Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Great job YM!

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Drum roll please!ClapClapClap

I am told by my dearest PM buddy that she single handedly carried the show today!

Great job YM!

If you ever read this........... we want you to know, you are greatly talented.

We wish you a wonderful career!

You deserve it, you make it seem like anybody with oodles of talent, grit and determination can make it in Mumbai, where its near IMPOSSIBLE to be successful

Thanks PM friend ! I agree too! YM, you buff, burnish, gloss everyone's performance around you!
ClapClap

Edited by aditee - 17 December 2010 at 10:08am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Salina25RBO_Addictnehnehnejiwoosterdr.dsrshivani_guptagarfield1209HKfanshanak.hotm4manjujyothi1989iluvmanarIFsKhanaksaaazOlicityFandestinylovetvrasikaAshi22-Manita-priya_cool_123The_May_Rose.Dilwale.kubarekrocktogepe30

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Yup... so true! Today I felt like I was watching the RBO I was used to... everyone's acting was one notch up... the lines were good... and I was like, who is holding it up? It was Yashu... she had a scene with KT, Priyanka and Manish... and she did superbly with all 3...

Well-done girl! Proud of youClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209iluvmanar-Manita-destinylovekrock.Dilwale.kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Ditto what both of you have said....Yashu truly is the star today...she shinned and made everyone with her shine tooo....

Here scene with Shaan aka KT was great

Her scene with Sam aka Pri was great...and Pri acting was good today too have noticed that when ever these two are together...like the lunch they had or the fight they do well..

Her scene with Rahul aka Manish was fantastic too...loved Rahul today...great non-OTT acting and exprssions...

I think this girl brings out the best in all...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209iluvmanar-Manita-priya_cool_123destinylove.Dilwale.krockbones88

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
no doubt...yashu stole the whole episode..her screen presence is mind blowing....but I m not surprised at all..coz i know & u all know that she is tremendous.....luv her....wish u all luck dear...

and aditee ...thanks 4 this post...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylovepriya_cool_123kubarekrock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
ya i loved the scene with three of them.............tvrasika u r right........i also felt like watching rbo.................i mean the scene withrahul was tooooooooo gooooooooood yaar.................it  shows how quickly thy get connected.......................and with sam it was like also gr8............i loved todays episode

iluvmanar-Manita-priya_cool_123kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
FINALLLY>>>>FINALLY....a silver lining...is what I posted in my CCorner analysis too...yes, Aditee...YM was superb...the best lines, delivered her usual style...the one who is truly bringing everyone together...and Gaayu I agree everyone upped a notch....the FB shots, the dialogues..etc...very good,,,,I am reserving my claps emoticon....lets see how this fares the rest of the week....

iluvmanarpriya_cool_123krockkubare

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@ aditee thanx a lot for this post..
I loved khanaks  understanding the dilemma hubby was facing

She gvae her honest opinion and left the rest to his choice but assuring him of her support always ..Great job there by yashu...one can literally feel her assurance....

and the way khanak made shaan rlse that his friends ahd chosen him over rahul was polite but at the same time straight into his head..A big thumbs up to yashu  for not overdoing it...   The high light was her scen with priyanka aka sam and rahul aka manish.

Manish aka rahul  was very easy looking with her and was very natural in acting and he gave very good expressions ...even dialogue deliver was good.

and Priyaka ak sam really acted very well in th scene with her.. 

Khanak aka yashu really made me smile today.(with her acting)

.Also a word of praise for Kt who did the song seg pretty well

Yashu Best wishes to u  ...Awesome actress...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_cool_123kubarekrock

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
and best part is...Rahul khanak ko bulane me "aap se tum per a gayee"  and khanak bhi ek bar bhi Bhaa nehi kaha...we can consider this as the beginning of their frndship....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_cool_123destinylovekrock

Go to top