India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

yahi ishq di marzi hai, yahi rab di marzi hai

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Heart attack deke chodenge CVs. Aur Dutta.

What a beautiful episode! Inspite of all the cheer i exude in my posts, i live in fear. Every day i expect something to go wrong. Maybe because i'm not used to such bliss. But i am humbled, every single day. CVs, take a bow. You are restoring my faith in a lot of things, on many levels.

Dutta, no matter how much you block it out, her voice touches your heart every time. First it was just her. Now the whole world is screaming it out, that you love her. How can you close your ears, and your heart? It's everywhere..the stars, the sky, the wind, the moon, the rain...everything's awash with love. Give in.

The way he looked at her when the beggar blessed them..uff..it was like he'd been defeated by her love in that one moment. He now knows the truth. He's scared to admit it. And the way he told Chaskar that he wouldn't come, coz he wanted to be with her. Hai re mere majnu! Can't take your eyes off your wife. Duttaaaa...you've got it baaad. And watching you slowly fall for her is such a delight.

Kala has a lot of tricks up that see-through sleeve of hers. They're getting cheaper and dirtier by the second. Coz she's finally down to her aukad. I love the fact that Naku's faith is making her stronger, more peaceful while Kala's depravity is making her desperate. A photoshopped image. How low can you stoop, Kala!

The moment i saw the photo, my heart sank. I was sure that Dutta would react after seeing such solid proof. Any husband would. But Dutta, today you have truly redeemed yourself. Like Leela said, Dutta ne uske charitra par shak nahi kiya. Ek sawal tak nahi poocha. That itself had me floored. With the precap scene, i can only say Wow. Now i know why you are worthy of a love as selfless as Nakusha's. She has chosen a gem of a person.

I still do not know what will transpire on monday. I know Kala will manipulate the situation. There is a possibility that Dutta is made to believe the worst of Naku. But the fact that he has not believed what he saw blindly, that is good enough. Naku's faith in Bappa hasn't gone waste. He believes her. He believes in her love.

I so do not wantm a separation track. But i am scared. I have faith in their love though. My signature lines say it all na? Khub lagalo pehre, raste rab khole...
Smile

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalinabilamubeendikuloloTahreem05Gooddmaszsikkaishakomal_w25pbtghoshCrystal29prettywomansasha_1mnx12mussy.jamshedWanderbugkadduusub_rosakiran255divy609mozart66rama_2010skavitha08MelodiousDreamsSophia21*dewdrop~pearl*ushankitvc-Srushti-Sanely_Insane--khushi--meghapartiImmaculateDream--Sia---Huma-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
So well said lizzy...i was doing cardio in the gym while watching the show...the DJ music is so loud u can't hear the dialogues..just see the screen...as soon as that poonchi entered the screen i changed the channel in fear of seeing something bad to tasha....now that i have seen the precap..i have a little hope that the infidelity track will soon be over...i hope so....i so hope so....PLz CVs..no separation of tasha....let them stay in different rooms...but not away from each other....
What a singgy..gal!!!!!!

Kala's one fatal flaw has always been that she thinks that she knows dutta...can't blame her...she is the elder sister who had seen his destruction from a naive honest lover to a cold-blooded, ruthless, impulsive  beastly criminal..and has also helped speed the way as she herself confesses...but what she didn't realize before and even now is that the dynamics have greatly changed since this 'bitthe bhar ki chokri' came into his life....kala should have taken the first hint when first instead of killing nakku or throwing her out as all were expecting he MARRIED her....could he have been more random and insane than that...Then when she tries to drive her away...He grabs Nakku and makes her his bodygaurd.....what was that?....he releases her from marriage but couldn't let her go....he had to drive her and see to her safety....how flimsy that excuse was....kala how blind are you..by the way....He threw you out for calling her ManhooS.........what other hint you needed to see that your brother is not stable or predictable where this girl is concerned....What in hades made you think that he'll respond in a predictable manner where HIS NAKUSHA's character is concerned....this girl is the archellis' heel for your brother,true....but she is also the one thing in his life about which he has no control over his heart or wits...he is simply a bag of reckless reactions all solely based on love and yes an undefined attraction....yes,that same attraction that had made him look back again and again at the ugly waif he had saved that first night through the rear view mirror...yesterday's and today's ankh-micholi through the mirrors sooo badly brought back the sweet poignancy of that first meeting. This ignorance or blind spot that kala has where predicting dutta is concerned will be her final destruction....can't wait for monday...if only time machines were reality!!!

