Nanad hogi geet bhabhi pe havi

fan_no.1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Are yar jis ka dar tha wahi ho gaya. Ab ye annie ki bachhi Tasha ki baat pe bharosa kar legi n fir use kahin se naintara mil jayegi jo use apne  crocodile ke aansu dikha kar use apni side kar legi n annie geet ke khilaf ho jayegi. Fir wo hi ekta ka concept shuru ho jayega- Nanad bhabhi me tanav n fir annie geet ke liye problems shuru kar degi. I just hate dis track.

Annie hamari geet ko pareshan mat karna warna kyuki tumne hum MANEET FANS ka gussa nai dekha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Maan hai na  Anne ko thik karne ke liye .
millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
haan maan hai so dnt worry
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
my question is why did maan hide the truth from anne...how long did he think that he could keep it a secret from her...she is running in and out of office...she is roaming here and there in delhi..so how long before she knew the truth...and ah, why the heck did she not ask about nt bhabhi???she asked about dev bhai, okay it was said he was on some business...should she not have asked where nt is and why she is not here to help prepare for the wedding...i dont what family this is....hope the cvs atleast knows what they r doing....this thing about tasha telling geet should have happened in the first stages of anne's entrance, but i think seeing our protests to her, the epis were interchanged, so that we will accept anne first and then make behave like this....all r blaming tasha for telling anne..if not for tasha somebody else would or the old papers (they r not that old, the engagement scene was not so long back) would reveal the ugly truth...
-MaanEetLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just hope she won't turn into negative character all sudden !!
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
If Annie turns Negative then i will kill her like Tasha...lol!