India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Might be Nupur's Plan ?? (Page 3)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
i don't think its robi's son.....i hope its a fake.....its someone's plan....where was this kaki maa all this while...she was in the same area in kolkata....she knows ganguly family...why didn't she come then....why now....during RoLi's wedding.....

that stupid women mrinalini too never took robi's name.....

robi himself is so confused when all this happen.....but yes he did admitted his relationship with mrinalini....

and wow in 1 day....the secret is out that the baby is robindo's son....i can't believe it at all....

there is more to the secret....i am sure the baby is not robindo's son....

bechara robi will cry so much because he have hurt mouli....and i wonder how mouli will react to this whole issue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500-Anu13-shootingstar.xx

anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
I too think that this is Nupur's evil plan to seperate TaAnu
CocoChanel IF-Dazzler
CocoChanel
CocoChanel

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
hey might be shekarz plan  too...bcoz...remember he told nupur that taani wont b fulfilling her promise made to himm....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar.xx

__Shruti Senior Member
__Shruti
__Shruti

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
yes yes yeh pakka Nupur ka hi plan haiAngry...she was smilingOuch...n baba ne bhi uski baat maani..mujhe to sab mile hue lag rahe haiConfused...both Anu n Robi r innocentWink...But its gonna create problems btw Taanu!Cry
sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
how it can b nupurs plan ??
she herself was shocked to see that old woman & that baby wen that old woman took nupur to her hut
i am sorry but i think robs is the father to that child & from now on wards we will get to see the grey -negative side of robs
sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
nupur was smiling as now she wud make the best use of this robbie secret for her own vicious plans & wud target at taani !!!
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

how it can b nupurs plan ??
she herself was shocked to see that old woman & that baby wen that old woman took nupur to her hut
i am sorry but i think robs is the father to that child & from now on wards we will get to see the grey -negative side of robs

yaar this is only one-side story which nupur have told....robi admitted that he had an affair with mrinalini but he never admit the child of his....he was too confused at the moment.....and robi-mrinalini FB is not convincing too to believe that the child of robi....it might be robi's son at the moment but then it will create a twist that he is not robi's son......

nupur's smirk....was more on plan succeeded....

there is the letter still.....

we need to see robi's side of story.........this is just one-sided...i have known ekta serials long back of her tricks...she will blame one and will happen another....its not disclose yet how mrinalini died too....

that kaki maa before handling the baby...tells from outside...after this night...this family will suffer...there will be no peace....so i doubt....i don't believe robi have a son....if he had...he might have it with all the girls....god knows how many sons-daughters......he might be a flirt...he is not one night stand type of man....

there is more to the story than what it seems....

anu will tell everyone that the child is of his...meanwhile i guess robi might recall what happens and save his dada-baudi relationship risking his own relationship with mouli.....

robi grey shades might be the flirting and philandering ways of his....not now...he have changed so much.....poor robi got stucked completely because of his past...if he have known this earlier that he would never agree for the marriage.....

and also the kaki maa was in kolkata for long years...why didn't she came earlier and disclose the fact...why now when nupur re-entered....RoLi's wedding....i am sure she have a mission.....mrinalini might commit suicide because of robindo......and she takes the child as a weapon to revenge him.....

i still doubt its robi's son.....we need to see robi's point of view too....its only one side story told by nupur which cannot be trusted...the other side we should know too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500-Anu13-

LavenderCrystal Goldie
LavenderCrystal
LavenderCrystal

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
i think its nupur's planAngry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index