Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

yahi ishq di marzi hai, yahi rab di marzi hai (Page 3)

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

dil ki aankhon se dekho...mehsoos karo...u will b drenched in their eternal & pure love!

Well Said! ClapClap  And So true!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywoman

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

dil ki aankhon se dekho...mehsoos karo...u will b drenched in their eternal & pure love!

erm..was this for me? Let me tell you, i am totally drenched in their love as it is. I think i'm gonna catch a cold. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

shan2430 Groupbie
shan2430
shan2430

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Ah Liz - love yur posts..I get so engrossed in all the member comments that I forget to send mine...

Anyways just want to say LTL nain mera ghuroor thod diya!!Seriously., I always prided myself on being this rational, pragmatic person beyond any kind of obsession for serials,movies or actors...Not that I haven't been moved by certain movies or characters ..I have but obsessed to the point of being dysfunctional at times??nah..till LTL came along..till Datta came along..sigh...I have to thank LTL for showing me what obsession is..U never truly understand an emotion till yu go thru it!!

So here i am biting my nails wondering whats going to happen next each day!!Heartattack, brain attack- sab attack ho gayaLOLI was so happy at the pre-cap and i hope it goes the way we imagined it..really this suresh thingy put me off (found it a bit childish) but what the heck!!If it can bring such strong emotions in Datta, so be it...Thats' what I love abt this guy..A man with conviction..He cares a damn abt society and yet he has his own set of value systems he abides by..There is this old school romance abt him that I so adore..And Nakusha, she amazes me with her faith..I could go on and on and yet fall short of words abt LTL and its lead characters..D-N-B..U do a much better jobTongue

Ah liz - i so hope the story moves ahead..we've had enough of Datta hurting..that guy needs a respite too...I am waiting to see how Naku's past will unfold and his reaction...Wonder if Chaskar will have anything to do with it...Btw..why was Suds asking Chaskar to stay back when he was expecting Suresh??To demean datta?Do yu think Chaskar is really that bad?I mean he had this much sense to not appear drunk in front of AS & Naku...I like his ishtyle though..different hain

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maszsikkaishalizdarcyCrystal29Wanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
sorry double postTongue

Edited by shilpita87 - 17 December 2010 at 12:43pm
lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shan2430

Ah Liz - love yur posts..I get so engrossed in all the member comments that I forget to send mine...

Anyways just want to sayLTL nain mera ghuroor thod diya!!Seriously., I always prided myself on being this rational, pragmatic person beyond any kind of obsession for serials,movies or actors...Not that I haven't been moved by certain movies or characters..I havebut obsessed to the point of being dysfunctional at times??nah..till LTL came along..till Datta came along..sigh...I have to thank LTL for showing me what obsession is..U never truly understand an emotion till yu go thru it!!

So here i am biting my nails wondering whats going to happen next each day!!Heartattack, brain attack- sab attack ho gayaLOLI was so happy at the pre-cap and i hope it goes the way we imagined it..really this suresh thingy put me off (found it a bit childish) but what the heck!!If it can bring such strong emotions in Datta, so be it...Thats' what I love abt this guy..A man with conviction..He cares a damn abt society and yet he has his own set of value systems he abides by..There is this old school romance abt him that I so adore..And Nakusha, she amazes me with her faith..I could go on and on and yet fall short of words abt LTL and its lead characters..D-N-B..U do a much better jobTongue

Ah liz - i so hope the story moves ahead..we've had enough of Datta hurting..that guy needs a respite too...I am waiting to see how Naku's past will unfold and his reaction...Wonder if Chaskar will have anything to do with it...Btw..why was Suds asking Chaskar to stay back when he was expecting Suresh??To demean datta?Do yu think Chaskar is really that bad?I mean he had this much sense to not appear drunk in front of AS & Naku...I like his ishtyle though..different hain

Oh Shan,
This is why i love the forum and the crazy ppl here. They're all so like me. Nuts.

Obsession. Tell me about it. I have a tendency to fall violently in love with characters, and people. Embarrassed Dutta is one character who's currently threatening to displace Darcy. LOL. I think i'm gonna be unfaithful to my love of 12 years. Sigh. I.LOVE.DUTTA.

I wasn't too happy about the Suresh track, but right now it has me stumped. Maybe his purpose on earth was to reaffirm Dutta's faith in love. LOL

The fact that Dutta is questioning the guy instead of Nakusha, isn't that the greatest affirmation? and Naku, she's something else. The power of her love is such that it has made Dutta, an atheist defend his faith! AMAZING!

Chaskar..i'm not too sure about him. I don't trust him yet. But yes, he is a likeable character, there's this honesty about him..like Dutta.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430maszsikkaishaCrystal29WanderbugMelodiousDreamsImmaculateDream

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Hi Liz! 

