Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

17/12 Epi 36 - Analysis & Discussion (Page 4)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
loved reading everyone's views.   sabko episode pasan aaya. Thumbs Up.  

but gauri's plans wont stop here,   she is gonna cause more trouble.  Notice  Arjun did not believe what she said to him over phone ,  but arohi says the same thing in a different way   ' haan tum pasand aaye the maga meine soch tum koi aur ho, police officer ho, ab to tum ek criminal ho '   it did hurt him here.  

Edited by kavyasam - 17 December 2010 at 12:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianGURASH14Du_NishAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Guys I will keep updating this post!
Just watched Ep 33 14/12/10 and will have a quickie on it using SWOT,lolz (Strength,Weakness,Opportunity,Threat)

I will comeback for others too! brb

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Okay - first of all the episode started with Gauri - i am telling you - i dont know where Ekta Kapoor picked her out from!!! She is always soo expressionless. AngryAngry It annoys me, she's a villian, but not a very convincing one or sure Thumbs Down

After that, loved every bit of the episode! loved the way they showed both sides of Arohi, the angry one and the one who loves Arjun ClapClap Everything flowed really well.  Again Arohis and Arjuns Expressions, body language, dialogue delivery was BANG ON!!! Clap

Cant wait to see how Arjun makes Arohi jealous, I wanna see Arohis reactions to it too.  
Basically, am super duper interested in the track n cant wait for the next episode! Big smile

GURASH14Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
agreee with you arshiya...
i dont like gauri....

even i LOVED the part when arjun and arohi had this convo where arohi had mixed feelings ....
God...

GURASH14Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
@Chill out...loved ur take....u give really gud takes all the time...Clap
and yhh...the dialouges u mentioned were the best of today's epi...Embarrassed...the dialouge writer is improving...Big smileTongue....cnt wait for what will happen tomorro...as what arjuhi sed in their heads towards their end.....sounds so intense...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

@Chill out...loved ur take....u give really gud takes all the time...Clap
and yhh...the dialouges u mentioned were the best of today's epi...Embarrassed...the dialouge writer is improving...Big smileTongue....cnt wait for what will happen tomorro...as what arjuhi sed in their heads towards their end.....sounds so intense...Day Dreaming

Aww!! Thank you so muchEmbarrassed
Even I can't wait for the next episode.  Trust  Ekta to leave us craving for more over a weekend! I swear Arohi looked like she'll collapse anytime! Arjun is right, she so can't handle drinksErmm
One thing is for sure, if she reaches home fully talli and her family members get to know, they won't be too happy from what I've understood them to be!

Edited by Chill_Out - 17 December 2010 at 1:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
What a long dayyyyyyy
i am not going to make any sense while updating my post, and this will be a quickie
since my yawns are not gonna stop and neither are the tears because of yawning LOL

If i was allowed to kill one person all my life, i would kill Gauri that Censored i hate her so much!!! i wanted to go and slap her....it was as if she was talking about how Arjun treated her and was behaving like with her and when she said that he will do anything to get what he wants, i was like NO GAURI that is what you would do LOL
and i am so happy that even after what Gauri told Arjun he came to Arohi and tried to get everything fine, and he was so calm about it, that he could do the same thing Arohi is doing but he is not going to ClapClapEmbarrassed

Sanchit and Ronit(i think that's his name?)ROFL they went to get a girl and just ended up getting nothing
ROFLROFLtypical boys!!! they think they can woo the girl easily but ehmmm sorry boys, we are way too good for u all ROFL

Arohi and Arjun omg i love u two!!! how cute was Arohi when she was thinking abt Arjun when Chiku talked Embarrassed and then Arjun protecting her making her understand Embarrassed and both "dance" to make each other jealous
ROFL i love when these two are angry like that they look even more adorable

sighh i wanna type more tho i said short but i am so tired and my cousin needs to use my laptop for something?Confused she has hers Confused why use mine? oh yeah right she wants to see if it only works on hers or if it will on mine as well for songs...sighhh cousins i tell u
ROFLROFL nahh i love her Embarrassed

i really wanted to read all of urs but i am so tired Ouch will stalk this thread later
ROFL

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 18 December 2010 at 12:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishPraniikavyasam

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I thought of posting new post rather than update:
Here is my quickie on Ep 34 15/12/10

This is the theme in season 1 that was shown in KMH2 in a very appreciated way!
As for Gauri,she is now hitting 2 birds in one stone - one she is breaking the trust of Arohi intentionally and she will be breaking the 'ouie ouie'ROFL that has aroused in hubby's heart unintentionally

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index