veer tappu first encounter - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys, from tomorrow i will be in holidays. so will be less active. but will catch sure, whnever time will permit. best of wishes to all. rock the forum. i m not still wishing for new yr, becoz i will appear before thtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ankit111

hey guys, from tomorrow i will be in holidays. so will be less active. but will catch sure, whnever time will permit. best of wishes to all. rock the forum. i m not still wishing for new yr, becoz i will appear before thtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

why r u not participating in our uttaran secret santa game? πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by xavivilla

why r u not participating in our uttaran secret santa game? πŸ˜ƒ
as i told i will be very less active in the forum now. so i dont know. ok let me tryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nandtina

veer kuch din pehle ws soo happy wid ichcha 😊bt jis din se ye tapasya ka zikar shuru hua bundela parivar mein bas veer is agn going in2 his devdas robotic xpression...😭...plz ichcha stand up n make ur husband smile...don let dat devil tapasya interfere in between u n ur luv veer...

Now even if Tapasya is caught for not being pregnant she will blame it on Ichcha through some fake accident and fake papers to show miscarriage. Ichcha will be fine if in the mean time she gets pregnant with Veer's child. .......Now that is a thought! That will serve Tapasya, Nani, Divya, Chanda, Mai, and Daddaji well. The rest of the main characters : Veer, Ichcha, Jogi, Umedji, and Damani will be really happy.
Originally posted by nandtina

i liked veer's words bt i don want to watch the full episode showing only tap's fake drama and her concern for veer...😑..kuch din pehlei to wo khud keh rahi thi ki she doesn't care to whom veer is getting married bas ichcha se nahi hona chahiye..😑..ab kya hua??? i js hate this character tapasya..yesterday i felt ki shayad she will strt luving ichcha bt alas i ws soooo wrong...nw i js want ki cvs show more romance between veer and ichcha 😍 so dat taps get more jealous...

Do you really think under current circumstances they will show any romance between Veecha...thats their trump card....they will only show extreme negativity with taps, nani, divya, mai, that duckmouthed lady...may be add some more characters if these are not enough...and when audience cry for mercy..may be a few drops of Veecha romance...this is how I see the track going... I've no hopes from Iccha..usne to seedha kulhadi par per maara hai...aur Veer is also shown very subdued....as if he has accepted the situation...we need to stop using our brains for this nonsensical track...🀒
Edited by vijayam - 13 years ago

Now that taps is back in the Btoon house... I hope the CVs dont once again make it a veer taps interaction all the time and side line ichcha like they did before...
In that case this serial will just go down the drain.....
we had enough of Veer n Taps confrontation yest ... thats all one can take...😑🀒

Now on pls show more of Veer n Ichcha... want to see VeeCha romance... n how slowly Veer mananges to get Ichcha to share the room together... want him to move out of the neighbouring room of taps n shift together with Ichcha...afterall they are married..😳

Taps was so disgusting yest... showing her Mahanta on the basis of her silly fake pregnancy.... was so amazed at the audacity of this woman claiming to do meharani on veer by claiming to take care of something that does not exist at all.πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cjs369

Now that taps is back in the Btoon house... I hope the CVs dont once again make it a veer taps interaction all the time and side line ichcha like they did before...

Now on pls show more of Veer n Ichcha... want to see VeeCha romance... n how slowly Veer mananges to get Ichcha to share the room together... want him to move out of the neighbouring room of taps n shift together with Ichcha...afterall they are married..😳

Taps was so disgusting yest... showing her Mahanta on the basis of her silly fake pregnancy.... was so amazed at the audacity of this woman claiming to do meharani on veer by claiming to take care of something that does not exist at all.πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

Really, what a tragedy..Veer staying next to taps room and Iccha on 1st floor.....everything so convenient to taps offered on a platter....cvs is really very kind to taps...baaki sab characters gaye bhaad mein...@B I hope this happens by next week...😊
Originally posted by cjs369

veer should never talk to this disgusting🀬.
i doubt ki woh baat karega, he has asked her 2 stay out of his life.πŸ‘πŸΌ
i want veecha romance + tappu getting jealous seeing them.πŸ˜ƒ
that r the only scenes which will give satisfaction 2 the viewers.
and iccha should come 2 know abt taps reality asap.
even if she then exposes her or not, she will atleast stay away from her.
i really hate iccha taps goody goody scenes.
Why did Ichcha do this????😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭......Veer is so far from her...if she was so sad,my poor soul could have just gone and taken rest on Veer....he would have embraced her and would have taken all her worries away.......i dont want anymore Tapasya scenes....pls CVs....more Veecha scenes plssssss....they badly neeed each others comfort....
Originally posted by intruderfast

veer should never talk to this disgusting🀬.
i doubt ki woh baat karega, he has asked her 2 stay out of his life.πŸ‘πŸΌ
i want veecha romance + tappu getting jealous seeing them.πŸ˜ƒ
that r the only scenes which will give satisfaction 2 the viewers.
and iccha should come 2 know abt taps reality asap.
even if she then exposes her or not, she will atleast stay away from her.
i really hate iccha taps goody goody scenes.

I just hated to see veer answering to that woman... 😑... and when she said that she knows Veer n Ichcha were sleeping in separate rooms...I wanted it to ring alarm bells in Veer's head and make him realise that its high time he insists Ichcha share the room with him...
and its good Mai does not allow Ichcha anywhere near Taps ... so Ichcha does not have to do any seva of taps...n tomoro she cannot blame Ichcha if anything goes wrong with taps fake pregnancy..πŸ˜†