Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 17th Dec 2010 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

Then she can reveal abt Kala's open challenge coz theirs is a sis-bro relationship. Also Baji will not take any chance if he has that Roop's letter he will show to Dutta.(Only the thing is that new story writer should know this flash backπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±) I think Kala will be easily trapped if Suresh takes his name. What do u think? 

Bappa n NAku win over Kala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Tahsa unites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Hope we could see some romance b/w tasha!!!!!!!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Thanks for the update !!

Interesting pre cap will be waiting to see what  happens !
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Suresh reaction shows kala did not come up with any plan in this area.....thats why suds is scared.......kala is not there too........I would love to see dutta getting truth out atleast suresh says he was paid to do that.......I m poor man work for money n dutta will let him go.......I want dutta to shout loud that his nakusha is pure n innocent girl..she can never betray him at any cost........I want a slap on kala's face ....I hope nakusha's faith in bappa stays firm.....n I know bappa will not fail herπŸ˜ƒ
agree MJ today suresh wasn't in his best kept glancing 2 sud. & kala with her arogance was flying high & she is thinking this will get naku thrown.
if only d could c him u know he would c that he was doing nautanki but he sensed him he said band ker tera bakwas.
MJ we shouldn't underestimate gadha he is smart when he wants to b & i am so happy he is asking the right qs & suresh & kala obviously not prepared 4 this & as u said bappa will not fail N.Smile
Awesome episode!
One thing that Kala didnt count on was Dutta being drunk :) Drunk Dutta = Lattoo over Naku Dutta :)
So anything that is said against her, is not going anywhere. He soo is asking the right questions, now remains to be seen what Suresh will say. I dont think Kala will be exposed so soon, the story ends there, if she is. He may just say, that he was given money by some unknown person, so leave him be.
Naku gets vindicated and Dutta is also at peace.
Kala - get ready to be slapped :)
Thank you so much 😊

I cant wait till i see Nakku slaping Kala

Wow! Thanks for update! Seemed like a good epi. Precap looks even better!

-Sona
Thanks for the update Shabz
hopefully monday ko dikhegi Suresh ki dhulaiπŸ˜†
Thanks for the nice update. Very curious for the monday episode.Hope this time Dutta realises his feelings for his wife.
i hope what i'm seeing in precap turns true & there is no twist in Kala' favour!