India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NO MORE SID-PUTUL :( (Page 2)

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
dear i can understand ur feeling i am also watch from day one but the difference is that , i still believe that they r made 4each other  thats why i am always sid-putul fans

and how can i forget that innocent chemistry ii have never seen this type of chemistry before that why i think no one can forget that ccbm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fa.starsuzi_b

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Originally posted by nainakkk

Sid has not changed......he is concerned about Divya but not in love with her.....
Divya is trying very hard to win him over sending Sid flowers n all... but she wouldn't succeed.......and with her rude behavior towards Nivi Divya herself is working towards breaking her marriage....

Sid-Putul will always be there........Smile
i dont agree with u about sid because today all his facial expressions indicated that he IS CHANGING otherwise he wouldnt be smiling n kind of flirting with divya

where did Sid flirt??? didn't u hear his dialogue??? he said,"tum kuch kha lena.....main iss liye keh raha hun kyunki main tumhe bachpan se janta hun"......so where's the flirting here??? Divya was also his friend.......so he knows about her habits.........

instead it is Divya who is trying very hard to win him over.........sending flowers n making phone calls........
its not what he said its the way he said it....like when he phoned her and asked her and this flower is 4....i m sure if he wasnt interested he wouldnt be bother asking her he would have just said i m busy (since he is at work)
ANNNDDD the way he was staring at those flowers ConfusedConfusedConfusedlike he was happy that he got them :/

shelly_nairsuzi_b

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshitaAtiwari

dear i can understand ur feeling i am also watch from day one but the difference is that , i still believe that they r made 4each other  thats why i am always sid-putul fans

and how can i forget that innocent chemistry ii have never seen this type of chemistry before that why i think no one can forget that ccbm
seeee this is what i mean PUTUL-SID's chemistry was sooo innocent n it was definitely different from other on screen romance BUT sid had to go and ruin everything by not standing up for his love..he realllly let me down Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fa.starakshi-sidputulshelly_nair

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
its last comment i will not bored u i hope  so , but dear mujhe pura bharosa hai sid pe ki he his going to regain his position again in nivi's heart as well as dadjis and yash and keshav ..
i lived dadi -sid moment at episode no 5 on july 2 have u remember i think,, that laddo moment and i realy remember because only one or two here r of old ccbm..

Edited by akshitaAtiwari - 17 December 2010 at 11:07am

shelly_nairsuzi_b

ctms Newbie
ctms
ctms

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Guys,

Today's episode was the last straw for me..

what the hell are these ppl showing us now?

How very dumb divya looks and acts...i mean some one please teach her how to express and act...

today's episode where she send flowers to sid and those dialogues.to him was just...yuck..
divya's dialogue delivery and her expressions sounded as if she is reciting something
by heart..

atleast viren acts very well and we don't feel awkward on seeing his expression of luv towards Nivi (other  than for the reason that this was after the sid-putul break up...)

I can't put up with this anymore.and not at all interested in watching this serial now..

Even sid is turning horrible with his speechlessness and his stupid expressions..Dead

Today was my last episode of watching this serial..
I wonder why I spent this much time watching this ..Cry

Sid-putul fans..all the best for the future sufferings..

and nivren fans...i guess nivren jodi is 1000 times better than the dumb-dumb jodi of sid-divya..
enjoy....Angry

fa.starshelly_nair

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshitaAtiwari

its last comment i will not bored u i hope  so , but dear mujhe pura bharosa hai sid pe ki he his going to regain his position again in nivi's heart as well as dadjis and yash and keshav ..
i lived dadi -sid moment at episode no 5 on july 2 have u remember i think,, that laddo moment and i realy remember because only one or two here r of old ccbm..
yep i rem those scenes with dadi and i think dadi wants whats best for nivi, but i still dont see any future for putul-sid..
nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ctms

Guys,

Today's episode was the last straw for me..

what the hell are these ppl showing us now?

How very dumb divya looks and acts...i mean some one please teach her how to express and act...

today's episode where she send flowers to sid and those dialogues.to him was just...yuck..
divya's dialogue delivery and her expressions sounded as if she is reciting something
by heart..

atleast viren acts very well and we don't feel awkward on seeing his expression of luv towards Nivi (other  than for the reason that this was after the sid-putul break up...)

I can't put up with this anymore.and not at all interested in watching this serial now..

Even sid is turning horrible with his speechlessness and his stupid expressions..Dead

Today was my last episode of watching this serial..
I wonder why I spent this much time watching this ..Cry

Sid-putul fans..all the best for the future sufferings..

and nivren fans...i guess nivren jodi is 1000 times better than the dumb-dumb jodi of sid-divya..
enjoy....Angry

How very dumb divya looks and acts...i mean some one please teach her how to express and act..
by heart.ROFLROFL

sooooo true couldnt agree more i m sure she will improve soon i think mean role suits her more,
If u r sid-putul fan then yes i dont think this serial is going to continue with nivi-sid track its too late for that or else they have to come up with something that can change everything n
and yesssssss jodi of NIVI-VIREN ROCKZZ Big smile
Blacksexyspicy Groupbie
Blacksexyspicy
Blacksexyspicy

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Sid has not changed......he is concerned about Divya but not in love with her.....
Divya is trying very hard to win him over sending Sid flowers n all... but she wouldn't succeed.......and with her rude behavior towards Nivi Divya herself is working towards breaking her marriage....

Sid-Putul will always be there........Smile

Hi thank you! You rassure me. I don't like the idea of Sid and divya, I don't like her, I don't like the way she talked to nivi at all after everything she has done gor her like "I DONT LOOK AT OTHER PEOPLE ThING"!!!!! Come on!!!

fa.starshelly_nair

Go to top