Edited by shilpita87 - 17 December 2010 at 12:42pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahreem05lizdarcymaszsikkaishasasha_1pbtghoshprettywomanCrystal29mnx12mussy.jamshedkadduusub_rosadivy609MelodiousDreamsushankitvc-bharti-ImmaculateDream

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Liz ! I will stay positive.......he will get shot before he takes anyone's name.......that's my wish n I think nakusha is already blamed for every instance so this is not something new for dutta....may be kala was not thinking this will go so far.......as dutta did not stand for nakusha last time n she is unaware naku went into his room n told him something......so I m positive kala plan is gonna backfire......before suresh opens his mouth......someone will shoot himBig smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahreem05lizdarcysikkaishamaszsasha_1Crystal29kadduuWanderbug-bharti-ushankitvc

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
@lizdarcy. @shilipita87, @mussy-jamshed

Hey everybody...Hate to say it but looks like part of my first post on LTL Deconstruction got vindicated. I will at least join all of you in hoping that this is the case and that Dutta's moral steadfastness is never put into contention. I will quote (in all humility) myself:

"I would have expected the CV's to seize the golden opportunity of Nakusha going through a test of fire at the more elevated level of mutual comprehension gone sour between a couple who are totally attuned to each other rather than this cheap and gratuitous third angle that jars with their treatment of Nakusha and Dutta's togetherness and evolution as a couple up to now in spite of the expected problems post FR. And that assumption or expectation is rightly based on the way they developed these two almost real-life characters . We, constantly, moan at Dutta's apparent obtuseness when it come s to see beyond what is shown to him or what he cares to see when it comes to mundane things in PN. But it looks like whoever was in charge of taking the story further forgot or is not aware that this lack of perception on Dutta's part never applied when it came to Nakusha, ever since the day she arrived in PN and became the focal point of his life. It would be totally demeaning now to show a Dutta involuntarily "dumbing down" and become like the run of the mill husband of many other serials on TVAngry."

Please do not misconstrue my quoting contents of my own post, as it is not at all an attempt at scoring points. This is what I have been advocating right from the beginning. And looks like CVs is waking up to this possibility now. Embarrassed

Luv and peace to all

Kavita

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430Tahreem05Gooddlizdarcymaszsikkaishasasha_1prettywomanCrystal29Wanderbugmussy.jamshed-bharti-

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

So well said lizzy...i was doing cardio in the gym while watching the show...the DJ music is so loud u can't hear the dialogues..just see the screen...as soon as that poonchi entered the screen i changed the channel in fear of seeing something bad to tasha....now that i have seen the precap..i have a little hope that the infidelity track will soon be over...i hope so....i so hope so....PLz CVs..no separation of tasha....let them stay in different rooms...but not away from each other....
What a singgy..gal!!!!!!
shilpi i did the same!!!!!LOL....and then again after i heard about the precap am all excited about monday and am afraid too....what if????? there are so many,,,,and prime being kala, kala and kala.....
and liz you are right....the classy vamp is gone...she is getting down and dirty ...and is going to fall right on her face in that gandki that she has created in PN....but for the moment i am enjoying the tug-of-loveSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahreem05lizdarcymaszsikkaishaCrystal29mussy.jamshedWanderbug-bharti-

masz Senior Member
masz
masz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Liz ! I will stay positive.......he will get shot before he takes anyone's name.......that's my wish n I think nakusha is already blamed for every instance so this is not something new for dutta....may be kala was not thinking this will go so far.......as dutta did not stand for nakusha last time n she is unaware naku went into his room n told him something......so I m positive kala plan is gonna backfire......before suresh opens his mouth......someone will shoot himBig smile

@bold ROFL, i sooo wish, but i doubt that will happen more like Kala will intervene and be believedOuch. It always goes that root...... before later its revealed..... or sometimes notLOL
But sooo loved how Baaji wanted to beat the crap out of Suresh for Nakku that was cute, least you know he will be there for her if everything goes sour....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahreem05lizdarcysikkaishaCrystal29mussy.jamshedWanderbug

