Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by Greenbear

Originally posted by intruderfast

btw i did not understand the iccha scene.
light on kar rahi thi , off kar rahi thi.LOL
aur taps ki pregnancy ko sochkar ro rahi thi.Confused
kya chalta hai iccha ke mind mein, pata nahin

Ichcha is a certified CA. LOL
Now she only invited her khas dost/sister to the Bundela bar, now she only is crying. LOLLOL
so is she not happy with tappu in the house.
 she is one character who surprises me everytime
she is more unpredictable than vansh

No, ofcourse she isn't happy with the whole situation, who will want another woman pregnant with her own husband's child, its a very complicated relationship. Besides Mai is not helping with her harsh words and stance towards Ichcha.
Whatever Ichcha is doing is for the supposed child because the child has every right to be with his father, grandparents etc.

But Ichcha should not try to help Tapasya, she can be formal and distant, no need to show so much friendship and sisterly love.

I second u Shefali n agree Ichcha shud not forget what a evil culprit Tapasya...is...

She should learn from Veer, he is completely unmoved by Tapasya, he told her today that waise bhi tum Haveli mein a hi chuki hoon kyunki tum is parivaar ke vansh ko paida karnewali ho, yeh bahut bada ahsan kar rahi ho (in sarcastic tone)

I cant believe Jogi either, he told Damni today that Tapasya has promised him that she will try to get mai to acept veer-ichcha marraige, I have full faith in both my daughters. How blind can he get? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noname7shivani9tiny15

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Now she only invited her khas dost/sister to the Bundela bar, now she only is crying. LOLLOL

No, ofcourse she isn't happy with the whole situation, who will want another woman pregnant with her own husband's child, its a very complicated relationship. Besides Mai is not helping with her harsh words and stance towards Ichcha.
Whatever Ichcha is doing is for the supposed child because the child has every right to be with his father, grandparents etc.

But Ichcha should not try to help Tapasya, she can be formal and distant, no need to show so much friendship and sisterly love.

I second u Shefali n agree Ichcha shud not forget what a evil culprit Tapasya...is...
ichcha matha will never think bad about anybody, n especially taps..no way, she will be helping tappu more n taps will use her till the end then she will b revealed, cvs r testing veecha fans patience, so they will drag this as much as possible..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gh79

ichcha matha will never think bad about anybody, n especially taps..no way, she will be helping tappu more n taps will use her till the end then she will b revealed, cvs r testing veecha fans patience, so they will drag this as much as possible..

Trust me i feel no one is patient anymore 2 go thro anymore nonsense, ..if Ichcha is not shown as opposing evil intentions of evilest Taps...i see no hope anyone wud want towatch this anymore...i am definately not interested...

Noname7hasini79tiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dreamz12

And yeah Tapasya also tells Veer that, us raat jo kuch hua woh aapke liye anjaane mein hua hoga, meaning Veer was not aware of what was happening that night. WinkLOL
LOL
And Veer declared that he will take responsibility of the kid but just bec she is pregnant if she thinks he will have pyaar, daya etc for her she is sadly mistaken.

I cant believe that as per latest article Ichcha will let Tapasya walk all over her, infact Taps and nani were discussing this only that apni grihasti mein ag lagana koi usse (Ichcha) sikhe and they are correct, she has invited trouble.

Can you plz let me know which article this is?

Go here and read the article:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1565832

thx
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
hey guys, from tomorrow i will be in holidays. so will be less active. but will catch sure, whnever time will permit. best of wishes to all. rock the forum. i m not still wishing for new yr, becoz i will appear before thtLOLLOLLOL

Edited by ankit111 - 17 December 2010 at 12:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

hey guys, from tomorrow i will be in holidays. so will be less active. but will catch sure, whnever time will permit. best of wishes to all. rock the forum. i m not still wishing for new yr, becoz i will appear before thtLOLLOLLOL

why r u not participating in our uttaran secret santa game? Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

Originally posted by ankit111

why r u not participating in our uttaran secret santa game? Big smile
as i told i will be very less active in the forum now. so i dont know. ok let me tryLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillatiny15

Noname7 Groupbie
Noname7
Noname7

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandtina

veer kuch din pehle ws soo happy wid ichcha Smilebt jis din se ye tapasya ka zikar shuru hua bundela parivar mein bas veer is agn going in2 his devdas robotic xpression...Cry...plz ichcha stand up n make ur husband smile...don let dat devil tapasya interfere in between u n ur luv veer...

Now even if Tapasya is caught for not being pregnant she will blame it on Ichcha through some fake accident and fake papers to show miscarriage. Ichcha will be fine if in the mean time she gets pregnant with Veer's child. .......Now that is a thought! That will serve Tapasya, Nani, Divya, Chanda, Mai, and Daddaji well. The rest of the main characters : Veer, Ichcha, Jogi, Umedji, and Damani will be really happy.

hasini79xavivillatiny15

Go to top