agree with u
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
she is...she's a sweetheart :)
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...What a wonderful topic....i was thinking the same..she is having really amazing personality....she is not intereacting wid fans but still fans r so dewaana abt her.....
guyzz but v can request her on hoonur wat say i reaaly want her...
biden thumbnail

i just love her becoaus she is never telling liy n down too earth persan.she is multi talented but she has no attitude 😛

she is amazing girl .⭐️👏
proud too be her fan.
Edited by biden - 13 years ago
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed!

RP is an amazing human being
ya dear she is super girl.
beauti with brain.
n ya your post is awesome n 100% agree with u.
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice post..

Well Rati is the best ..😛 and my favourite actresss... love her ..God Bless You Rati

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing topic.......nd i totally agree with u.........Rati is a very reserved person ....is an a very talented actress ..........is sooo down to earth nd humble..........indeed she is the best.......love her lots......nd i am proud to be her fan........... Edited by stuti123 - 13 years ago
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
                         Rati is a very talented actress.For me she is not shy or reserved.But she is very confident.She kept her confidence in nupur character and made it a best character ever.And remeber guys after mjht s2 began,there was an article and int of all mjht actors and everyone told that rati speaks and speaks and they will miss all that.Donot  say her shy & reserved  person from the mjht point of view .And she is not at all a media shy person.She is a person who never wishes to bring media into her personal life .We have lovely segments of ARTI and rati on sbs,we had her ints .If she is shy she won't do all these.Now-a-days many actors are not on social networking sites and one among them is rati.Actors donot have time, many fake profiles etc etc --------------------its not their fault.
the only thing is ,she is very bubbly,fun loving and cool and mastikhor with ppl whom she is very comfortable & friendly with others she is reserved and less spoken and remains in her space is what i feel.
  She is very dignified and respectable.She is down to earth and modest.All her co stars like nishant,dhruv of mjht and other cast,PH of mjht speak so much abt her talent.Thats really great.
Edited by sireeluvarti - 13 years ago
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AMAZING topic....👍🏼
all these factors are INDEED a HUGE reason for which we love and respect Rati so much....😃
a great human being,an excellent performer as she makes sure she leaves people asking for more when itz she who does her work but along with all these-i don't think she is media shy at all..
like every celebrity she also is very much into the media,but just that she never brings her personal life to the front and when she talks -she talks SENSE  n not mere baseless humour or anything-a very sensible person she is  and thats what makes us admire and love her so much.

love u Di..keep rocking!!!🤗