India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Vahini Ki Kasam

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Chalo Ek aur cupid aa gaya Dutta ka Naku ke liye love hume dekhane ke liye. Wow...Dutta loves her so much tat for her he was ready to let go such a  big deal and then coz of her kasam he let go her. Now wat more proof we need tat Dutta is all down on knees and having knee pain yet he is screaming tat no see I am standing strong.LOL

Its not long now when D is going to call back N to his room and we will get to see SR...cant say New year gift for us mite be Tasha SRWinkLOLLOL

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinki_Baulkomal_w25lizdarcyVampgirlGoodddesisistersmaszLaTuLaprettywomanshally_mAbhiAniChaudhrytmmnx12rama_2010mussy.jamshedsub_rosakadduubfunofbb123divy609skavitha08NelsshonapinkySophia21ushankitvcmIsHeZ.xSanely_Insanemeghaparti--Sia---Huma-

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
yeah dear I found that part as the best.....Dutta ji was all geared up for his lady.he refused chasker n awee look at that Nakku ki kasam kya deh de chaskar ne...he could'nt refuse to go to him!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlprettywomanAbhiAnikadduumussy.jamshedbfunofbb123shonapinky--Sia--

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolaco

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Chalo Ek aur cupid aa gaya Dutta ka Naku ke liye love hume dekhane ke liye. Wow...Dutta loves her so much tat for her he was ready to let go such a big deal and then coz of her kasam he let go her. Now wat more proof we need tat Dutta is all down on knees and having knee pain yet he is screaming tat no see I am standing strong.LOL</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Its not long now when D is going to call back N to his room and we will get to see SR...cant say New year gift for us mite be Tasha SRWinkLOLLOL</font>

LOL. Great expectations, girl. I am loving this stubborn, silly Dutta. Apne pyar ko chupa nahi paa raha hai. Iwas grinning like a fool when he refused Chaskar. Dutta, tu ghar se toh nikla tha kaam ke liye, par biwi mili to itna bada deal bhi chodne ko taiyar ho gaya. Just to be with her! And yet, when Chaskar gave him vahini's kasam, he had to go!uff. And the idiot wants us to believe that her presence doesn't affect him. You fool! Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Vampgirlstar1315prettywomanAbhiAnisub_rosamussy.jamshedbfunofbb123shonapinky--Sia--

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
i am loving it.. i am loving it.. i am loving itEmbarrassedHeartPartyDay Dreaming

hope Monday also turns out great for us tasha fans..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

desisistersAbhiAnibfunofbb123mussy.jamshedrama_2010--Sia--

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

i am loving it.. i am loving it.. i am loving itDay Dreaming

hope Monday also turns out great for us tasha fans..

hehe pretty woman....LOL...you are sounding like the mcdonald's ad....but so am I...LOL all geared up for mondayLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnibfunofbb123

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
yes i agree... it was cute...esp the constant glanes thru the mirrorEmbarrassed
was it me or was there a slight smile or a kind of satisfied look on dutta's face after the begger gave the dua n went away n tasha wer looking at one another???

cnt w8 for monday hpe suresh says kala bt i doubt he wil

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 17 December 2010 at 11:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnibfunofbb123

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index