Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i luv that scene too extra specially too. N yes as much as im happy they both are making a comeback the kajenian part in me is selfish to stl be hurt at the fact that they're coming back separately. I rele miss watching this jodi on screen. They bring out the best in each other. N like u said they are the srk kajol on silver screen for me too. I just hope n pray they make a grand comeback soon together. :)
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Well KaJen are destined to be =) I am glad SBB recognized their jodi as Rab Ne Mila Di Jodi <3 They are truly dynamite together and it has been proved from time to time again. I am sure it ain't over for KaJen. We will see them again some day *Inshallah*
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aquarius16

I'm happy that both of them are coming back-but I want it with jenny as well.😳 No, you're not asking for too much as they really should be together.

Yeah, it's one of my faves as well.😳 They look gorgeous together.😍

Hey!🤗 It actually is a mixture of nostalgia and excitement for me. I'm excited about their comebacks but I still want theircomebacks to be together, I expected them to be there too and how can they NOT be there after their, in your words, 'scintillating' chemistry. Thanks a lot!!!

well its more of nostalgia now and once i get to know that they are back...i will be excited!!!!😃

they have a chemistry thats hard to put in words.....and all kajenians are fab writers👏

i wish they would have elaborated on them..but they dont need anything...we fans know what kajen mean......miss them loads😭

i am off to kajen land now😳

i hope kajen were a part of a new show...any....and hope they sign up KSG in wipeout desi version😳

love
mayu:)
-Mayu- thumbnail

OMG!!!!!!!!...this is wat i call chemistry!!!!!!!<3<3

☺️☺️

check this one out

😳😳

KaJen--can they get any better........only nikammas come back and rule our hearts eevryday...roz nostalgia hota hai inki pics dekh ke😭
Fats you just summed up everything perfectly!!!
Missing them so much!! can't wait to see them onscreen again!
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

well its more of nostalgia now and once i get to know that they are back...i will be excited!!!!😃

they have a chemistry thats hard to put in words.....and all kajenians are fab writers👏

i wish they would have elaborated on them..but they dont need anything...we fans know what kajen mean......miss them loads😭

i am off to kajen land now😳

i hope kajen were a part of a new show...any....and hope they sign up KSG in wipeout desi version😳

love
mayu:)

Yeah, the excitement will definitely come back once they return!!! They don't need words just like their acting-their presence is enough to leave such a big impact.😳 Yeah, I hope KSG comes too on 'zor ka jatka'😉

Originally posted by: -Sary-

Well KaJen are destined to be =) I am glad SBB recognized their jodi as Rab Ne Mila Di Jodi <3 They are truly dynamite together and it has been proved from time to time again. I am sure it ain't over for KaJen. We will see them again some day *Inshallah*

They always recognised them but it's now they're gone that they realise just how special they are.😉 It can't be over for them because it never is so hopefully we'll see them again.

Originally posted by: vampiregal

i luv that scene too extra specially too. N yes as much as im happy they both are making a comeback the kajenian part in me is selfish to stl be hurt at the fact that they're coming back separately. I rele miss watching this jodi on screen. They bring out the best in each other. N like u said they are the srk kajol on silver screen for me too. I just hope n pray they make a grand comeback soon together. :)

Yeah same here. But they can still come back together as nothing's final with KSG's show and Jenny has been shooting for her reality for a couple of weeks anyway. They could still come back together.
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lil_mizz_shawty

Fats you just summed up everything perfectly!!!

Missing them so much!! can't wait to see them onscreen again!

Thanks marj!! Miss them too and hope to see them again.

Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

OMG!!!!!!!!...this is wat i call chemistry!!!!!!!<3<3

☺️☺️

check this one out

😳😳

KaJen--can they get any better........only nikammas come back and rule our hearts eevryday...roz nostalgia hota hai inki pics dekh ke😭

I know, even I feel nostalgic seeing these pics. Kya din the woh *sighs*
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@fattu: you said it..in fact, while reading your topic, my eyes were getting teary😔

you know, I was happy to get the KaJen news and thought that it would definitely be really exciting to see KaJen back in a different avatar even though in different shows, but my heart beat just doubled thinking that OMG!! Then, I won't see KaJen...I am so confused, one part of me says it will be nice to see them back in different avatars and the other part says no!! whatever, but KaJen have to be back together because life is incomplete without them and Indian TV is lifeless without KaJen for me...

let's see what happens...god has brought KaJen back and together again and again and let's hope they will be brought back together again to make all of us happy..at the most you might have to wait for many days, months, or may be even years, but I'm sure our KaJen will be back and they have to be back...we shall wait...KaJen always and forever is an understatement,...it is just out of the question to express what KaJen means to me in words...I can just say that they reside in my heart always and forever❤️
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
KaJen are pure magic !! They have this intensity & passion in them , which makes us want more of them , makes us crave more for them !There is nothing more beautiful than them together ! They are heavenly , they are romantic & enchanting ! (sighs) I miss them !
They are truly a chemistrylicious couple !

The Rahul-Anjali / SRK Kajol of Indian television !!
KaJen Rock !!

Edited by * Unnati * - 13 years ago
-Mayu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aquarius16

Yeah, the excitement will definitely come back once they return!!! They don't need words just like their acting-their presence is enough to leave such a big impact.😳 Yeah, I hope KSG comes too on 'zor ka jatka'😉

Exactly!!!!!!!

When it comes to kajen i just cant stop praising them. Anyways now looking forward to the show**Zor Ka Jhatka**

well as of now nothings confirmed who will be opposite KSG; so lets pray they sign up Jen as everyone knows how popular kajen are<3<3

Once i start talking about them; I get all nostalgic😭

Nikammas you better be back😃