Don 3 and Mandira behn have arrived - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sunaina02

The videos posted in the forum by Nipun are of exceptional quality but they do not include precaps. You will sure be able to have lots of nice pics once they start to KW from Monday onwards.

That's Awesome....thnx for letting us know...and yeah we sure will have some really nice pics of KW Monday onwards😃
Originally posted by shewascool90210

sexy!!!!!!!!

Isssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

some say Don3 and some say Matrix. BUT I SAY SEXYFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

@noorya. believe me ur not the only one that needs pinching
@ shewascool90210 Bani luv u so much and miss you heaps. please can u give me the biggest slap possible. I will gladly take the pain.

OMG to see sexyface back on our tv screens. OH LA LA!!!!!!!!!!! My god how I hav missed this man so much. I am so happy to see all my beautiful friends and to see everyone together again has must made me sooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! God I hav missed everyone so much
and the fun and laughter and amazing posts and comments that we all used to have.

Shravan looks so amazing clean shaven now and I know that this man will surely realise to what extent and how much love he has for Sanchi. He will have competition and that is very good for love story. I say BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic twist to story now. Someone else will be giving Sanchi attention and thats what Shravan needs to push him along. TOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am busting at the seams seeing kw back on our screens. This boy is sizzling even for 10sec precap. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all said and done humara BHPHians ke liye  Barun bahut hansome hai,; As sravan uska acting toh kamal hai.
 no hard feelings for kw fans. lets wait and watch🤔
@ginac

no i cannot hurt my friend like that, i wil not slap you at all😆 you mean alot to me, i cannot even think of doing things like that to you
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Isssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

zarqa's tounge came out LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG  Bani you are killing me yaar with that pic of sexyface. He is sooooooooo amazing!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by maris08

all said and done humara BHPHians ke liye  Barun bahut hansome hai,; As sravan uska acting toh kamal hai.
 no hard feelings for kw fans. lets wait and watch🤔
i so agree even barun is hot and can act amazingly, i ahve seen him act, he is too cool for sure and don't worry none taken😊😊
Originally posted by ginac

OMG  Bani you are killing me yaar with that pic of sexyface. He is sooooooooo amazing!!!!!!!!
ginac, how about this one ha