India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NO MORE SID-PUTUL :( (Page 3)

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
i have read somewhere that Rishma was a theater artist......... i really felt this as hilarious. does she look like an actress? her's is the worst acting i have ever seen. expressionless face. sometimes i feel like going to RSji's set and teach her some lessons of acting... which i had done as a student during my school days..

its horrible to watch her.

if she is reading this.. she must take this as an advice and she must do something to improve her acting....

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

i have read somewhere that Rishma was a theater artist......... i really felt this as hilarious. does she look like an actress? her's is the worst acting i have ever seen. expressionless face. sometimes i feel like going to RSji's set and teach her some lessons of acting... which i had done as a student during my school days..

if she is reading this.. she must take this as an advice and she must do something to improve her acting....
LOL couldnt agree more but she might get better.....
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nainakkk

Originally posted by shelly_nair

LOL couldnt agree more but she might get better.....
she is already in the show for over six months...and no improvement...preciously she used to look good in salwar kameez, now its a pain to see her in sari...she neither looks proportionate or good, not can she act...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadashelly_nair

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Sid has not changed......he is concerned about Divya but not in love with her.....
Divya is trying very hard to win him over sending Sid flowers n all... but she wouldn't succeed.......and with her rude behavior towards Nivi Divya herself is working towards breaking her marriage....

Sid-Putul will always be there........Smile
I think Divya;s method of wooing Sid is totally wrong..she fails to even understand what Sid likes...if Divya could just be a nice DIL for Vandana as well as the house and be passionate towards others not by words but by actions, that is enough for her to woo Sid and win Sid..but she is making all wrong moves..

her efforts are good, but she does not know what works for whom...like for CC, a kitty party works better, for Vandana a "puja" works, for Sid instead of sending flowers, if she does some seva of Dadaji, it will get her more results...LOL...she knows that she has to pass a tough exam, but she does not know how to go with the preparation...LOL

asyadadashelly_nair

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Sid has not changed......he is concerned about Divya but not in love with her.....
Divya is trying very hard to win him over sending Sid flowers n all... but she wouldn't succeed.......and with her rude behavior towards Nivi Divya herself is working towards breaking her marriage....

I think Divya;s method of wooing Sid is totally wrong..she fails to even understand what Sid likes...if Divya could just be a nice DIL for Vandana as well as the house and be passionate towards others not by words but by actions, that is enough for her to woo Sid and win Sid..but she is making all wrong moves..

her efforts are good, but she does not know what works for whom...like for CC, a kitty party works better, for Vandana a "puja" works, for Sid instead of sending flowers, if she does some seva of Dadaji, it will get her more results...LOL...she knows that she has to pass a tough exam, but she does not know how to go with the preparation...LOL
LOL true...but i feel like sid has already fallen for her Confused

AnamikaSJainshelly_nair

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Sid is a very soft person and anyone can woo him, by showing a little love towards the family, and is slowly acknowledging her, as Vandana wants that and also if he does not go ahead with Divya, it might create issues for all others in the family, including Viren-Nivedita.

Sid is a typical example of a person who puts his own longings at the back to support his family...very rare male character of these days...and Nivedita and Hemlata understand Sid most...and they knew that once Sid is married to Divya, Sid will never do injustice...if you remember her dialogue, when Divya was about to commit suicide, she said very convincingly that "Siddharth will never do that", when Divya asked her what of Sid does not love her after marriage..Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nainakkkasyadadaakshi-sidputulAnamikaSJainshelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Sid is a very soft person and anyone can woo him, by showing a little love towards the family, and is slowly acknowledging her, as Vandana wants that and also if he does not go ahead with Divya, it might create issues for all others in the family, including Viren-Nivedita.

Sid is a typical example of a person who puts his own longings at the back to support his family...very rare male character of these days...and Nivedita and Hemlata understand Sid most...and they knew that once Sid is married to Divya, Sid will never do injustice...if you remember her dialogue, when Divya was about to commit suicide, she said very convincingly that "Siddharth will never do that", when Divya asked her what of Sid does not love her after marriage..Smile

ur opinion about Sid is right Bani.. i totally agree with u......

nainakkkakshi-sidputul

Go to top