Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

yahi ishq di marzi hai, yahi rab di marzi hai (Page 2)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
There is this saying, jab Miya Biwi Raazi, to kya karega Kazi - or Kalawati in this case ClapLOL
So biwi Naku is fully razi, as we know, Dutta is also razi, but is just holding back, thanks to the thinking brain he has, which overrides the heart at the moment.
I am supremely confident that Dutta will not doubt Naku, specially because Bappa is also at stake here and CVs will not risk Bappa's faith here...
Additionally, what I want to see is whose name is Suresh going to take? Baaji - I thought this first, but it seems improbable, because Dutta knows Baaji supports Naku, so why would he want to malign his character, unless, Kala plays a double game, where he says they did this on purpose, so Dutta would start loving Naku again..which seems to convoluted.

So the best option is that Sudarshan will kill him before he says anything.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430GooddmaszsikkaishalizdarcypbtghoshCrystal29mussy.jamshedWanderbug*dewdrop~pearl*MelodiousDreamsmeghapartiImmaculateDream

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

There is this saying, jab Miya Biwi Raazi, to kya karega Kazi - or Kalawati in this case ClapLOL
So biwi Naku is fully razi, as we know, Dutta is also razi, but is just holding back, thanks to the thinking brain he has, which overrides the heart at the moment.
I am supremely confident that Dutta will not doubt Naku, specially because Bappa is also at stake here and CVs will not risk Bappa's faith here...
Additionally, what I want to see is whose name is Suresh going to take? Baaji - I thought this first, but it seems improbable, because Dutta knows Baaji supports Naku, so why would he want to malign his character, unless, Kala plays a double game, where he says they did this on purpose, so Dutta would start loving Naku again..which seems to convoluted.

So the best option is that Sudarshan will kill him before he says anything.

Bang 'ON' ...I feel kala will shoot him as I could not see her in the precap.....blaming it on nakusha won't make sense....its repetitive so it won't happen for sure....I m hopeful.....he will get shot before he takes the nameBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishalizdarcyCrystal29Wanderbugmeghaparti

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@Kavita,
Glad to see you back here. Your last post, well, i didn't join in the discussion coz i didn't agree with gp's or your viewpoint. I like your posts and gp's, you guys have understood LTL at a deeper level. And hence it saddened me when you guys said that you no longer find it as charming or original as before. I have loved this show from the first time i watched it, and for me it has just gotten more beautiful with time. I do not agree that it has become dramatic and silly now, coz LTL has always been about high voltage drama. The twists have always been sensational, and the emotions subtle. It is loud in places, elegant in some. This is what makes this show stand out. It is like its protagonists, a bundle of contradictions held together by a silken thread of love.

Maybe your expectations have been higher than mine. For me, it was never about the societal aspects, the underlying messages or the moral implications. I still believe that LTL is one of the finest fairy tale adaptations ever. It has been, and will be a tale of eternal love. And we cannot have eternal love without naked elements of hatred or suspicion, no? I was aghast when i first read about the third angle. But the treatment has made all the difference. To take something that despicable, and arouse such strong feelings of wonder and bliss, that iscommendable. Coz we forget, this is not just Naku's agnipareeksha. It is Dutta's too. Trust me, he will never become like the other wimpy husbands on TV. Today's episode proved it.

I might come across as biased. It's only because this story moves my soul. The story i've wanted to see all my life.

Hi Liz,

My expectations are not any higher than yours. The only difference is that I do not go in raptures about the romance, nor do I make a hue and cry about the societal aspect or its moral implications. My first post at no point questioned the originality and charm of LTL as I always make a point to remind everyone that this is a fairy tale with dark shades. No offence meant once again, I will quote the last paragaraph of LTL Deconstruction (Part 1):
"Today was definitely the start of the deconstruction of a beautiful fairy tale CryCryCry. For the sake of the LTL we have loved and taken to our hearts to the point that we can sense a real depression amongst all the loyalist of this much loved show, we hope that CVs' and the Channel have a real brainstorming as to giving this show and its characters its real momentum. Should they not have enough ammunition/imaginationConfusedConfusedConfused, they could as well start with unravelling all the untold stories in terms of unfinished tracks. We would, at the very least, be able to identify with that.

And that is a very humble request. We deserve better."

And I was referring to the introduction of the third angle but also at CV's substantive amnesia to so many unfinished tracks which would have enriched LTL many folds. I will accept that we do need side tracks to substantiate the main storyline, but we could have avoided these silly antics of Creepy Suds, the blood-curdling Kala who has lost the sheen of the sociopath (never attempted on Indian TV) to come down to these cheap vamp acts. As to my view of the "silly looking cherub" in the form of Suresh, I do not regret my words.

