Pavitra Rishta

Star of the Day 17th December 2010 - Page 8

Poll

Who is the possible dim light among the dimwits of PR today?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
what the hell was Archana going on about' beat me , burn me ' ...I won't say a word .Man , I hated her when she said that ..😡
These CVs are trying to make savita some devi woman that one girl is ready to be burned ,the other gives up her little baby so that savita should not touch her feet ....( which is even worse than what Archu said today ) .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail

Maybe the Jaywant track will move this story forward .

I don't think people are interested in seeing Dharmesh as the main villian ...It will be Jaywant , Manjusha and Savita who will be the main villians of PR.
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guruji..when savita actually tried to burn archu..she was looking at manav for help..🤣..so much for saying today..
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

what the hell was Archana going on about' beat me , burn me ' ...I won't say a word .Man , I hated her when she said that ..😡

These CVs are trying to make savita some devi woman that one girl is ready to be burned ,the other gives up her little baby so that savita should not touch her feet ....( which is even worse than what Archu said today ) .

I gave it a second thought after reading comments and have to agree archana didn't stand up for her self respect. I completely ignored it then coz i was so much in the moment of archana's fighter avatar. But have to say archana should be stopped saying such dialogues. bad influence. 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Archana is lucky that Kool is on holiday right now , or else she would have lynched her for that pathetic comment .....
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pathetic episode.

Voting for no one.

Savita is confirming my doubts. She needs a doctor very urgently. Today she tried to hurt her husband who tried to control her and has been repeatedly coming in between her and Sachu and her and Archu. But the dumbo Deshmukhs cannot understand this thing.

Archana- I was like- oh God!!! So this woman can shout all she wants for Manav and Baba but not for herself. So a woman is good if she fights for others but not for herself. Where was this courage when Savita was trying to burn her?  Sorry Archu fans, but Archu's bravado only got me maha-irritated, nothing else. What was that nonsense- burn me , beat me, but don't do anything to Manav- Baba. Grrrr...... If she had shouted at Savita yesterday, I would have clapped. But now- Huh!!!  HUH!!! Sorry Archu fans.

Manav- you don't have a brain or what??? Why do you want to meet Vaishali? Arti utarna hai??? Bahut pyaar aa raha apni saali pe? Jake biwi ko pyaar karo na... why waiting for Vaishali???? No sympathy for the insult he got today.

Both these characters self-inflict pain on themselves and so I'm fast losing sympathy for them.

Pah!!! Go to hell CV's !!! Me seriously super angry with PR.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Archana is lucky that Kool is on holiday right now , or else she would have lynched her for that pathetic comment .....

Saw this comment after posting my review above. I guess maine Kools ki taraf se lynching kar di.

Archu's dialogues sucked today. Pathetic pathetic pathetic.🤢
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Karen do ppl strive on insults like ArMan do? Look at Archu she'll accept all humiliations n insults when they come her way but will defend others like a possessed woman. same 4 manav. Why insist on going 2 a place where u r not welcomed n wait like an ullu there?
I so wish these 2 change their attitudes n give themselves some respect but i guess it will happen when chicks start growing teeth.😭

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what a boring episode...

where is pr going with this story??...total rubbish...

vote for no-one....

dont think I will watch next week...

hate cvs....hope trps go way down....fans are really disappointed...

total rubbish....hated archanas dialogues..😡😡😡
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Karen do ppl strive on insults like ArMan do? Look at Archu she'll accept all humiliations n insults when they come her way but will defend others like a possessed woman. same 4 manav. Why insist on going 2 a place where u r not welcomed n wait like an ullu there?
I so wish these 2 change their attitudes n give themselves some respect but i guess it will happen when chicks start growing teeth.😭

But at least archana opens her mouth and gets the job done sometimes, manav almost never.  I hate his mute attitude.