KaJen-Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi

Posted: 13 years ago
Switched on SBS day today, not expecting anything and then came the RBNBDJ and who was there-KaJen. It wasn't really about them but even SBS could not help but include them in that list because with them it is really Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. The scene that they chose for them was just perfect because I remember them saying at that time that they reminded us of SRK-Kajol and damn right.

Could there BE a more perfect couple than these two. Sorry but I can't help but feel so smug about them being called that today and back then-actually i'm not really sorry.😈 They can never be forgotten because they are such a  memorable couple because of their magical chemistry. Today just showed again that they ARE the best couple on Indian T.V. I know KSG is coming in some show, but now people can only really think of Jenny with him. I remember last time they were on SBS and what SBS said-EVERYONE liked their chemistry. In many articles they've been classed as one of the best couples on Indian T.V and damn right they are. This is why it has to be KaJen back and not some other couple.

Note: If you don't agree or don't have anything nice to say then don't comment.
I saw them on SBS Too..........
they are certainly the SRK Kajol of Indian television!!
i so want them on TV Again together..............😍😍
Miss them😔
thanks for sharing these days sbs sbb all r showing how kajen ar is missed by evrybody i hope sum channels also see these and bring them back as a jodi
I didn't even watch SBS today...This segment was so unexpected...Even though the segment had good news for a KSG fan...the KaJenian in me was a bit hurt...maybe I m getting a bit selfish... I want the rab ne mila de jodi to be back together...I have not had enough of them😔...
They can look good with anyone but they r dynamite together❤️
Originally posted by Aditiloveskajen

I saw them on SBS Too..........
they are certainly the SRK Kajol of Indian television!!
i so want them on TV Again together..............😍😍
Miss them😔

I miss them as well. But they are the best couple on T.V, and with them it's never over.😉
Originally posted by -Moni-

I didn't even watch SBS today...This segment was so unexpected...Even though the segment had good news for a KSG fan...the KaJenian in me was a bit hurt...maybe I m getting a bit selfish... I want the rab ne mila de jodi to be back together...I have not had enough of them😔...
They can look good with anyone but they r dynamite together❤️

Well we can't believe everything SBS say, as they are wrong sometimes.😉 I was kinda hurt as well but I am still hopeful as they are very much in demand. Yes, they have good chemistry with anyone besy is when they are together.😳

Originally posted by luvudmg

thanks for sharing these days sbs sbb all r showing how kajen ar is missed by evrybody i hope sum channels also see these and bring them back as a jodi

You're welcome. Everybody knows how much they are missed and they will be brought back again somehow.😉
Edited by aquarius16 - 13 years ago
Hey 🤗

***little nostalgia...weeps...***

back to your post....so true.....kajen are just fab and i saw them and was expecting that they will be in the list....hayyee and they were😳

cant they get any better and my answer will be probably be no but if they come back again as a couple then we might see more of scintillating chemistry.....they are drollicious<3<3

miss them so much😭😭

apparently KSG is doing a new show and i went to kajen land<3<3

**KaJen--Undefinable Chemistry**

lovely post and thanks a ton for posting on MF!!!!!

love
mayu:)
Hayyyeeeeeeee😳😳

one of my fav kajen scene<3<3

*Sigh*...

Not lukin forward to dat... Yeshhh well happy Karans kumin bak!... Buh He has to kum bak wiv Jenny Jen... Not on hiss own or wiv sum ova randomer!...

Am i askin for too much?... I dnt care its Xmas n I want dem bak together!...
Originally posted by ARianSamm

*Sigh*...

Not lukin forward to dat... Yeshhh well happy Karans kumin bak!... Buh He has to kum bak wiv Jenny Jen... Not on hiss own or wiv sum ova randomer!...

Am i askin for too much?... I dnt care its Xmas n I want dem bak together!...

I'm happy that both of them are coming back-but I want it with jenny as well.😳 No, you're not asking for too much as they really should be together.

Originally posted by mayuri.vet

Hayyyeeeeeeee😳😳

one of my fav kajen scene<3<3

Yeah, it's one of my faves as well.😳 They look gorgeous together.😍

Originally posted by mayuri.vet

Hey 🤗

***little nostalgia...weeps...***

back to your post....so true.....kajen are just fab and i saw them and was expecting that they will be in the list....hayyee and they were😳

cant they get any better and my answer will be probably be no but if they come back again as a couple then we might see more of scintillating chemistry.....they are drollicious<3<3

miss them so much😭😭

apparently KSG is doing a new show and i went to kajen land<3<3

**KaJen--Undefinable Chemistry**

lovely post and thanks a ton for posting on MF!!!!!

love
mayu:)

Hey!🤗 It actually is a mixture of nostalgia and excitement for me. I'm excited about their comebacks but I still want theircomebacks to be together, I expected them to be there too and how can they NOT be there after their, in your words, 'scintillating' chemistry. Thanks a lot!!!