It is a pity that nobody commented on the thread: LTL Deconstruction Part 2 Response as members of the IF would have seen that gp00 (Parul) and myself actually love the show and we only want it to thrive and be remembered forever with hundreds of accolades coming its way. Dont we say that the mother/father who loves their kids, the husband/wife who love each other, do not necessarily need to shower love by throwing flowers and praise all the time but have to admonish/criticise the kids or the partner in case of the couple to remind them that they may be going wrong.

My contention does not lie with LTL that I love, cherish, relish and has made a part of my life but with CVs who just do not always keep up to expectations. And that is an absolute truth. I was, atually, quite upset as I have seen the most adverse of reactions to some of my posts only to be vindicated afterwards.

I rest my case.

Here's the URL of the second post in case you have not read it:

Hugs

Kavita
HugHug

Edited by KavitaDR - 17 December 2010 at 11:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszsikkaishalizdarcyWanderbug

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

more than the episode, the pre-cap has me on tenterhooks.. this weekend also my heartbeats will go hammer and tongs!
just saw the 1st and last part on youtube as i just could not wait for episode to air here.. haaaaiyyeee. loved the way he was stealing glances at her.. i dont know how he does it, this teenager sort of eye locks, but so classy that i have no words to express myself.. anyone else doing the eyelock would have been mundane watching for me, but he has this special knack of doing it.. i want moooree...and chahe how ever much he is denying it, i loved the fact that in his sober state he said No to chaskar as he was with his wife after 1 full day and was just not ready to let go of the moment.. pata nahin, once she goes into PN, he might have to bend over backwards to get a glimpse of her.. imagine another maid/servant bringing him food while all he wants is to see her face.. and yahaan pe she is sat right next to him, with him and why would he let go of this beautiful opportunity for whatever sum of money he may be losing.. here his heart has just taken over his brain and so pleased to see him like that.. and chaskar, i always enjoyed his scene, but today, he was just awesome saying vahini ki kasam.. dont know why but the way D walked away from previous deal also had chaskar wondering ki maamla kya hain.. but now how can dutta not go when someone has given him his soul's kasam.. truly beautifully done...

imagine now, once tasha back together D will say, nahin mujhe nahin jaana deal karne ko and nakku will have to say aapko meri kasm, ab jao!!! oh man, i am nuts now.. and yes, when the beggar blesses them, he was watching nakku's face, but as soon as she turns to look at him, he looks down, but feeling her loving, loging gaz eon his face, he could no longer hold back and looks back with all the longing and love he has for her.. a moment where he just could not mask his feelings.. afterall, someone has blessed him with words which his heart has always believed in.. that they will be a happy couple forevere!!

as soona s i read on live update thread that suresh is back, i knew woh pitega.. and wow MR was fab when he saw the photo.. there was pain in seeing such a photo of his nakku esp koel nakku with some aira gaira.. and then the anger too was there as to how someone could do this..to his nakku and to his love.. which is why he stops baaji as he wants to see how far this suresh will go to demean nakku.. but looks like he wont take it for long on Monday... now finger, toes, everything crossed that all is well on Monday.. i dont care if the truth is not out, but i just hope nakku is not thrown out and that he doesnt suspect her and this will strengthen their bond, esp for nakku as her hubby has roared like a lion when someone pointed fingers at her charitra.. i seriously now do NOT want dutta suspecting nakku now.. that is so not done esp after the progress he has made this wekk.. c'mon we deserve at least that much na cv's?! and some people feel the suresh guy will take baaji's name.. that is anotehr No-No for me as baaji is just like nakku for dutta.. though he is upset with them and can believe nakku's innocence, there is no way he will mistrust baaji.. plus he has always been protecting her..

note that kala is not there when this is happening, i think.. so do we think she might somehow save herself or suresh is tapkaoed which is a bit OTT.. but will put up with anything to see Tasha re-union soon :-)

oh and before i forget absolutely loved the scene symbolically as well.. nakku was standing in front of bappa when all is happening.. almost saying that bappa is with her come what may...

PW

You've put it so beautifully. Dil khush kar diya. I can never get enough of the Tasha scenes. I never knew watching two people fall in love over and over could be this beautiful. In other shows, they stretch the romance to a point until it becomes insipid. Tasha's love will always remain awe-inspiring and ageless. And. The fact that it is built on faith, rather than lust, makes every look, every word meaningful. They can send us into raptures by looking at each other.g or by saying something as simple as what Dutta said today. He told Chaskar he wouldn't come...only we know the reason behind it. Sigh.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maszsikkaishaCrystal29mussy.jamshedWanderbugMelodiousDreamsImmaculateDream

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Hi Liz! 

