India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NO MORE SID-PUTUL :(

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
wow i couldnt believe itShocked how come sid changed all of the sudden. i thought he truly loved putul Cry, eventhough i m a nivi-viren fan i REALLY thought sid would never change, but it seems to me now things are changing in all direction
the changes i have noticed are
1) Sid seems to not love nivi as much as he didCry
2) Nivi has not changed much but we havent seen even one scene of her thinking about sid Confused
3) Diviya seems to have swapped roles with her mum because now she is getting mean Angry
4) Hemlata seems to have started treating nivi much better (like how today she also got the sari for niviClap)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeshelly_nair

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
well if creatives show nivi n sid thinking of each other dont u think most of the audience will not like that as they got married to different persons...i completely loved divya n sids scene today...i really felt happy for sid...we loving someone is not important...someone loving us deeply n truly is more important n it can really change our lives...so sid has now understood that he is loved truly n deeply by divya n he should really move on with her now...n same implies on nivi too...its time that she realises virens love for her n accepts him wholeheartedly....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_ranvirAnamikaSJain

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Sid has not changed......he is concerned about Divya but not in love with her.....
Divya is trying very hard to win him over sending Sid flowers n all... but she wouldn't succeed.......and with her rude behavior towards Nivi Divya herself is working towards breaking her marriage....

Sid-Putul will always be there........Smile

Edited by suzi_b - 17 December 2010 at 9:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monicayBlacksexyspicyfa.starakshi-sidputulshelly_nair

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
dear first off all u r nivi-viren fans eventhough u worry about sid-putulClap

that shows u r watching this show from begning or might watched atarting episodes of ccbm..
but let me tell u dear why still ppl think that sid-putul will back because they know they will back,,
all of have hope bhalehi little hope of sid-putul that all think that the charmness of sid-putul will back....
now ur point ,,dear sid not going to change at all...
and neighter nivi,,,,
a story have remember the marriage day nivi says he not lone sid suddenly she wears that radha-krishna locket....

fan following apni jagah hai and truth is apni jagah...
so dear dekhna sid-putul never going to changed and one more thing locket going to play very important role,,,,,,,,,,,,wait and watch,,,,,,,
keep smiling thanku

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Blacksexyspicyshelly_nairsuzi_b

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

well if creatives show nivi n sid thinking of each other dont u think most of the audience will not like that as they got married to different persons...i completely loved divya n sids scene today...i really felt happy for sid...we loving someone is not important...someone loving us deeply n truly is more important n it can really change our lives...so sid has now understood that he is loved truly n deeply by divya n he should really move on with her now...n same implies on nivi too...its time that she realises virens love for her n accepts him wholeheartedly....
true..may be ccbm cvs are being more realistic but even so i still think its too soon to forget someone i mean it wasnt that long since they got married so they should have atleast shown us one or two episodes of putul-sid or may be them saying a proper goodbye Confused
n as for divya i dont think sid will know what divya is doing to nivi anytime soon it might take ages before he figures it out...n viren is a psycho lover not a real lover n i hope they change him from a psychopath to a normal person ...butttt i still love nivi-viren LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Sid has not changed......he is concerned about Divya but not in love with her.....
Divya is trying very hard to win him over sending Sid flowers n all... but she wouldn't succeed.......and with her rude behavior towards Nivi Divya herself is working towards breaking her marriage....

i dont agree with u about sid because today all his facial expressions indicated that he IS CHANGING otherwise he wouldnt be smiling n kind of flirting with divya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshitaAtiwari

dear first off all u r nivi-viren fans eventhough u worry about sid-putulClap

that shows u r watching this show from begning or might watched atarting episodes of ccbm..
but let me tell u dear why still ppl think that sid-putul will back because they know they will back,,
all of have hope bhalehi little hope of sid-putul that all think that the charmness of sid-putul will back....
now ur point ,,dear sid not going to change at all...
and neighter nivi,,,,
a story have remember the marriage day nivi says he not lone sid suddenly she wears that radha-krishna locket....

fan following apni jagah hai and truth is apni jagah...
so dear dekhna sid-putul never going to changed and one more thing locket going to play very important role,,,,,,,,,,,,wait and watch,,,,,,,
keep smiling thanku
yepp i have been watching it from day one i was a putul-sid fan at first then after sid told off nivi i stopped supporting their relationship n i belived that viren was nivi's saver he saved her from humiliation and as a nivi fan i want her to be with someone that will treat her right no matter what...but now i still get hurt when i see sid not being in love with nivi anymore Ouch

kinny_ranvirakshi-sidputulshelly_nair

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nainakkk

Originally posted by suzi_b

i dont agree with u about sid because today all his facial expressions indicated that he IS CHANGING otherwise he wouldnt be smiling n kind of flirting with divya

where did Sid flirt??? didn't u hear his dialogue??? he said,"tum kuch kha lena.....main iss liye keh raha hun kyunki main tumhe bachpan se janta hun"......so where's the flirting here??? Divya was also his friend.......so he knows about her habits.........

instead it is Divya who is trying very hard to win him over.........sending flowers n making phone calls........

Blacksexyspicyakshi-sidputulshelly_nair

Go to top