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
more than the episode, the pre-cap has me on tenterhooks.. this weekend also my heartbeats will go hammer and tongs!
just saw the 1st and last part on youtube as i just could not wait for episode to air here.. haaaaiyyeee. loved the way he was stealing glances at her.. i dont know how he does it, this teenager sort of eye locks, but so classy that i have no words to express myself.. anyone else doing the eyelock would have been mundane watching for me, but he has this special knack of doing it.. i want moooree...and chahe how ever much he is denying it, i loved the fact that in his sober state he said No to chaskar as he was with his wife after 1 full day and was just not ready to let go of the moment.. pata nahin, once she goes into PN, he might have to bend over backwards to get a glimpse of her.. imagine another maid/servant bringing him food while all he wants is to see her face.. and yahaan pe she is sat right next to him, with him and why would he let go of this beautiful opportunity for whatever sum of money he may be losing.. here his heart has just taken over his brain and so pleased to see him like that.. and chaskar, i always enjoyed his scene, but today, he was just awesome saying vahini ki kasam.. dont know why but the way D walked away from previous deal also had chaskar wondering ki maamla kya hain.. but now how can dutta not go when someone has given him his soul's kasam.. truly beautifully done...
imagine now, once tasha back together D will say, nahin mujhe nahin jaana deal karne ko and nakku will have to say aapko meri kasm, ab jao!!! oh man, i am nuts now.. and yes, when the beggar blesses them, he was watching nakku's face, but as soon as she turns to look at him, he looks down, but feeling her loving, loging gaz eon his face, he could no longer hold back and looks back with all the longing and love he has for her.. a moment where he just could not mask his feelings.. afterall, someone has blessed him with words which his heart has always believed in.. that they will be a happy couple forevere!!

as soona s i read on live update thread that suresh is back, i knew woh pitega.. and wow MR was fab when he saw the photo.. there was pain in seeing such a photo of his nakku esp koel nakku with some aira gaira.. and then the anger too was there as to how someone could do this..to his nakku and to his love.. which is why he stops baaji as he wants to see how far this suresh will go to demean nakku.. but looks like he wont take it for long on Monday... now finger, toes, everything crossed that all is well on Monday.. i dont care if the truth is not out, but i just hope nakku is not thrown out and that he doesnt suspect her and this will strengthen their bond, esp for nakku as her hubby has roared like a lion when someone pointed fingers at her charitra.. i seriously now do NOT want dutta suspecting nakku now.. that is so not done esp after the progress he has made this wekk.. c'mon we deserve at least that much na cv's?! and some people feel the suresh guy will take baaji's name.. that is anotehr No-No for me as baaji is just like nakku for dutta.. though he is upset with them and can believe nakku's innocence, there is no way he will mistrust baaji.. plus he has always been protecting her..

note that kala is not there when this is happening, i think.. so do we think she might somehow save herself or suresh is tapkaoed which is a bit OTT.. but will put up with anything to see Tasha re-union soon :-)

oh and before i forget absolutely loved the scene symbolically as well.. nakku was standing in front of bappa when all is happening.. almost saying that bappa is with her come what may...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahreem05GooddKavitaDRlizdarcysikkaishamaszsasha_1Crystal29pbtghoshmnx12mussy.jamshedWanderbugsub_rosaImmaculateDream

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@Kavita,
Glad to see you back here. Your last post, well, i didn't join in the discussion coz i didn't agree with gp's or your viewpoint. I like your posts and gp's, you guys have understood LTL at a deeper level. And hence it saddened me when you guys said that you no longer find it as charming or original as before. I have loved this show from the first time i watched it, and for me it has just gotten more beautiful with time. I do not agree that it has become dramatic and silly now, coz LTL has always been about high voltage drama. The twists have always been sensational, and the emotions subtle. It is loud in places, elegant in some. This is what makes this show stand out. It is like its protagonists, a bundle of contradictions held together by a silken thread of love.

Maybe your expectations have been higher than mine. For me, it was never about the societal aspects, the underlying messages or the moral implications. I still believe that LTL is one of the finest fairy tale adaptations ever. It has been, and will be a tale of eternal love. And we cannot have eternal love without naked elements of hatred or suspicion, no? I was aghast when i first read about the third angle. But the treatment has made all the difference. To take something that despicable, and arouse such strong feelings of wonder and bliss, that iscommendable. Coz we forget, this is not just Naku's agnipareeksha. It is Dutta's too. Trust me, he will never become like the other wimpy husbands on TV. Today's episode proved it.

I might come across as biased. It's only because this story moves my soul. The story i've wanted to see all my life.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalishan2430Tahreem05KavitaDRmaszsikkaishapbtghoshsasha_1Crystal29mnx12mussy.jamshedWanderbugsub_rosaMelodiousDreams*dewdrop~pearl*-bharti-ImmaculateDream

Go to top