India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Might be Nupur's Plan ?? (Page 4)

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I honestly don't think it's Nupur. First of all, she was shocked herself when she heard about the baby. The only reason she was smilingAngry was because she knew what benefited from all this drama...and that is a block between the marriages moving forward. But if this was Nupur's plan ALL ALONG, then she would have made sure that Anurag would be blamed for it. She would have made a plan where she would get Anurag in trouble not Robi. Unless that witch has something against him too now??Confused It can't be Ritesh's plan either...though I won't be surprise if it is because the reaction on his faceROFL PRICELESS. He just stood their shocked....I want to see that same face when he's about to get kicked out of the freakin house (Sucha long time from nowOuch) but I don't think it's him for that very reason. But ya know he could just be faking it but EVEN he didn't smile like Nupur did. That's probably because he knows Robi can't do this (in other words do something digusting like he would do)
I for some reason feel that it's Robi's and Anu's father...he really wanted Taani to be unsuccessful in fulfilling her duty as a bahu. And this is the way to make Taani feel like she hasn't done a good job.
ShockedOR
Something that no one has predicted....actually my friend gave me this idea and that was that it's Mauli's sister plansWacko Yes confusing...but hey it's possible since she wants Mauli and Robi to not get married.

p.s. I am NOT ready to believe that this is Robi's child! NO WAY! Ekta you can't do this
I'll be laughing my head off if this baccha is Ritesh's.....seriously yaar

Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 19 December 2010 at 9:47pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index