the BABY.... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mages

knowing anu's attitute....he will say that because he loves his brother.....i am sure robi will take a stand to it and reveal the truth that the baby is his...though i don't believe it at all

Yeeah, that's true, knowing Onu he'll do that. Some people are thinking that Robbie will turn negative but seeing how much he cares about his Baudi, hopefully he'll come clean.
Originally posted by Lubz89

Yeeah, that's true, knowing Onu he'll do that. Some people are thinking that Robbie will turn negative but seeing how much he cares about his Baudi, hopefully he'll come clean.

robi will not turn negative.....he loves his baudi alot....i am sure he will do something to save his dada-baudi relationship even if it has to risk his own marriage....i feel the marriage will happen and mouli might get to know after marriage......its really painful for robi....he himself is confused...i don't think the child is of robi....there is whole lot of mystery to it

robi will not turn negative.....he loves his baudi alot....i am sure he will do something to save his dada-baudi relationship even if it has to risk his own marriage....i feel the marriage will happen and mouli might get to know after marriage......its really painful for robi....he himself is confused...i don't think the child is of robi....there is whole lot of mystery to it

Yeeah, that's what I was thinking. The bond that they now share is too precious.

Yeeah, that's what I was thinking. The bond that they now share is too precious.

yup the bond they shares is very precious....i am sure right now robi is confused but in future he will be the one saving his dada-baudi relationship.....but bechara his marriage will be broken mouli will hate him....but i am sure deep down she still loves him......

i still don't believe its robi's son...there is mystery to it

yup the bond they shares is very precious....i am sure right now robi is confused but in future he will be the one saving his dada-baudi relationship.....but bechara his marriage will be broken mouli will hate him....but i am sure deep down she still loves him......

i still don't believe its robi's son...there is mystery to it

Yeeah, neither do I. It can't be.

Yeah, exactly, neither do I. It's too suspicious. Robbie is gonna have a hard time now: on one hand the woman he loves and on the other hand his Dada and Baudi.

Yeeah, neither do I. It can't be.

Yeah, exactly, neither do I. It's too suspicious. Robbie is gonna have a hard time now: on one hand the woman he loves and on the other hand his Dada and Baudi.

robi is sure going to have a very very hard time now......bechara andar se toot gaya hai...he is too confused at the moment......and yes on the one hand his wife-marriage....on the other hand his dada-baudi......firstly i think robi will try but could not then anu will say its his son.....then he sees distance between TaAnu...he will confess....
Aaaah yeah. Now we've got to wait for a whole weekend. They really need to give us a Maha Epi. It's been ages.
 i think its ritesh's son..you know,anyanna's pregnancy is very complicated and doc said  it has 50/50 chances..so he may b  planned to enter his son in this family to get the properties..😕 Edited by rangan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rangan

i think its ritesh's son..you know,anyanna's pregnancy is very complicated and doc said  it has 50/50 chances..so he may b  planned to enter his son in this family to get the properties..😕

i hope its riteish.....it can't be robi at all....
I tink dis is a plan made by shekhar..
bcs wen shekhar gave taani responsibilty of robbie's marriage..nupur had become angry..dat time shekhar had said taani wont be able to do it..