Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

17/12 Epi 36 - Analysis & Discussion (Page 5)

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

cudnt resist capturing the pic once i saw it -aww our Arjun
Heart

Karan u r just too good Star

Edited by Pranii - 17 December 2010 at 3:37pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianMaheen_AhmedGURASH14arshraviDu_Nishpinkyfrkaranikakavyasam.Jane..

nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
i just cant look at this sad face.....

Karan is AWSOME in his expressions and acting!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14pinkyfrkaranika

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Guys,wow,you were all very brave in watching Ep 35 16/12/10 and waited for today!
Here are the few points from my side:

(click on the pic to enlarge)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindianpinkyfrkaranikakavyasam.Jane..

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Karans expression is heart breaking CryCryCry

Thats what you call an amazing Actor!Clap

AllwaysindianGURASH14pinkyfrkaranika.Jane..

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

DancingDancing  They  both came face to face and had a heart to heart talk,  result kuch bhi ho this meeting was much needed and the timing was perfect. Thumbs UpAbsolutley ...me too ..love d it ..its was so not cliched ..Clap

Of all the chugli Gauri  tells  Arohi   'tum uske sath kuch bhi karne ko tayar hui thi'  affects her  the most because she knew how  vulnerable the moments spent in the old couple's  home were. they had the heart to heart that night  and she even confessed her feelings,  and the words gauri used here  were convincing Thumbs Up,    I must say gauri is playing her cards very cautiously.   But Arjun is no fool to fall in her trap Approve  .  he didnt  believe one word from gauri Clap and decides to talk to arohi himself Clap.   Let me add a quick line here  This is why I love Arjun, he knows exactly whats  the right thing to do. (ab meri naak mat katana  pl. arjun)   hope not .

Highlight or the epi - convo betn arjuhi.  She doesnt deny to 'meri baare mein soch rahi thi' and also to 'tum mujhse pyar karti ho'HAEEEEE  I wish he  also said 'aur main bhi bahut pyar karta hoon'.  ..yup i was waiting for him to say it Day Dreaming Did I not say once he starts  expressing  his love  he wont stopThumbs Up,   he knows her to a certain extent and can make out the truth  her eyes speakEmbarrassed.    The jealousy dance from arohi was  expected but arjun I din expect arjun will try that too.   but It had the effect on both Tongue.   Now that he is in love  he is being possessive and having hard time hiding itEmbarrassedand i am loving it Heart awee When chiku offered a drink  in the beginning she thot  that arjun wld never let her drink  and he doesntTongue,    but  she is kafa kafa na so decides to drink   and pours  her heart out Thumbs Up.    Arohi told whatever she was feeling abt the kidnap,   abt what rps said and how she thinks he used her Ouch  and also wanting him to go away from there before she does  something worseEmbarrassed, loved her linesClap.    whatever she says about liking him since she thot he was a different man can make him blv what all gauri told himOuch.   When she says she knows what he told gauri and is disgusted by it he is surprised and has this why dont you expression,  may be  he would have stressed on that if arohi didnot  say all this now. loved the whole convo.   Karan Kritika were brilliant here.  Thumbs UpClap and the bg score perfect.
  me too loved it.Thumbs Up.dont want sad cry cry business..m loving peechhepadao Arjun .well that is what is gonna suit both the characters .i want lot of Jalaoing ..it will be so fun to watch dat .then ye jale jale ..Arjun Arohi to confess their love Big Time .haee m dreaming.i want Arohi finally accepting how much sheloves Arjun .it will be soo romantic .Day Dreaming

in bold Wink loved ur take .
shilpa

Edited by Allwaysindian - 17 December 2010 at 4:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
 GO for it Arjun ..Dont give up ....no sad business....FIGHT...go for full JALAOING Arohi...would LOVE to see THE TASHAN ...MAKE HER ADMITT SHE LOVES U Wink Day Dreaming
would love to see REBEL AROHI and ARJUN Going against their family .
WHAT A CHEMISTRY !!!! Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14Du_Nishkavyasam

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
At last come on a quickie analysis on today's episode!
P.S: Please click the pic to enlarge for reading and this time,put the web page on 200%!
SorryDay Dreaming

What you think dudes?
I read all your takes and pretty much all well saidThumbs Up

AllwaysindianGURASH14pinkyfrkaranikakavyasam

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

I am so glad this track is not dragging and Arohi and Arjun got to meet. Loved how they tried to make each other jealous by dancing with other people, yet they couldn't take their eyes off each other. Arohi, she tells Arjun she hates him but obviously she doesn't as she wished he would leave before she said things she would regret. So much was said with their eyes, I felt so bad for Arjun today. I hope he learns his lesson about Gauri and realizes she was the wrong person to help him and Arohi reunite. Where is Shefali??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14kavyasam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index