The eye lock at the mandir and the jeep ride...*sigh* . I can never get bored of such scenes! Mishal and Mahi have a wonderful chemistry on screen!  Dutta and Nakku need not even talk and still you can see the love/romance/passion everything between them! A simple thing like dropping her home makes me go all warm & fuzzy! It is a husband-wife thing you know! He just eded to know that his wife is safe back home and the bonus - he gets to spend more time with her! (Even though he was trying to show his 'attitude' throughout!)

I actually liked the Kala-Nakku scene today...I am so proud of Nakku for the way she gave it back to Kala and also for her faith on Bappa and love. Though repetitive in her bappa chant, I feel it is the essence of her character. And I could relate to her talk with Bappa...I tend to talk to God too (only when I am alone!) when I am totally depressed. Later I would feel a little funny, but that talk I have with God gives me strength too!

Dutta's expression when he sees the pictures...It was mindblowing! What nerve Kala has...Show Dutta pictures of Nakku with another guy and that too Koel Nakku..She keeps proving to me again and again that she has no idea about the intesity of love these both share! I am really getting sick of her smirks! I used to admire Aashka for that before, as they were so evil...But now I feel it is the same expression scene after scene, episode after episode...It is becoming boring!  I would so love to see her cry for a change now!LOL

.That Suresh guy LOL Gaya kaam se woh! Suds expression in the precap was hilarious! Lets see what next week has in store for us...This week was too good!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

maszsikkaishalizdarcyKavitaDRpbtghoshmussy.jamshedWanderbugsub_rosaMelodiousDreamsImmaculateDream

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@Kavita
Sorry, got confused between yours and Parul's reply. And i did read part 2 of your post. I just couldn't comment. The thing is, when i love something, i just love it. For me, the fact that it has touched my soul obliterates every flaw. Yes, i tend to romanticize it. I am a dyed-in-the-wool romantic. My fatal flaw. :P

If LTL had compromised on its honesty, trust me i would've lost all interest in the show. There is this inexplicable magic about LTL. If that had gone missing, i would feel it. Yes, the show has had its lows. It has its faults. But never once has it stopped being true to itself. With all the inconsistencies, bloopers, unfinished tracks, it still continues to be the story of the jaded don and his love, Nakusha. For me, it still portrays that yearning, that wistfulness i have so loved in Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid.

And about Kala degenerating into a first-class vamp...think about it..maybe that's what they want toconvey. She was shrewd as long as she was invincible. Now that all her plans have failed, she's resorted to dirty vamp-like tricks. Desperation?

Our biggest victory? Dutta has upheld Naku's blind faith in love and trust and God. There is something about her love. Something so holy that it has made an atheist defend faith.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maszsikkaishaCrystal29mussy.jamshedWanderbugMelodiousDreamsImmaculateDream

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@lizdarcy
Sorry, got confused between yours and Parul's reply. And i did read part 2 of your post. I just couldn't comment. The thing is, when i love something, i just love it. For me, the fact that it has touched my soul obliterates every flaw. Yes, i tend to romanticize it. I am a dyed-in-the-wool romantic. My fatal flaw. :P

If LTL had compromised on its honesty, trust me i would've lost all interest in the show. There is this inexplicable magic about LTL. If that had gone missing, i would feel it. Yes, the show has had its lows. It has its faults. But never once has it stopped being true to itself. With all the inconsistencies, bloopers, unfinished tracks, it still continues to be the story of the jaded don and his love, Nakusha. For me, it still portrays that yearning, that wistfulness i have so loved in Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid.

And about Kala degenerating into a first-class vamp...think about it..maybe that's what they want toconvey. She was shrewd as long as she was invincible. Now that all her plans have failed, she's resorted to dirty vamp-like tricks. Desperation?

Our biggest victory? Dutta has upheld Naku's blind faith in love and trust and God. There is something about her love. Something so holy that it has made an atheist defend faith.

Dear Liz,

Ditto on the above. As to Kala, I will reserve judgement until next week as I dont think that the CV's are going to let go of one of their trump cards that gives them leeway when it comes to coerce a dragfest. At the most, I can appreciate the percfectionist we can sense in Aaksha Godadia but I cant stand the minions and Suds. So we may still be brought down to earth with a shattering suds....Kala ko bhi kacchi goli se khelna manzoor nahin hoga.....Aur CVs do give her all the footage she needs. Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcymaszsikkaishamussy.jamshed

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
dil ki aankhon se dekho...mehsoos karo...u will b drenched in their eternal & pure love!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishalizdarcypbtghoshCrystal29WanderbugImmaculateDream

Go to top