Tere Liye
Tere Liye

My Onu Is Pavitra (Page 5)

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

yeah we all were knowing that anurag wud come out clean out of all this ,he was pure & his chastity was intact but thanks to the creatives that anurag doesnt hv to bear the humiliation ,embarresment infront of his family membersBig smile as he was not involved in this crap drama
we were thinking that sumone wud try to defame anurag by trapping him in this fake child & one night stand story ,it will take time for anurag to prove his innocence (as per the latest telly buzz article)
but we all r so relaxed that now anurag was not involved in all this shitty ,crap drama Big smile by the creatives !!!!

I too got scared when I saw that Telly Buzz on Anurag and His Past...but this new twist is such a relief for me...but still...here is something in my mind which is irritating me :|....I mean...we all know how much Anurag loves his Family and all...so it might be that Robby will ask Anurag to accept that baby as his..It has to be Nupur's plan though....and then it will be followed by some misunderstanding between TaAnu. I just don't want my prediction to come !!!

__Shruti Senior Member
__Shruti
__Shruti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Yeah m also happy that its not Anu's child...Clap
but now m scared its gonna create problems btw TaanuCry

I dont think yeh kisi ka bhi bacha hai...I mean not Robi's also!Tongue...yeah sab Nupur ki saazish hai..Angry
priya_82 Newbie
priya_82
priya_82

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
i'm so happy baccha is not Onu'sBig smile but it's wierd how it ended up in Robi, given that he doesn't fit this stuff
laali-G Groupbie
laali-G
laali-G

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
happy for onuDancing
naheelnisar Senior Member
naheelnisar
naheelnisar

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
i still think that nurpur ix playing i dun agree dat itx robbiex kid!! Daal men still kuch kala hai
sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged
@ alina -no i dont think so that anurag is gonna accept that baby as his own ,maulie-robbie shaadi wont happen i guess becaz taani gonna tell the truth to maulie & from that time robbie wud turn negative for taani
who knows may b later nupur & robbie join hands for making taanis life a hell !!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index