veer tappu first encounter (Page 21)

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by sps0114

Tapasya character thinks love can be demanded out of people she threw in "aapke bachche kee kasam" (this kind of emotional blackmailing is taps forte - which works for people like Mai/ichcha/Jogi/Divya not for everyone) ...in reality one commands respect/love by one's act.....she initiated the talk with Veer and in the end when the conversation did not turn the way she wanted it, she walks away saying her sleep is imptt for the baby trying to get sympathy, showing how riteous and responsble she is and to top it all she says she loves Veer - then why is she lying to get his attention/forgiveness? Why should Veer forgive her? I like to see if Veer shares this encounter with Tapasya, it suprises me that Veer has not given Ichcha the facts of the night it all happened, he was drunk, he has not even shared how Tapasya came on to Veer the night of his wedding with ichcha the very first time - he encourages ichcha to share things but he holds back....

Absolutely spot on..a perfect analysis of the current scenario...Thumbs Up
I wish 2 higlight one fact....how can one expect Ichcha to b indifferent to Tapasya when she is not given the correct n entire picture..of tht..Censored  Taps.....sorry for my lang but..this is where Veer is lacking be it in communicating with Ichcha. yaa 2 take concrete steps against tht evil...Censored taps...ohh dear how good it feels sometimes 2 abuse someone..Embarrassed

Uttaran suffers from severe lack of communication esp. between the lead characters....which is ofcourse intentional to maintain suspense...but now that Veecha are married cvs shld show what's a good marriage is all about...I think Veer not sharing the details on night with taps is not an issue as Iccha completely trusts him, her only concern is the child here....but now its important that Veer runs to Iccha's room & tell her all details on encounter with taps...so that iccha is aware what taps is upto...I hope they show some real understanding between Veecha and how smartly they deal with taps.......which wld make taps realize that she can never break this marriage...

the point is not whether Ichcha trusts him or not... as a maried couple so much in love with each other... there is lacking an openess between them with a lot of unsaid things as far as this pregnancy is concerned...
that night in Vrindavan in Ichcha's cottage there was this lovely interaction between veer n Ichcha ...where veer spoke about his feelings right from the day they met... and about his almost getting engaged to kinjal and the reason why he had agreed for it... It felt so good to see that closeness developing between them...it was one of the best episodes of UT...
I want that same kind of heart to heart talk between Veer n Ichcha regards the current situation too... Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79FunLyfeshivani9

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by sps0114

Tapasya character thinks love can be demanded out of people she threw in "aapke bachche kee kasam" (this kind of emotional blackmailing is taps forte - which works for people like Mai/ichcha/Jogi/Divya not for everyone) ...in reality one commands respect/love by one's act.....she initiated the talk with Veer and in the end when the conversation did not turn the way she wanted it, she walks away saying her sleep is imptt for the baby trying to get sympathy, showing how riteous and responsble she is and to top it all she says she loves Veer - then why is she lying to get his attention/forgiveness? Why should Veer forgive her? I like to see if Veer shares this encounter with Tapasya, it suprises me that Veer has not given Ichcha the facts of the night it all happened, he was drunk, he has not even shared how Tapasya came on to Veer the night of his wedding with ichcha the very first time - he encourages ichcha to share things but he holds back....

Absolutely spot on..a perfect analysis of the current scenario...Thumbs Up
I wish 2 higlight one fact....how can one expect Ichcha to b indifferent to Tapasya when she is not given the correct n entire picture..of tht..Censored  Taps.....sorry for my lang but..this is where Veer is lacking be it in communicating with Ichcha. yaa 2 take concrete steps against tht evil...Censored taps...ohh dear how good it feels sometimes 2 abuse someone..Embarrassed

Uttaran suffers from severe lack of communication esp. between the lead characters....which is ofcourse intentional to maintain suspense...but now that Veecha are married cvs shld show what's a good marriage is all about...I think Veer not sharing the details on night with taps is not an issue as Iccha completely trusts him, her only concern is the child here....but now its important that Veer runs to Iccha's room & tell her all details on encounter with taps...so that iccha is aware what taps is upto...I hope they show some real understanding between Veecha and how smartly they deal with taps.......which wld make taps realize that she can never break this marriage...

the point is not whether Ichcha trusts him or not... as a maried couple so much in love with each other... there is lacking an openess between them with a lot of unsaid things as far as this pregnancy is concerned...
that night in Vrindavan in Ichcha's cottage there was this lovely interaction between veer n Ichcha ...where veer spoke about his feelings right from the day they met... and about his almost getting engaged to kinjal and the reason why he had agreed for it... It felt so good to see that closeness developing between them...it was one of the best episodes of UT...
I want that same kind of heart to heart talk between Veer n Ichcha regards the current situation too... Heart

Absolutely...my hope is atleast from now on they shld share everything....Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
There is loads of trust, love and affection between Veer and Ichcha, I guess, its time Veer explains the circumstances tht (fake) pregnancy happend, and also the details of the seduction drama, just 2 highlight what tht CHEAPPP evil Taps is capable of...... i think, he should make Ichcha cautitous of tht evil Taps and save Ichcha from future heartache  when Taps gets exposed...with fake pregenancy and all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
BTW there is blindingly obvious disgust in Veers eyes and body language upon even mentioning the name of cheapp Tapasya, even  the pet dog at home wil understand simple anger in ur eyes and goes and sits in a corner, but Taps proves time and again shez worse than an animal in all aspects..ROFL ohh what a beautiful character..WinkROFL

cjs369

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

BTW there is blindingly obvious disgust in Veers eyes and body language upon even mentioning the name of cheapp Tapasya, even  the pet dog at home wil understand simple anger in ur eyes and goes and sits in a corner, but Taps proves time and again shez worse than an animal in all aspects..ROFL ohh what a beautiful character..WinkROFL

yes, but I want Veer to walk the talk now...okay taps is in b house...no problem...but atleast all her plans shld backfire on her...even the small things, taunts, tiffs that she tried earlier had very bad impact on Iccha, vansh, veer...now no more....this time shld have no impact at all on Veecha...and day after day...taps shld get frustrated that nothing seems to affect these guys...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

yes, but I want Veer to walk the talk now...okay taps is in b house...no problem...but atleast all her plans shld backfire on her...even the small things, taunts, tiffs that she tried earlier had very bad impact on Iccha, vansh, veer...now no more....this time shld have no impact at all on Veecha...and day after day...taps shld get frustrated that nothing seems to affect these guys...

Absolutely, thts going to make it very interesting 2 watch Veer and Ichcha foil every plan of tht cheapoo evil  Taps..

FunLyfe

Go to top