Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star of the Day 17th December 2010 (Page 12)

Poll Question: Who is the possible dim light among the dimwits of PR today?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.00%]
42 [84.00%]
1 [2.00%]
2 [4.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [8.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
c'mon guys who's this ma ?? ..... is it Mahesh Shetty ?? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Karen..where is this teacher..did she find her ma..and shy for PDA?...ROFL

I doing peekaboo, is she there? Jaanu where are you?LOLLOLLOL  MA is her student UshaBig smile

Piyatrix

tv_madness Goldie
tv_madness
tv_madness

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Utterly, utterly disgusted with the last two episodesAngry AngryDead

Thumbs Down to Archu for giving jewelery to Savita yesterday and her 'burn me, beat me' speech todayDead Dead I really dont know what her speech achieved today except for making me want to puke.

Thumbs Down to  Manav for sitting at home and not doing anything about getting a job. These days when he says 'mujhe koi fadak nahi padta', I tend to think that it is not really that his love for Archana that makes him take the insults; he has really developed thick skin.

Savita has gone mad. She needs psychiatric help.

CVs need psychiatric help. I suspect kids, may be in elementary schools, are ghost-writing some of the scenes in PR. 30-yr old leads are playing peek-a-boo and an old man is locking his wife in a room as time-out for trying to burn his son and DIL. Dead

In zee rishton ki saugat, I saw how many little girls love Archana and most probably want to be like Archana. After watching the last two episodes, I keep remembering them. At this point, I think actors also need to put their foot down against enacting such crappy scenes and delivering such crappy dialogues.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10smrthshermaPiyatrixTanyaz

shorti21 Senior Member
shorti21
shorti21

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I voted for archu today for giving savita what she deserved, a taste of her own medicine. Also for standing up for her husband and FIL

Tanyaz

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Hah, for a moment I got myself deluded. Here comes Archana with a first step towards neutralization of a veritably lunatic threat to her family's reputation and welfare, - and here I refer Deshmukhs as her family or whatever is left thereof-running a police raid of her own, on that pathetic bully. This time around not a proxy complaint like Manjusha's, but a firm riposte to Savita's shenanigans backed with scores of roadside witnesses. Kind of a warning and check on her road show when even Manav can not hinder Archana now, as Savita had sent his Father to jail. Almost felt accepting some justification towards the yesterday's disgusting screen play depicting road show, as a preparatory justification to Archana's unexpected rebound. But then what is actually coming to pass? A more hollow array of dialogues, empty threats and meaningless duel of finger swords, invariably attended with tearful supplications and folded hands in the end. Bah. By the way, why was that most uninvited 'guest' was not cutting short his most uncalled for social call? oh yes lingering and provoking pleasantries from the forgetful brothers and sisters by law, lawfully.

Can't pick up any one for voting.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10carpe-diemTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

Almost felt accepting some justification towards the yesterday's disgusting screen play depicting road show, as a preparatory justification to Archana's unexpected rebound. But then what is actually coming to pass? A more hollow array of dialogues, empty threats and meaningless duel of finger swords, invariably attended with tearful supplications and folded hands in the end. Bah. By the way, why was that most uninvited 'guest' was not cutting short his most uncalled for social call? oh yes lingering and provoking pleasantries from the forgetful brothers and sisters by law, lawfully.

Smrth  , no one is happy with today's  show .Archu's line ' beat me  burn me and I won't say a word ' is making me feel sick ..honestly ..Horrible way of thinking ...
That one line spoiled the show for me ....Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10smrth

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by smrth

Almost felt accepting some justification towards the yesterday's disgusting screen play depicting road show, as a preparatory justification to Archana's unexpected rebound. But then what is actually coming to pass? A more hollow array of dialogues, empty threats and meaningless duel of finger swords, invariably attended with tearful supplications and folded hands in the end. Bah. By the way, why was that most uninvited 'guest' was not cutting short his most uncalled for social call? oh yes lingering and provoking pleasantries from the forgetful brothers and sisters by law, lawfully.

Smrth  , no one is happy with today's  show .Archu's line ' beat me  burn me and I won't say a word ' is making me feel sick ..honestly ..Horrible way of thinking ...
That one line spoiled the show for me ....Dead

Tanya,

From very early times, I'd stopped looking at 'Archana' as some plausible or an exemplary creation as a character, clearly understanding the limited capacity of this medium and its writer. I look at 'her' as an amateurish attempt and in this limited expectation; I rejoice her one dimensional portrayal-goodness of heart, her unwavering love and a beautiful persona without much complications but with a constant drive to soothe everyone around her. This is of course 'idealistic' and failing measurably many times- in spite of her intentions. But sometimes this overdose of 'idealness' and overstretched single dimensionality do get on the nerves- like today.   

Tanyaz

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Archana for sure!

This lady can get dangerous if someone close to her is harmed. Good going Archu Thumbs Up

Tanyaz

Go to top