•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hey frnds after a long tym...i logged in IF...after septem 2010 , i totaly stopped visitin IF....but now sad days r over...our Avina is coming back..again...we cbians realy made it....so its realy a tym 4 celebration.....m realy overwhelmed..cant wait 2 see avina in new avtaar...πŸ˜ƒ....πŸ˜ƒ..............
I agree time for celebrate, best christmas gift and the best way to start the new year! Welcome back Radev1000😊
welcome back.........................same cant wait to c them back in a new avtaar................. truly the best way to start the new year!
Welcome back,please stay here with us with CB2!!!!!!!!!!!!Edited by Danadany - 13 years ago
Same here.Cant wait 2 c AVINA in CB2& their new avataar.
Welcome back and keep posting... its time for celebration...and once again congratulation to all cbians for makng this possible...

Welcome back dear and dont go in oblivion we all are here and now Cb2 coming so prepare yourself for a ride againπŸ˜ƒ

WELCOME BACK my dear.we junior members need senior members like you.you senior members have done an exellent job in this forum.stay with us for cb 2 seniors and juniors lets celebrate our sucsses of cb 2.πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Yes time to celebrate and  gift we r getting to start new year with Avina in CB2.Happy Holidays to all.
welcome back....what magic of CB...everybody is coming back.slowly really ..it feels so good....😊