Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

17th December Written Update

Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with Gauri saying to Arohi that he did the same thing that he did with me and says he can make any girl love to him.Gauri also tells that he said that you were going to do anything for him and he can do anything to u.Gauri says that u are the granddaughter of his enemy and his love was fake.Arohi is shocked and gets a call from Arjun and Gauri thinks that if Arohi picks the phone,everythning will be ruined but Arohi cuts the call and leaves.Arohi goes to Chiku and says that she is ready to go the party with him.Arjun calls Gauri and ask what Arohi said.Gauri tells that Arohi said that she doens't want to talk to a goon and what happen between us was because she thoguht u was a cop.Gauri sys she is going to the party with her fiance Chiku.Arjun gets shocked.Gauri puts down the phone and says ill slowly slowly break ur relation.Arjun thinks that Arohi can never says that this and says that i have to meet Arohi to the party today and tells her how much i love her.

At the party,Sanchit and Arjun brother are making a bet saying that i will dance with Simi today.Chiku and Arohi comes to the party.Arohi thinks that i have agreed to come here but i still thinks about Arjun.Chiku ask if u will dance with me.Arohi thinks that if Arjun was here,he would stop me.Arohi says no.Chiku says will u dance with me.Arjun says i am not in mood and Chiku says i'll go and ask if u want to dance then join me.Arohi standing by herself and Arjun comes and says were u thinking about me?Arohi shocked to see Arjun.Arjun says i was going to tell u the truth before and says sorry.Arjun ask if Gauti told u what i said.Arohi gets upset and says u are saying sorry and again talking about that thing.Arjun ask did u told u everything?Arohi says she told me everything and says i am going to dance with Chiku.Arohi goes with Chiku and start to dance.Arjun thinks and says i know u are doing this to make me jealous and says even i can make u jealous.Arjun goes near a girl and start dancing with her.

The girl ask to Arjun a drink and he goes to get one.Arohi then ask to Chiku a drink.Chiku says u said u don't drink.Arohi says i am in mood.Arjun goes near Arohi trying to stop her from drinking but Arohi doens't listen to her and says the person i love was someone else and u are a criminal.Aorhi drinks it and ask for another one.Chiku went to take another one.Arjun try to stop her and says that if the story doens't start good it doesn't mean it have the same ending,some story have diffrent starting and a different end.Arohi says now i hate u more then i used to hate you.Arohi says i don't want to see ur face again and says get out from here.Arjun hold Arohi hand and Arohi says holding someone hand is a crime and u can go jail for that.Arohi says to Arjun what did u dad says at the police stating that i went with u was my decision and says i hate you.Arohi is thinking that Arjun please go or i'll says something in anger that i don't wanna say.They both stare at each other.Episode ends.

Use Like Button!

Edited by Sallu_King - 17 December 2010 at 2:17pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

harryktanvi28coverfreesikhaPinki_BaulUmang90CoolLoserIlovejayseanKash_premeerdeepsisaku1122samyrasiddra_4_lyfsheena_123ek_nai_paheliSadie101Pallavi_roxahutaprernadeDilushahananeishikaek43GURASH14Ms-Min-HoNisa_nrNanthini9kamnaNikki_CAnupa28SunriseGreenkishubediveil_of_rosesunknown.nikki.171violetteSimplyAparajita-X-NeeNee-X-prncz...Binny...zooni.blueshalini01-Alina-.Mandy.-Srushti-prettyasjen-Ravjot-Anjalii...xXx

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
thanks in advance,will be waiting.
Nanthini9 Goldie
Nanthini9
Nanthini9

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for letting us know. Will b waiting :)
Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Done guys
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Smile
gracia2010 Groupbie
gracia2010
gracia2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Thx
hanane Senior Member
hanane
hanane

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Thank you  Smile
Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Thanx everyone

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index