Uttaran
Uttaran

veer tappu first encounter (Page 7)

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

in second encounter Tapu is clean bolled by Veer. Tapu bitiya to gusse me thi. he cleared tht no fake or real pregnancy drama will work on him. some people hd very high expectation tht after hearing news of Tukra Singh Bundela, she will do emotionally blackmailing(her full time profession) and keep this Tookra away from him and he will feel cry for this tukra. but nothing such things happened. a fake creature is doing fake kasam for a fake unborn child. besharmi ki had hai.ROFLROFL
But I think he did tell Bacchhe ki zimmedari mera hain or somethingOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111shivani9tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Greenbear

in second encounter Tapu is clean bolled by Veer. Tapu bitiya to gusse me thi. he cleared tht no fake or real pregnancy drama will work on him. some people hd very high expectation tht after hearing news of Tukra Singh Bundela, she will do emotionally blackmailing(her full time profession) and keep this Tookra away from him and he will feel cry for this tukra. but nothing such things happened. a fake creature is doing fake kasam for a fake unborn child. besharmi ki had hai.ROFLROFL

LOL ankit, here everyone is tensed and angry after seeing yesterdays episode but you have the amazing ability to see the funny side of it. LOLLOLLOL

i dont know why u people r worry. nothing unexpected happened. Tapu is again humiliated and Veer showed her strong hatred for her. wht more we can expect. Yes Jogi foolishness little bit disappointing, but tht is till Tapu exposure. from Ichha we cant expect anything strong. if she is not sacrificing Veer for Tapu, its enough, doing ahsan to veecha fan. we cant expect more thn it from her. she sd just stand with Veer. Veer is alone strong enough to clean bolled Tapu, Mai, Nani, and chanda (chandal chaoukadi).LOLLOL. so relax yaar. there is a lot reason to worry to opposite party, why u people taking tension. some people r enjoying (or showing) in Veeya humiliation and claiming being Veeya fan, wht a paradoxROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

first of all where is bachhaLOLLOL. so this is pointless. secondly, concern to the bachha show wht a responsible person he is. our concern is accepting Tapu, which he clarified tht it wd not happen any way even Tapu will PRODUCE a cricket team of TUKRASLOLLOL

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged

i dont know why u people r worry. nothing unexpected happened. Tapu is again humiliated and Veer showed her strong hatred for her. wht more we can expect. Yes Jogi foolishness little bit disappointing, but tht is till Tapu exposure. from Ichha we cant expect anything strong. if she is not sacrificing Veer for Tapu, its enough, doing ahsan to veecha fan. we cant expect more thn it from her. she sd just stand with Veer. Veer is alone strong enough to clean bolled Tapu, Mai, Nani, and chanda (chandal chaoukadi).LOLLOL. so relax yaar. there is a lot reason to worry to opposite party, why u people taking tension. some people r enjoying (or showing) in Veeya humiliation and claiming being Veeya fan, wht a paradoxROFLROFL

Absolutely..TongueEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL, I 'm not worried at all..Big smileLOLLOLLOLLOL
@red..ShockedD'ohROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ankit111tiny15

Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged

LOL ankit, here everyone is tensed and angry after seeing yesterdays episode but you have the amazing ability to see the funny side of it. LOLLOLLOL

Ichcha's attitiude is little disappointing and I hate the seperate room thingLOLLOLbut as you said that she should just stand by Veer and not think of sacrificing him, thats all we can expect from her.

But Veer is believing that Taps is pregnant, although he is completely unmoved and does not think it to be some great achievement (bahut ahsaan kar rahi ho LOLLOL) I wanted Veer to have doubt on the pregnancy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by divy609

first of all where is bachhaLOLLOL. so this is pointless. secondly, concern to the bachha show wht a responsible person he is. our concern is accepting Tapu, which he clarified tht it wd not happen any way even Tapu will PRODUCE a cricket team of TUKRASLOLLOL

@red when did he say tht Ankit..i want 2 wacth it...EmbarrassedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Ichcha's attitiude is little disappointing and I hate the seperate room thingLOLLOLbut as you said that she should just stand by Veer and not think of sacrificing him, thats all we can expect from her.

But Veer is believing that Taps is pregnant, although he is completely unmoved and does not think it to be some great achievement (bahut ahsaan kar rahi ho LOLLOL) I wanted Veer to have doubt on the pregnancy.

Mayb he will watch the fake tummy (i mean  pillow or whatever) fall off ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

tiny15

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged

some people r always interested in what veeya fans talk and claim themselves to b veecha fan again a paradox LOLLOL

Go to top