Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

brief update-17th dec

deepika88 Senior Member
deepika88
deepika88

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
hey all..here is the update...

starts with yasho asking kanika, will she follow what she will tell her and kanika saying yes...then yasho goes to bring the bangles out and is saying that now abha will know how big mistake she has done and we see abha is standing behind her....she says she knew yasho will brainwash kanika but she should not forget that like in this house abha is here in that house CP is there...yasho goes to give kanika the bangles ans she is telling kanika that we sometimes to get our happiness we need to snatch it from other people...and if u want to be happy u will do as i say and in this house also i will manage...abha goes to kanika and say that "subha bhula agar sham ko ghar lotaye to use bhula nahin kehta"...abha tells yasho that she will not allow her to ruin kanika's life..abha says she will pray that kanika gets all the happiness she deserves...prats comes in to bring kanika down as there are many gifts downstairs...kanika and prats leave when yasho says to abha that she shud acknowledge that she has won..and as she have said that she will throw the people out of this house and one of it is out now..she challenge abha saying that within 7 days she will send prats to mental asylum if not she will leave the house...abha says then u shud do ur packing as i won't let prats leave the house...yasho says we will see and leave..abha is thinking that she knows kanika and she is not a bad girl she only needs love and she know her family will give her a lot of love...

prats and kanika are walking down and prats asks her why she walk so slow...veer says all are down and we should have a family picture taken...yasho is standing near jaggu when prats come and mover her out saying she will stand beside him...she literally pushes yasho away...then karan ask yasho to stand the other side of jaggu and they have a family portrait taken...jaggu says that now my daugter is yours to thakur and he knows that kanika will be loved and taken care of...thakur says that in our house daughter-in-law are same as daughter and there is no different between them...kanika is bidding bye to veer and she says that you always liked my room and now u can have it as when i will come to this house i am a guest...vimal says that nothing of such will happen as this house is still her house as well..he says he only wants to let her know that she should take care of her in-laws as abha has taken care of this house...karan too comes and hugs kanika..he says he scolded her a lot but she should know that was for her own good...and he syas he loves her alot and u only realize it when the person goes far from u...he tells kanika that she should never think that he does not love her as he loves her a lot and prays that she gets all the happiness...kanika goes and hugs shelly and shelly tells her to never keep quiet if anyone tortures her as if once she surrender she will have to surrender always...prats ask abha why is everyone crying..is kanika going somewhere???kanika comes and hug prats and prats says that good kid do not cry and she is also not crying...she should always smile...kanika meets abha and abha giver her ramayan as it was dadi's wish that kanika has all the values that sitaji had when she goes to her in-laws..she even tells her that she will get to make alot of relationship in her sasuraal but it is up to her how to manage..as the saying goes the more sugar u add the sweeter the water becomes hence the more love she showers the more she will get...

abha says she will get a lot of love till she will forget her maayka...then abha says this is the jewelery set that kanika liked a lot and today she is giving it to her with dadi's blessings in it...kanika hugs abha and cry and abha tells her to stop crying...kanika goes and hugs jaggu and jaggu also says not to cry as she is going to thakur's house and she knows she will get a lot of love there...jaggu then tells prakash that this relationship is on his shoulder to handle as he knows it will be hard...but he has to manage it and CP tells jaggu not to worry as kanika will be their daughter and not a daughter-in-law..abha says that the wedding did not happen the way they all would have wanted it to happen but they will follow all the rituals...and we see kanika throwing the rice (i am not sure what it is...sorry) and prats is behind her catching with her pallu...yasho is thinking that these rice will be thorns of her life(i did not get whose life is she talking about)...

