Star of the Day 17th December 2010 - Page 6

Poll Question :

Who is the possible dim light among the dimwits of PR today?

Poll Choice
Manav
Archana
Savita
Satish
Varsha
Dharmesh
Manohar
Manjusha
Anybody else
None worth mah time
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by archanamanav

if you wear shawl on one side of the shoulder ..does it mean you got little better than when you  wrap it around?...๐Ÿ˜†

u r 'exposing teasing' ๐Ÿ˜†Archu givin hints to Mannu๐Ÿ˜‰but he keeps putting the shawl arnd her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
wow wish I had multiple uids Mannu would have won every single nite ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜† these Archana fans have muids nd constantly vote for her ๐Ÿคช Mannu fans are such novice ๐Ÿ˜ณ
wokay gang,off for the rest of day -will catch up @nite !! isnt this ZRA weekend?am soo luking fwd to the guzaarish song ka dance by ArMan,it luked soo๐Ÿ˜and then sushi's 10 perf on monโญ๏ธwonder wat nishant did for anki this time๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

u r 'exposing teasing' ๐Ÿ˜†Archu givin hints to Mannu๐Ÿ˜‰but he keeps putting the shawl arnd her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  Every time she deliberately makes it drop, he wags his finger, gives her a scolding 
and then wraps it tighter๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by piya_10

wow wish I had multiple uids Mannu would have won every single nite ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜† these Archana fans have muids nd constantly vote for her ๐Ÿคช Mannu fans are such novice ๐Ÿ˜ณ

u voted for Archu 2de Piya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by dew_drop

Hey peeps! howdy?
Im all covered and rolling over my files
Today's epi sounds ok.. Archu shut up Sav? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ โญ๏ธ hav to catch up later.

ahh nice to see a Mannu fan , good company ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

u voted for Archu 2de Piya๐Ÿ˜†

yea
Originally posted by piya_10

yea

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก  What's up with your duh Piya๐Ÿคฃ  Your boy couldnt do the job, so she filled in for him na.  That is how hubby/wife rishta should work๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Manav was waiting for tea or what at dharmu's house?..๐Ÿ˜†
Piya ๐Ÿค—
No guy to play wid in chane ke kheth me Saff Maybe I shud try flying some papers frm files to see if any Mannu walks in to help and we hav eyelocks ๐Ÿ˜
My bro will think 'abhi tak to theek thi!' ๐Ÿคฃ