veer tappu first encounter - Page 17

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by vijayam

Uttaran suffers from severe lack of communication esp. between the lead characters....which is ofcourse intentional to maintain suspense...but now that Veecha are married cvs shld show what's a good marriage is all about...I think Veer not sharing the details on night with taps is not an issue as Iccha completely trusts him, her only concern is the child here....but now its important that Veer runs to Iccha's room & tell her all details on encounter with taps...so that iccha is aware what taps is upto...I hope they show some real understanding between Veecha and how smartly they deal with taps.......which wld make taps realize that she can never break this marriage...

the point is not whether Ichcha trusts him or not... as a maried couple so much in love with each other... there is lacking an openess between them with a lot of unsaid things as far as this pregnancy is concerned...
that night in Vrindavan in Ichcha's cottage there was this lovely interaction between veer n Ichcha ...where veer spoke about his feelings right from the day they met... and about his almost getting engaged to kinjal and the reason why he had agreed for it... It felt so good to see that closeness developing between them...it was one of the best episodes of UT...
I want that same kind of heart to heart talk between Veer n Ichcha regards the current situation too... ❤️
Originally posted by cjs369

the point is not whether Ichcha trusts him or not... as a maried couple so much in love with each other... there is lacking an openess between them with a lot of unsaid things as far as this pregnancy is concerned...
that night in Vrindavan in Ichcha's cottage there was this lovely interaction between veer n Ichcha ...where veer spoke about his feelings right from the day they met... and about his almost getting engaged to kinjal and the reason why he had agreed for it... It felt so good to see that closeness developing between them...it was one of the best episodes of UT...
I want that same kind of heart to heart talk between Veer n Ichcha regards the current situation too... ❤️

Absolutely...my hope is atleast from now on they shld share everything....😊
There is loads of trust, love and affection between Veer and Ichcha, I guess, its time Veer explains the circumstances tht (fake) pregnancy happend, and also the details of the seduction drama, just 2 highlight what tht CHEAPPP evil Taps is capable of...... i think, he should make Ichcha cautitous of tht evil Taps and save Ichcha from future heartache  when Taps gets exposed...with fake pregenancy and all...
BTW there is blindingly obvious disgust in Veers eyes and body language upon even mentioning the name of cheapp Tapasya, even  the pet dog at home wil understand simple anger in ur eyes and goes and sits in a corner, but Taps proves time and again shez worse than an animal in all aspects..🤣 ohh what a beautiful character..😉🤣
Originally posted by ladybird9

BTW there is blindingly obvious disgust in Veers eyes and body language upon even mentioning the name of cheapp Tapasya, even  the pet dog at home wil understand simple anger in ur eyes and goes and sits in a corner, but Taps proves time and again shez worse than an animal in all aspects..🤣 ohh what a beautiful character..😉🤣

yes, but I want Veer to walk the talk now...okay taps is in b house...no problem...but atleast all her plans shld backfire on her...even the small things, taunts, tiffs that she tried earlier had very bad impact on Iccha, vansh, veer...now no more....this time shld have no impact at all on Veecha...and day after day...taps shld get frustrated that nothing seems to affect these guys...
Originally posted by vijayam

yes, but I want Veer to walk the talk now...okay taps is in b house...no problem...but atleast all her plans shld backfire on her...even the small things, taunts, tiffs that she tried earlier had very bad impact on Iccha, vansh, veer...now no more....this time shld have no impact at all on Veecha...and day after day...taps shld get frustrated that nothing seems to affect these guys...

Absolutely, thts going to make it very interesting 2 watch Veer and Ichcha foil every plan of tht cheapoo evil  Taps..