lata is talking on the phone and mama ask who was it..lata informs it was CP and she has informed that prakash and kanika got married and they are bringing kanika back..all are shock at the news...mami comes runnining saying did she hear correctly and lata says yes...CP was telling that due to some circumstances abha and karan had to take the decision to to have kanika and prakash married...mami is overjoyed as kanika is the daughter-in-law of ths house..mama is thinking and saying that since abha and karan took the decision they would have thought very carefully...lata says she is only worried whether prakash is happy with the wedding??mami syas u all are so naive as they got them married to save their reputation..mama ask her to be quiet as the wedding has taken place now...mami ask that does the "dharamshala" is made of rubber as it never colapses even though there are so many people living in it..mama says why are u worried then mamai says she is worried she will have to sleep in the kitchen and mama says finally he will be free from her snoring...mama tells lata and saniya that it is ur responsibility to make the arrangements to welcome kanika and saniya says to late u do the thali and i will put the kalaash and we will make sure that kanika does not miss her maayka..karan is going through albums when abha enters..she ask is he missing kanika and he says yes..when she was getting married he did not feel but now since she has left he misses her..he also says that he is worried that will kanika be able to adjust and he feels that thakur only accepted this relationship because of their old relationship..as he too must have dreams for prakash wedding when abha says not to worry as she believes and she knows that nothing of sort will happen and kanika will be very happy..she says one responsibility is done but they have another one which is curing prats...abha says we need to cure her asap and says that Dr. Batra must have returned and karan says we will take an appointment for tmrw..he ask where is prats and abha goes looking for her..yasho is talking to someone and asking that both of them are coming tmrw rite???she is waiting for them..shelly hears this and ask who was she talking to and who are coming..yasho says u will know tmrw as after that this huse and thakur's house happiness will be ruined...shelly ask her there are other person also interested to destroy these families and yasho just laugh..end

precap
promoting the zee rishtey awards..

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

wishindy1979Ramyaseataclilybellevita_narineDayalNandwanisnehag10momsx3jennyrsniki_pnasaharyaBsankhabsfanoinkoinksandy_rJashpaqueenyreena71nevaraTrini331ShaliniLstka28Humtum25sweetybahlshazidanirleppannuashumashumilwebkad271Kenpachinariypearldesaibelvin92westindiangeetsaasaxena3ivanta29sweetjatti01paulsibilaheartsmartneuchariArsha85Heenapviraf4urima001kripsyrgattubmm1985divra4cynthia32PutijaChalhovKhaLidaHGauri22daddysgirl786irene_cA HUGE FAN-Happy4Ever-subiamangardesshalini01Roarkneela226nycsweetieJess.kinara17RajiniliciousALUJNA21

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for the fab update Deepika :)

Yasho rani - can someone just push her into some well so she can shut down with her big face! Shez absolutely getting on my nerves...she has no other work than create trouble..I'm surprised her brother in jail could'nt prove that she was an ally in his misdeeds & shez scott free!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

westindiangeetsbelvin92kad271deepika88

gaayika Senior Member
gaayika
gaayika

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Thanks Deepika for your prompt and awesome updates ... alwyas a pleasure to read ..

I second you Gauri.... its high time she reaps the fruit of her deeds...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

westindiangeetsdeepika88Gauri22

Trinibeauty Senior Member
Trinibeauty
Trinibeauty

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Yes I agree that Deepika is doing a great job updating. Very detailed .
I have to say though that I am so disappointed that no one besides Abha knows what Yasho is up to.....why is it taking them so long to figure out...but my dream would come true..if Kanika turns out to be a really good Bahu from the beginning and just mislead yasho on purpose to expose her..It should turn out that Abha and Kanika together with Karan knows this and when the truth is out..Vimal will deal with Shelly and Yasho is out of SB for good. Let Ranjit rot in jail and let Karan gets his mom well again and the whole truth about the killing will be out.Karan will be free ..Prats will get her family back...and Yasho will be punished for her wicked deeds...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

westindiangeetsdeepika88Gauri22

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
thanks for the update. im wondering why is it that yaho isnt thrown out of that house as yet. shelly too.
pal1990 Senior Member
pal1990
pal1990

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
thanks for brief update!!!
alamelu1970 Senior Member
alamelu1970
alamelu1970

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update deepika. you are doing a good job. Here in US we will not get to watch this episode until Sunday.

Have a good weekend.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika88

daddysgirl786 Goldie
daddysgirl786
daddysgirl786

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks!! You do awesome updates!!!

Go to top