The eye lock at the mandir and the jeep ride...*sigh* . I can never get bored of such scenes! Mishal and Mahi have a wonderful chemistry on screen!  Dutta and Nakku need not even talk and still you can see the love/romance/passion everything between them! A simple thing like dropping her home makes me go all warm & fuzzy! It is a husband-wife thing you know! He just eded to know that his wife is safe back home and the bonus - he gets to spend more time with her! (Even though he was trying to show his 'attitude' throughout!)

I actually liked the Kala-Nakku scene today...I am so proud of Nakku for the way she gave it back to Kala and also for her faith on Bappa and love. Though repetitive in her bappa chant, I feel it is the essence of her character. And I could relate to her talk with Bappa...I tend to talk to God too (only when I am alone!) when I am totally depressed. Later I would feel a little funny, but that talk I have with God gives me strength too!

Dutta's expression when he sees the pictures...It was mindblowing! What nerve Kala has...Show Dutta pictures of Nakku with another guy and that too Koel Nakku..She keeps proving to me again and again that she has no idea about the intesity of love these both share! I am really getting sick of her smirks! I used to admire Aashka for that before, as they were so evil...But now I feel it is the same expression scene after scene, episode after episode...It is becoming boring!  I would so love to see her cry for a change now!LOL

.That Suresh guy LOL Gaya kaam se woh! Suds expression in the precap was hilarious! Lets see what next week has in store for us...This week was too good!

@ bold

Rightly said! agree with u completely! 

@liz

ClapClapClap 

Edited by SAraW - 17 December 2010 at 1:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishalizdarcyCrystal29mussy.jamshedMelodiousDreams

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

So well said lizzy...i was doing cardio in the gym while watching the show...the DJ music is so loud u can't hear the dialogues..just see the screen...as soon as that poonchi entered the screen i changed the channel in fear of seeing something bad to tasha....now that i have seen the precap..i have a little hope that the infidelity track will soon be over...i hope so....i so hope so....PLz CVs..no separation of tasha....let them stay in different rooms...but not away from each other....
What a singgy..gal!!!!!!

Kala's one fatal flaw has always been that she thinks that she knows
dutta...can't blame her...she is the elder sister who had seen his
destruction from a naive honest lover to a cold-blooded, ruthless,
impulsive beastly criminal..and has also helped speed the way as she
herself confesses...but what she didn't realize before and even now is
that the dynamics have greatly changed since this 'bitthe bhar ki
chokri' came into his life....kala should have taken the first hint when
first instead of killing nakku or throwing her out as all were
expecting he MARRIED her....could he have been more random and insane
than that...Then when she tries to drive her away...He grabs Nakku and
makes her his bodygaurd.....what was that?....he releases her from
marriage but couldn't let her go....he had to drive her and see to her
safety....how flimsy that excuse was....kala how blind are you..by the
way....He threw you out for calling her ManhooS.........what other hint
you needed to see that your brother is not stable or predictable where
this girl is concerned....What in hades made you think that he'll
respond in a predictable manner where HIS NAKUSHA's character is
concerned....this girl is the archellis' heel for your
brother,true....but she is also the one thing in his life about which he
has no control over his heart or wits...he is simply a bag of reckless
reactions all solely based on love and yes an undefined
attraction....yes,that same attraction that had made him look back again
and again at the ugly waif he had saved that first night through the
rear view mirror...yesterday's and today's ankh-micholi through the
mirrors sooo badly brought back the sweet poignancy of that first
meeting. This ignorance or blind spot that kala has where predicting
dutta is concerned will be her final destruction....can't wait for
monday...if only time machines were reality!!!

@Shilpita

Ah. Shilpitaaaa. That was just awesome. Loved every single word. Dutta is reckess and unpredictable when it comes to Naku. Hell, he himself hasn't been able to understand how much she means to him. How will Kala understand? Kala is incapable of love. She believes hatred is the most powerful emotion. What she doesn't know is that water not only has the power to quench and soothe, but also put out great fires. Nakusha's love, and calm faith are way more powerful than her hatred. Dutta has known that love, and it is this love that is shielding him from every poisoned dart.

The mirror scene was too good. But the scene where he says no to Chaskar to be with her, that was ultimate!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishamussy.jamshedWanderbugMelodiousDreams

sikkaisha Senior Member
sikkaisha
sikkaisha

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Beautiful beautiful post dear
The title itself from one of my eternally favorite song " Teri Deewani".A song that defines essence of love for me.
I know what you mean when you say that you are not used to such bliss.Me too.I keep myself from getting too happy fearing when this feeling might be snatched away. But when Nakku said "bacha lena Bappa apni Nakku ko"....this line just brought such calm to my heart.When that is the level of  faith in Bappa..WHAT force in this world can stand against that faith.Worry ends when faith begins.I JUST KNEW Bappa couldn't let her down.
Dutta ,you are now in love,irreversibly.No circumstance can break this eternal connection between these two selfless people made for each other and blessed by God.Soulmates.Though my mind fears ,my heart knows...nothing can go wrong.Nothing.
As you vey very poetically said Liz......
Khub lagalo pehre.raste rab khole........Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcymussy.jamshedImmaculateDream

Go to top