an added bonus for their fans but for those who dont even know abt it- the mere screen presence was Wow enough :)
So really they are a Rab ki banayi Jodi- all loveliness and cuteness intact

I loved and love SRK-KaJol and it was pretty nice of TB to mention that once - surely there's a lot of similarity here :)

Both are wonderful actors and together toh they are Dynamite( as Gr8 Mag once quipped :P )

PS: Fattu Mereko chahiye phir se  yeh dono :(

I have loved them togther from day one, like when sharad and sneha first were just even friends. I was disappointed with how their track turned out but I will always be grateful for introducing KaJen to us because of which they then portrayed AR. Their acting just matches each other perfectly and we run out of words to describe them. Sometimes I actually feel that Jenny is better-she does have more experience than him, but I never think that any of them act bad. Their eyes speak volumes and all the emotional heartbreaking scenes were the ones where they expressed their emotions just through their eyes. I'm very weird-I like a couple according to their relationship offscreen, meaning if I find out that they don't like get on, then I don't really like the couple anymore. KaJen being best friends before either of them became superstars just makes me admire their friendship all the more and love them all the more.Embarrassed

Originally posted by mayuri.vet

Exactly!!!!!!!

When it comes to kajen i just cant stop praising them. Anyways now looking forward to the show**Zor Ka Jhatka**

well as of now nothings confirmed who will be opposite KSG; so lets pray they sign up Jen as everyone knows how popular kajen are<3<3

Once i start talking about them; I get all nostalgicCry

Nikammas you better be backBig smile

Yeah, I  have this evil hope that they don't find some new girl.LOL I just want KaJen together in the end.

caprigurl-Mayu-

Go to top